The Anti-Zaliukas League: Latest Meeting ITT [merged threads]

Jammy T

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong here but it looked like he barged the Falkirk player to the ground and when he got on his feet tried to swing a hand and kicked out.

Answer the PM you!

letsmakesomenoise
This guy should be sent on the first plane back to lithuania. absolute liability.

Totally agree, it was one thing to take the falkirk boy out, but then he got up and started banjo-ing him!!! WTF!

Vlad, get him tae feck! Or the salt mines. Or something!

:mad::mad::mad:

Why start another one?

why post in it then!!

YEs send the fecker back now!!

NEber to wear a hearts jersey ever again!!

I would not condone booing one of our own - but I was a bit shocked to see so many folk applauding this man as he walked off the pitch.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I would not condone booing one of our own - but I was a bit shocked to see so many folk applauding this man as he walked off the pitch.

I will be booing his every touch from now on.

Carl Weathers

Some strange fans we have.

Happy to shout at our players all day on the park and then clap that tossbag off after getting sent off (again).

:mad:

Suspect Device
This guy should be sent on the first plane back to lithuania. absolute liability.

agreed - today he was a disgrace :mad:

Totally agree with Carl Weathers ! who the feck are these jokers/fans who applauded off the bis useless streak of pish, never before have I seen a Hearts player, worst cenntre half in the last 25 years of watching the team, punch an opponent in the face twice on the ground, lose us a cup tie as we were on top at the time and may have got an equaliser, get applauded off !!! Bizarre to say the least. who rates this guy ?? how manytimes has he let us down/made mistakes, been sent off !!!! waken up.

Pish thread title.

This player does not deserve a name. Please change it to No.26.

What a joke that was I thought the guy clearly fouled Zal as he had his arm round his neck and my mate then said he was sent off for retaliating but then I seen the foul given for them so was it for last man.Joke decision anyway.

McDonald signalled that it was pulling back the Falkirk player..he didn't signal for any retaliation. Zaliukas had a kick out when play had been stopped,but the ref (sic) definitely motioned it was pulling back the player.

Eh, he punched the guy.

twice :eek::eek:

if it is true about violent conduct counting for all comps then i dont see this fecker ever putting on a hearts jersey again.

i bet csaba is even more raging now that we didnt get farkas.

So did Zal foul the guy for the freekick ?

I did not think he did I thought it was the other way round.Never really seen the follow up as I was raging by this time but if he has been an idiot well I guess he deserved it.

The way I saw it, they were all over each other and the foul could have gone either way. Because it was Dougie McDonald, the foul went to them.

They got tangled up on the ground and Zal behaved like a moron and got himself sent of by lashing out at the guy.

I wonder how many games he's going to be banned for this time, it's his 3rd red card of the season after all.

Zal got dragged down it would have been a free kick to Hearts. He then apeared to punch the guy when on the ground. Idiotic, but that's Hearts when the ref is playing against us.

Footballfirst

The way I saw it was that Zaliukas initially obstructed the Falkirk forward in an effort to allow the ball to run through to Balogh. Thats why the foul to Falkink was given. The Falkirk player then wrestled Zaliukas to the ground at which point Zaliukas retaliated.

The foul was correct and the red card was correct. The only thing that was wrong was that the Falkirk player should have probably got a yellow for hauling Zaliukas down.

torino calcio

He was rightly sent off for punching the guy on the ground - but he was hauled to the ground and held there before lashing out. As well as Zaliukas getting sent off, Finnegan should have been shown a second yellow.

The fact that Falkirk were then awarded a free kick was yet another example of McDonald's joke refereeing.

The way I saw it, they were all over each other and the foul could have gone either way. Because it was Dougie McDonald, the foul went to them.

They got tangled up on the ground and Zal behaved like a moron and got himself sent of by lashing out at the guy.

I wonder how many games he's going to be banned for this time, it's his 3rd red card of the season after all.

It was a definite foul by Zaliukas. He really couldn't have complained if he had seen red just for that.

Incidentally, I had a look for you lot in the Diggers but couldnae see you. Probably because I don't know what you look like! :laugh:

He was a complete idiot today. He could have headed the ball clear, but instead gets himself in to trouble and has not one, but two attempts to punch the boy while he's on the ground.

Total clown, he wasn't even looking at the ball when it was played through his only thought was to take the man out and the attempted punches were the last straw. As much as he didn't deserve to go at Aberdeen he certainly did today !!

:mad: :mad:

Jambo, Goodbye

Before it all happened and ey werunning for the ball Zal was looking over his shoulder at the player...

He wasn't interested in winning the ball, only taking out the Falkirk player, it was not only a red but was also a free kick to Falkirk imo

Sorry - time for him to be shown the door - the man is a bombscare and has cost Hearts time after time.

It was a definite foul by Zaliukas. He really couldn't have complained if he had seen red just for that.

Incidentally, I had a look for you lot in the Diggers but couldnae see you. Probably because I don't know what you look like! :laugh:

I thought he was fouled by Fineggan. Both were guilty of holding on and pushing. I don't see how it could have been a foul to Falkirk when the Falkirk player halled down Zaliukas by the neck.

However what Zaliukas did after that was madness. I was in Section R so i was quite far away from the incident but i thought i saw Zaliukas kick the Falkirk player when he was on the ground.

A total disgrace of a footballer.

People have probably been sent to jail for less.

I hope this man never ever plays for Hearts again. The fact he looked surprised when he got the red card just makes it even worse.

What a stupid ****ing *******

Zaliukas get to ****

I hope this man never ever plays for Hearts again. The fact he looked surprised when he got the red card just makes it even worse.

Zaliukas get to ****

Aye, he's a tube for getting sent off, but you can't deny he was provoked? The Falkirk boy dragged him down by the neck! And yet the free kick was given to them!

Zaliukas get to ****

ALL LITHS ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR INSTITUTION.

Please tell me one who wasnt?

The Future is bright, no I'm not going to say maroon and white. It really is bright with the youth players we have coming through!

A man who thanks Pinilla for all he did for the club, referring to someone else as a disgrace.

WUT?

Total libility, and I think Csaba's expression when he went off hows he is getting a bit sick of him.

His other 2 reds this year are arguable in the extreme. That one was not.

How the free kick went to them though was unbelievable!

What an idiot.

The Falkirk player clearly brings down the useless ******* but they get a free kick out of it? How did that happen?

How the useless ******* can plead innocence when shown the red card is beyond me though, did he really think that punching someone twice and then kicking him as he's getting up is fair play?! Unbelievable.

Archived