Barry Ferguson

Robertson9

BUT YOUR ARGUMENT COULD BE APPLIED TO FABREGAS AS WELL. MAYBE THAT SHOW IT'S A BIT RUBBISH?

Complete and utter bulls***.

Your comparing Ferguson to Fabregas?

Haha :laugh::laugh:

1- Ferguson plays a different role 2 Fabregas.

2- Fabregas is an all around midfielder, Ferguson is NOT.

3- Fabregas supports the players more than Ferguson does.

Your actually stupid enough to bring Arsenal into a thread about Barry ferguson.

Go have a lie down

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Complete and utter bulls***.

Your comparing Ferguson to Fabregas?

Haha :laugh::laugh:

1- Ferguson plays a different role 2 Fabregas.

2- Fabregas is an all around midfielder, Ferguson is NOT.

3- Fabregas supports the players more than Ferguson does.

Your actually stupid enough to bring Arsenal into a thread about Barry ferguson.

Go have a lie down

SORRY, M8. I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THAT YOUR POINT COULD BE APPLIED TO FABREGAS SO MAYBE IT WAS A RUBBISH POINT. I WILL GO AND LIE DOWN.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!

what has scott brown done or acheived to indicate he's better than Ferguson?

Hes won a league in the last 4 years, and hes not even captain of Celtic.

Browns a far better player than Ferguson.

As I said before, before Blackburn Ferguson was an immense player, but since hes been back to Rangers hes been s***.

If hes THAT good, then why do more than half the Rangers support want him out?

Cause hes past it and overated.

Ferguson would never lace his elder brother's books either.

SORRY, M8. I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THAT YOUR POINT COULD BE APPLIED TO FABREGAS SO MAYBE IT WAS A RUBBISH POINT. I WILL GO AND LIE DOWN.

Yeah you should lie down.

And give up the caps and bold type, very immature.

Yeah you should lie down.

And give up the caps and bold type, very immature.

OK, M8. I COULDN'T LACE YOUR BOOKS.

Ferguson is probably past his best - but he is still easily the best Scottish central midfielder about by a country mile.

More than Darren Fletcher?

Are you even mature?

Grow up please, you sound like a 4 year old on this thread.

I DON'T THINK I'M EVEN MATURE, M8. BRB GOING TO HAVE A LIE DOWN AND LACE MY BOOKS. I'M AS PREDICTABLE AS SLICED BREAD.

jack D and coke

As I said before, before Blackburn Ferguson was an immense player, but since hes been back to Rangers hes been s***.

Remind me how Derek was so much better? You can remember Derek playing for us can you?

It's a common misconception that Derek was better. He wasn't. Him and Ian Durrant when they broke into the Rangers 1st team were exceptional talents but they didn't become the great players they could have for different reasons. Derek lost his way and Durrant suffered a horrendous assault from Neale Cooper. They had the potential to be world class the pair of them but it never happened.

Believe me Derek got loads of abuse from our fans. He rarely ever produced and left for Sunderland when they were REALLY pish. A wasted talent, nothing more.

how's brown a better player? doesnt score as many or make as many assists, doesnt control a game like ferguson can, hasnt won anywhere near as much as ferguson has in his career, has yet to even score at international level, hasnt played in a good league unlike Ferguson. Your winnng the league arguement is just ridiculous, by that logic Darren Fletcher is better than Fabregas.

And you do realise that the guys saying his older brother is better are taking the ****?

[/b]

Remind me how Derek was so much better? You can remember Derek playing for us can you?

I'm also curious as to how Kearney knows D.Ferguson is better than B.Ferguson.

I'm also curious as to how Kearney knows D.Ferguson is better than B.Ferguson.

did you know Gary Caldwell is better than Jamie Carragher?

did you know Gary Caldwell is better than Jamie Carragher?

Caldwell has won a league so of course he is! Go and lie down!

Got a feeling Kearney won't be back on this thread. :rolleyes:

Kearney u talk mince. Brown is better. ha ha ha ha ha.

Brown will never be as good as barry was.

The point about Fabregras was completely spot on in showing how much guff u were talking.

Also couldn't care if Derek was better or vice versa. Thread was about Barry. Who admitedly is now on the slide, but he was a cracking player. End of.

Sadly, despite not being as good as he once was and probably playing against doctors advice, he is still the best Scottish CM in Scotland.

Ferguson controls a game more than Brown?

Dont agree CCP.

Ferguson only plays for Rangers cause hes one of Smiths boys. Before BF came back this year Rangers played some of the best football in the league and were top of the league.

Since he came back Rangers have played awful football and have been chasing Celtic ever since, and Celtic will win the league again aslong as BF is in the team.

