falkirk, st midden,inverness and hamilton

berrathanhibs

berrathanhibs

in recent weeks i have heard people say i reaally hope one of these teams go down for different reasons(mostly petty reasons like the accies beating us because the ref). who and why do people want to go down?

St Midden...everytime.

Then I hope they go bust.

Hate them with a passion the cheating tic wannabes.

When their fans are trying to raise money to save themselves (as I hope it comes to pass) then I hope they don't bring buckets to Tynie unless they want me to ****e/crap/do a jobbie in them.

st mirren for cheating in 1986. Be a shame for ICT if they go down been a success up until now climbing through ranks and getting to spl and remaining there for a few seasons.

let's ask the audience....

ok folks, on the keypads, which one of these clubs would you like to see relegated? all vote now!!!

falkirk 0%

st.midden ########## 100%

inverness 0%

hamilton 0%

well alrighty then, seems pretty conclusive then.

berrathanhibs
St Midden...everytime.

Then I hope they go bust.

Hate them with a passion the cheating tic wannabes.

When their fans are trying to raise money to save themselves (as I hope it comes to pass) then I hope they don't bring buckets to Tynie unless they want me to ****e/crap/do a jobbie in them.

class:laugh:

Aberdeen

C4CA2C06-C1C3-C341-44AD5CBC2C19BB09.jpg

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

richard_gordon.jpg

SpeakOutWillieMiller.jpg

9909_13032006180050.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Is that a real photo of Plug? Jesus Christ I didn't think he was that stupid!

Without a shadow of doubt, Falkirk. My girlfriend's family are from there and I know alot more Falkirk fans than the other teams.

They are petty, blind to the truth and unbearable moaners. They've bought into the idea of us being divers and cheats while they believe their team is full of 'honest laddies' who never do no wrong. They are jealous of our standing as a decent team, while they are mostly murder. They are desperate for a rival but because they are so insignificant no-one cares about them. The only team that bothers about them is Dunfermline, they deserve each other in the 1st Division.

Is that a real photo of Plug? Jesus Christ I didn't think he was that stupid!

Not only does he look ridiculous but that wallpaper! What is that all about?

Also the Red Ultras display looks absolutely pathetic. I bet the Italian hooligans would be quivering in their boots if they were ever to play them.

St Mirren to go down for me. I hope Inverness stay up, as that part of the country needs an SPL team and it is a great place to visit.

St Mirren. By a long shot.

However, as for the reference made in the OP about "petty", I actually hate eleven Scottish Premier League teams and could give you reasons for all of them, however the real reason is I am a Hearts fan and everybody else is the enemy. ;)

chester copperpot

Any Hearts fan wanting anyone other than St Laydown to go down needs their head read.

ICT - Best away trip ever, so never ever want to lose that unless its a straight choice between them and us.

Falkirk. 20 mins from my hoose, so no, plus they are a pretty decent club for their size (How patronising did that sound).

St Mirren, I hate them just below Aberdeen. Who are 4th in my hatred table.

chester copperpot
If it can't be hibs, then it best be St. Bribery.

As much as I love that statement, would love to see one of the OF go down before hibs.

it can only be st midden

other teams might annoy the crap out me, or i'll despise at varying intervals but i'd truly love to see that shower suffer

st mirren, let them rot in the lower leagues forever.

out of the four i dont think we'd ever see st mirren back in the SPL again. Suits me ;)

st mirren, let them rot in the lower leagues forever.

out of the four i dont think we'd ever see st mirren back in the SPL again. Suits me ;)

Sums me up exactly too

Like others I hope ICT stay up as we would miss the trips to the highlands and their fans seem like a good bunch. Hopefully Big Terry will keep them up.

ICT and Hamilton are two of the least offensive clubs in Scotland so that kind of rules them out for me.

Initial reaction would be to say St Mirren but I would love it (in a Kevin Keegan stylee) if Yogi and his "honest Scottish laddies" got pumped.

berrathanhibs

btw i want falkirk just because of yogi. I really hate the man not just because of his hobos connections but like craig brewster and tango man every time they open their fat gobs they embarrass their selfs and the clubs they work for

st.mirren first hate them so much

And if no then falkirk because of their "same old jambos allways cheatin" pish and john hughes

Archived