Diamond

Gershwin

What a bellend. Always hated him, more so cause he's a cheating feck who always seems to get away with it.

His dive to get Nade booked was nothing short of disgraceful. I was hoping Mrowiec had been sent on with instructions to beat **** out of the Alan Carr lookalike.

Anyway, get it up ye Plug. I hope it was a sore one last night.

What a bellend. Always hated him, more so cause he's a cheating feck who always seems to get away with it.

His dive to get Nade booked was nothing short of disgraceful. I was hoping Mrowiec had been sent on with instructions to beat **** out of the Alan Carr lookalike.

:laugh: alan carr lookalike :laugh:

alan_carr_140x140_thumb.jpg

zander_thumb.jpg

I went nuts at this point yesterday and everyone else around me either didn't see it properly or didn't say anything about it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who spotted the cheating ****

He's also the same player who came out int he news going mental at Miko last year for diving... He does exactly the same thing every weekk... Also, Miko didn't dive last year....

every time a hearts player went near him or the other sheep they fell over holding their faces.

yip, the more often diamond covers his face the better.

Toxteth O'Grady
every time a hearts player went near him or the other sheep they fell over holding their faces.

And every time Richmond stopped the game when it was clear there was nothing wrong with them.

This rule should be looked at as it was clearly being abused by Aberdeen yesterday.

And every time Richmond stopped the game when it was clear there was nothing wrong with them.

This rule should be looked at as it was clearly being abused by Aberdeen yesterday.

Somebody near me suggested that a player suffering a head knock should stay off the park for 10 minutes to make sure he's OK. That would stop it!

peebles jambo

this stupid rule needs very close inspection, if a player goes off like that, (feinging a head injury), unless it's genuine,the player should be made to stay off for five minutes, so rendering his team weakened

this stupid rule needs very close inspection, if a player goes off like that, (feinging a head injury), unless it's genuine,the player should be made to stay off for five minutes, so rendering his team weakened

Why not do what they do in rugby and allow the player to be treated while the game is still going on. I'm sure we'd see a lot less 'head' injuries.

Toxteth O'Grady
Somebody near me suggested that a player suffering a head knock should stay off the park for 10 minutes to make sure he's OK. That would stop it!

I agree that the player should spend some time off the park, even if it is genuine, it is probably sensible to assess them properly before being allowed back on.

the village idiot diamond made a complete and utter **** of himself yesterday, and not for the first time.

will his act of cheating stop him from chasing miko in the next game?

no.

why?

because this sort of clown is indicitive of scottish football, in that hypocrisy reigns supreme. it's ok to cheat if you're scottish, 'cos that's cheating with honesty.

Someone mentioned to me that the feckless half wit was Jewish. Can anyone clarify this?

Incidentally, this has no bearing on why I hate him but I'm just interested in whether it's true or not.

Someone mentioned to me that the feckless half wit was Jewish. Can anyone clarify this?

Incidentally, this has no bearing on why I hate him but I'm just interested in whether it's true or not.

Well he is a giant bellend and I don't see any visible foreskin.

UGLY, UGLY human being in every possible way.

Some of his facial contortions could cause serious accidents.

Why?

Doctor FinnBarr

Tell us why your interested then!

:108years:

Why?

Personally I'd like to know if that is true as well.

Would be a little interesting fact. Don't think there have been many Scottish based, Scottish born footballers that were Jewish.

Craig Gordons Gloves

If he wasn't playing football, Diamond would be the perfect example of "slumus dwelleris weegiantis"

He looks like he was brought up on a diet of chips and panda cola.

badly drawn boy

Why ?

That's because they were quite correctly terrified of our 11 man-mountain, steroid pumped freaks. I hear that Andy Driver can pull a man's arms of using only 3% of his overall upper body strength. Also, Nade could launch a space shuttle utilising nothing more than the implied threat of actually throwing it upwards.

Guest Dipped Flake
Personally I'd like to know if that is true as well.

Would be a little interesting fact. Don't think there have been many Scottish based, Scottish born footballers that were Jewish.

How do you know??? I have no idea what religion any of our players are, or those in other teams, and don't care. Maybe we have half a dozen jews playing for us and there could be hundreds playing in Scotland, who knows. Just one more dangerous post from you know who, which could stir up a hornets nest, for no logical reason apart from just stirring. I just don 't understand how he gets away with it over and over again, while he leaves his wee mates to get suspended. Anyway, finally given up and put him on ignore before I get booted out of the forum....

I would like to give Zander Diamond a head injury he wouldn't recover from.

chainsaw.jpg

I would support such an action. If financial contributions are required, for either the saw or "a financial incentive" for the sawer, pm me.

Why?

You want to know why Diamond's possible Jewishness would NOT affect Therapists feelings of him?

blondejamtart
cletus.gif

:rofl: The resemblance is quite uncanny, although I think Cletus is slightly better looking than Diamond! Zander's pus surely has to be prime example of a face only a mother could love!

Miller Jambo 60
that big cod heided wa**er would be the captain of an ugly for scotland team

When i was playing sundays , i would have snapped him in 2.

He is a plank,like tango fat man.

Hows peebles mate:laugh:

You've gone way off-topic. The thread is about someone whose style of play is annoying (or worse) and you've asked about his religion.

Isn't Scottish football wonderful?

loveofthegame

One of the people i hate most on the planet. A disgustingly ugly human being who comes across as being utter ****.

Always makes the effort to cross himself directly at the Hearts fans in the Wheatfield at Tynie and goes bananas if they ever score, again usually directing this at the Hearts fans. Complete wind up merchant.

Also must be 1 of the stupidest footballers alive- imagine playing for Aberdeen all your career yet allowing yourself to be photographed with full Celtic colours on. What a ****.

loveofthegame

As i've just posted he always makes a conscious effort to cross himself so i would assume he is not Jewish, unless he does this purely to wind us up (Would not overely shock me).

However his football allegiance also suggests he may swing towards Catholicism.

Just read this on the BBC Gossip pages

'Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood fears defender Zander Diamond could be out for a year with an Achilles injury.' (Daily Express)

Ho ho ho. Karma ya *******.

Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood fears defender Zander Diamond could be out for a year with an Achilles injury. (Daily Express)

My heart bleeds..................not!!!

John Gentleman
Aberdeen boss Jimmy Calderwood fears defender Zander Diamond could be out for a year with an Achilles injury. (Daily Express)

Justice be done. It's rarely I'd wish a serious injury on a player, but in this case I'll make an exception.

With this cheating B out of the team I am sure the Sheep will struggle and Tangos prediction of third slips away by the minute.

marshallschunkychicken

hehehe

_1_108030_charcoal_l.jpg

Guest Dipped Flake
Zander is a common name in Aberdeen,:rolleyes: isn't it, or did his folks name him that to punish him for being so ugly.

Think you will find his name is Alexander. If there were 2 Alexendars in your gang growing up then 1 became Alex and the other became Zander

I would not be at all disappointed if Diamond ceased to live.

FF76B5E5-CA2F-D044-9C0B68EE84E5CF69.jpg

If anyone doubted that club's sellkmindednessfrooanfroo credentials that is one bit of evidence towards it. :mad:

Archived