Diamond

Gershwin

Pity he hadn't fallen face down into that cake - it could only have improved his looks! :P

Most things would improve his grotty mangled face. I would have to opt for "getting run over by a minesweeper" if given the choice, though.

His mum must've thought she'd laid the biggest fudge dragon ever when he popped out.

Think you will find his name is Alexander. If there were 2 Alexendars in your gang growing up then 1 became Alex and the other became Zander

Is this a Fife thing ??? I was born in the Capital.

The People's Chimp

Also must be 1 of the stupidest footballers alive- imagine playing for Aberdeen all your career yet allowing yourself to be photographed with full Celtic colours on. What a ****.

Mind boggling stupidity and an expression of what would be utter contempt for the dons fans if he were not incapable of coherent thought.

Toxteth O'Grady
Zander is a common name in Aberdeen,:rolleyes: isn't it, or did his folks name him that to punish him for being so ugly.

This is a Zander

zander.jpg

It's more ugly and less sought after than a Brown Trout

cletus.gif

from where i was sitting, the the big gawky ugly slimy git didn't get touched nade only tried to block the pass . ridiculous to compare fosters punishment as the same as nade,stewart and driver.

Archived