The Anti-Zaliukas League: Latest Meeting ITT [merged threads]

Jammy T

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a piece of knobcheese he is.

He continually proves me right about him.

He's had more than enough chances.

Liability

Lawrence estimates he'll be banned for 5 games so you kind of have your wish.

It should be every true Hearts fan's wish

He will of course claim he is being victimised and this is the reason he wants to leave.

I am Jacks complete lack of suprise. Hopefully this sees him pack his bags for colder climes! Wonder if we'll still get ?2 million for him!?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Am I right in thinking that none of his reds this season have been for tackling? Certainly the one at Aberdeen and the one today, if he had taken a step back he wouldn't have been sent off. Frickin' tosser.

Am I right in thinking that none of his reds this season have been for tackling? Certainly the one at Aberdeen and the one today, if he had taken a step back he wouldn't have been sent off. Frickin' tosser.

The one at Aberdeen was for nothing.

Geoff Kilpatrick

To be fair, the one at Aberdeen was a joke! He was the one headbutted.

However, his other indisciplines have been tolerated for too long. Time for McGowan to come in.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
The one at Aberdeen was for nothing.

Yeah I know but he could have walked away. He didn't and he'll never learn. Add this to the major disadvantage of him being rotten and it's time we blooded McGowan.

That'll knock a few million of his asking price.

the man is an utter joke and only pretends to be a footballer BUT after his ban he will get picked again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he must never pull on a hearts shirt again! why do we tolerate this joker? enough is enough!

have never agreed with not supporting players but time he is left in no doubt what we think

Paisley Jambo
He will of course claim he is being victimised and this is the reason he wants to leave.

Let him, infact he should be positively encouraged to go. Scotland holds nothing for him. GO :mad::mad::mad:

I knew he was going to ****up as soon as he tried to involve Balloch in coming for the ball! He should've booted it out for a throw-in instead of pisn about aat the back. The ref was a total disaster today but at least he's done us a favour by sending him off! Never rated the guy and was totally pashed off when his ?1m transfer to some Russian club didn't happen, how anyone can rate him as a player can't be watching the same Zaliukas is i do!

the man is an utter joke and only pretends to be a footballer

to be fair, this could also apply to half the team :D:mad:

rudi must stay
GTF

Now

:rolleyes:

he's made an improvement this year but i agree. Never seen a player punch the other player in a game his hardest but Zaliukas did that, can't see him having a future now tbh

Jambo, Goodbye

Got himself sent off when he could have just as easily goine for the ball and cleared it like a normal defender would, oh but not Zal, he tries his hardest to screw things up it seems

He's a good player but lacks the brain (or half brain) to match

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I have never hated a Hearts player as much as I hate this ^^^^.

Pathetic all game. WTF was he trying to do for the sending off??? Can anyone explain? It was much easier to head the ball back to the keeper but he had to make an arse of himself yet again. Total ****ing donkey.

Only plus from the game is he is suspended (yet again).

I ****ing hate you No.26. **** off back to Kaunas. Absolutely useless.

:mad::mad::mad:

Too many bookings and red cards for retaliation, dissent, trying to get others booked, diving and the like.

Waste of space, but thanks for scoring against Hibs. 26 is a modren day Husref Musemic.

This is the best one though you have to admit. Atleast he put a bit of effort into slating him.

chester copperpot
I have never hated a Hearts player as much as I hate this ^^^^.

Pathetic all game. WTF was he trying to do for the sending off??? Can anyone explain? It was much easier to head the ball back to the keeper but he had to make an arse of himself yet again. Total ****ing donkey.

Only plus from the game is he is suspended (yet again).

I ****ing hate you No.26. **** off back to Kaunas. Absolutely useless.

:mad::mad::mad:

No offence mate, but is there not another one that you could've vented your spleen at tonight.

I've always been in the same boat as you with regards Zal, however there's no need to start another thread relating to the same stuff said in the earlier one.

Thanks.

This is the best one though you have to admit. Atleast he put a bit of effort into slating him.

There is more I want to say but it will probably get me a suspension.

It involves career ending injuries.

Captain Sausage

Lots of huffing and puffing.

But I don't see why he needs his own thread, especially when he is first to merge other's threads on views he doesn't agree with.

No offence mate, but is there not another one that you could've vented your spleen at tonight.

I've always been in the same boat as you with regards Zal, however there's no need to start another thread relating to the same stuff said in the earlier one.

Thanks.

I never noticed. Mods feel free to merge.

I'm too seething to notice other threads. :mad:

He was a complete idiot today. He could have headed the ball clear, but instead gets himself in to trouble and has not one, but two attempts to punch the boy while he's on the ground.

Yep i thought the same. What a laugh eh??

Seriously tho, if that happened on the street, zal would have been in the nick the night!!!

He should never wear a hearts jersey again IMO.

Infact im now switching on FM 09 editor and i will be deleting him from the game altogether:tongue::tongue:

He was very lucky not to connect with the boy. :eek:

Do you still think No.26 is better than Pressley?

There is more I want to say but it will probably get me a suspension.

It involves career ending injuries.

haha

will his suspension count only in the scottish cup, or does it count for league aswell?

i thought any bookings/sendings off in the scottish cup stayed in the scottish cup.

will his suspension count only in the scottish cup, or does it count for league aswell?

i thought any bookings/sendings off in the scottish cup stayed in the scottish cup.

personally i hope his ban is a double figure amount of games and it applies for all competitions.

I dont have an answer for your original question but iirc Robbie Neilson was suspended at easter road for booking in last seasons scottish cup so i would guess yes

We are not that lucky,

I suspect that the bans apply to the cup only as Robbie was banned for a cup game due to a booking last season.

I thought he kicked the Falkirk player??

Situation would never have occured if he had just knocked the ball back.

For some unexplainable reason he decided he would barge into the Falkirk player instead.

Useless ****ing clown.

Violent conduct means a suspension in the league

Got himself sent off when he could have just as easily goine for the ball and cleared it like a normal defender would, oh but not Zal, he tries his hardest to screw things up it seems

Spot on. He has the choice of going for the ball and probably being fouled by the opponent or ignoring the ball and trying to obstruct the opponent. He invariably chooses the latter option.

I wonder what our next central defensive pairing is going to be.

Carl Weathers
Situation would never have occured if he had just knocked the ball back.

For some unexplainable reason he decided he would barge into the Falkirk player instead.

Useless ****ing clown.

I could be wrong here but it looked like he barged the Falkirk player to the ground and when he got on his feet tried to swing a hand and kicked out.

Archived