Would anyone actually want him in our Hearts squad? Is he better than Aguiar and does he put in more effort than Stewart?

No he doesnt do any of that.

And he's captain of Scotland whioch is even more laughable.

Barry the crab is a complete joke as a captain of his club and nation.

Hes overated and past it.

Dont agree CCP.

Ferguson only plays for Rangers cause hes one of Smiths boys. Before BF came back this year Rangers played some of the best football in the league and were top of the league.

Since he came back Rangers have played awful football and have been chasing Celtic ever since, and Celtic will win the league again aslong as BF is in the team.

Would anyone actually want him in our Hearts squad? Is he better than Aguiar and does he put in more effort than Stewart?

Sorry but he is better than Bruno and Stewart. Get real.

Anyway, why did you avoid the question about his brother being better. How do you know?

I've enjoyed watching both the Ferguson brothers play.

Was delighted when we signed Derek and he brought real class to a hardworking side under Doddie. We didn't quite have the other players on his wavelength - he would have been exceptional passing the ball for the likes of Adam's runs for example. His performance in that semi final at Parkhead was as good as any I've seen from a Hearts midfielder - he dominated McCall and Ferguson who at the time were exceptional for Rangers. His book is a really good read.

And Barry has been Scotland's best player in the last few years. We miss him when he is not fully fit or on his game.

Dont agree CCP.

i dont think its solely Fergusons fault Rangers are behind Celtic....

oh and the guy scored an equaliser against the world champions not so long ago. wish he had more jokes like him in the national team.

i dont think its solely Fergusons fault Rangers are behind Celtic....

oh and the guy scored an equaliser against the world champions not so long ago. wish he had more jokes like him in the national team.

So because Ferguson scored V Italy it makes him decent?

Caldwell scored at Hampden V France and I dont rate him as a defender, although hes a better defender than Mcmanus I think.

Would you have him every week in the Hearts squad?

I wouldnt I would hate to think we could have a player like him in our side.

Ferguson was a fantastic midfielder before he went to Blackburn, he was found out there and made the excuse "I miss my family" Blackburn is a 2 hour drive from Glasgow, what an excuse.

Since he came back to Rangers hes been cronic for them, why do a large amount of Rangers fans want him out then? Because hes not pulling his weight for the team and he only gets a game because its "Barry Ferguson"

Paul Le Guen was the only manager who had the balls to stand up and strip him of the captaincy and drop him and he was right, and what happened to him? Ferguson and David Murray punted him for doing the right thing in dropping him from the squad.

I dont see the hype of him and a hell of alot of Rangers fans see the same thing.

But keep playing him Rangers if they want Celtic to keep winning that league because if Fergusons in the team, Celtic WILL win the league for years to come.

So because Ferguson scored V Italy it makes him decent?

Caldwell scored at Hampden V France and I dont rate him as a defender, although hes a better defender than Mcmanus I think.

Would you have him every week in the Hearts squad?

I wouldnt I would hate to think we could have a player like him in our side.

Ferguson was a fantastic midfielder before he went to Blackburn, he was found out there and made the excuse "I miss my family" Blackburn is a 2 hour drive from Glasgow, what an excuse.

Since he came back to Rangers hes been cronic for them, why do a large amount of Rangers fans want him out then? Because hes not pulling his weight for the team and he only gets a game because its "Barry Ferguson"

Paul Le Guen was the only manager who had the balls to stand up and strip him of the captaincy and drop him and he was right, and what happened to him? Ferguson and David Murray punted him for doing the right thing in dropping him from the squad.

I dont see the hype of him and a hell of alot of Rangers fans see the same thing.

But keep playing him Rangers if they want Celtic to keep winning that league because if Fergusons in the team, Celtic WILL win the league for years to come.

I agree with you re FergusHUN!! But, You don't half talk/type some Sheeite Hen!! :D

Did Wee Bazza beat you in Glasgows got Talent, You're NOT letting this go, are you?? :laugh:

Says it all really. :)

[/b]

It's a common misconception that Derek was better. He wasn't. Him and Ian Durrant when they broke into the Rangers 1st team were exceptional talents but they didn't become the great players they could have for different reasons. Derek lost his way and Durrant suffered a horrendous assault from Neale Cooper. They had the potential to be world class the pair of them but it never happened.

Neil Simpson.

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=4242329266&

Charlie-Brown

Ferguson has been Scotland's best midfielder for most of this decade but injuries & age are starting to catch up & he's maybe starting to get past his best.

Ferguson has been Scotland's best midfielder for most of this decade but injuries & age are starting to catch up & he's maybe starting to get past his best.

We agree :booze:

Archived