Nade Boost

Captain Lithuania

I love the way they use the phrase "lead the line"

That'll be a line of one then eh ?

Unless of course ....

GC

Captain Lithuania
So you'd rather have Clum up front then??

I'd rather not have him 'lead' the line on his own. He cant do it.

Captain Lithuania
Oh dear??? Have we a better alternative we should be playing instead of Nade?

Is the 'supporter' in your username meant to be ironic?

I'll say it again, I would rather not have him up front on his own, we have Glen who has shown he can perform. Even Elliot, when partnered with someone at Livingston proved he could do a job.

I'll say it again, I would rather not have him up front on his own, we have Glen who has shown he can perform. Even Elliot, when partnered with someone at Livingston proved he could do a job.

Elliot proved on video that when partnered but someone, he can't dance. What makes you think him and Nade would do any better?:laugh:

Captain Lithuania
Elliot proved on video that when partnered but someone, he can't dance. What makes you think him and Nade would do any better?:laugh:

I wasn't suggesting Elliot and Nade. I was suggesting that two strikers are better than having one 'lead' the line.

Billy the Jambo

I thought the boost might have meant he was still injured unfortunately Csaba thinks he can play on his own up front .If the fat useless lump is fit why not play Glen up front with him .WE might start to score goals and win matches

"I thought the boost might have meant that he was still injured"?

Away and boil yer heid.

Billy the Jambo
"I thought the boost might have meant that he was still injured"?

Away and boil yer heid.

So you are happy that we never signed a striker and the fat useless lump is our main striker for the rest of the season .3 fecking goals this season Nade has scored and he has played most of the season .We should have signed a striker in the window and tore up Nade,s contract and told him to GTF and done the same with Tullberg

So you are happy that we never signed a striker and the fat useless lump is our main striker for the rest of the season .3 fecking goals this season Nade has scored and he has played most of the season .We should have signed a striker in the window and tore up Nade,s contract and told him to GTF and done the same with Tullberg

What do you propose then? We go back in time and sign someone better?

How about getting behind the team and the players for an important game? And if it goes tits up, then come back on here and slag off the team/players/manager/anyone and everyone.

The fact that we never signed a striker and the news that Nade is now fit are unrelated. It just gives you another excuse to be a sourpuss.

I agree that playing Glen up front with him would probably give us more attacking options and goals.

Captain Lithuania
The fact that we never signed a striker and the news that Nade is now fit are unrelated. It just gives you another excuse to be a sourpuss.

I agree that playing Glen up front with him would probably give us more attacking options and goals.

Thank you!

Captain Canada

It's clear Nade needs someone up there with him, could we not just get Tullberg to stand on the spot and flick on some headers?

Great photo on that page. A penny for the thoughts of the Hobo who's sitting watching the Dunbar End erupt as Nade turns away to celebrate.

I reckon he's trying to cast his mind back to the fateful day he opted to follow that shower of ****e and wondering why it all went wrong for him.

Glad to have him fit. One week he's murder and can't run, the next week he's a handful and creates incredible ammount of space and holds the ball up well.

Last week he was murder, this week...

That is illegal, we would not get away with it.

Bruno is supposed to create chances for Nade.

Of all the chances he has created, how many has Nade missed?

I thought the boost might have meant he was still injured unfortunately Csaba thinks he can play on his own up front .If the fat useless lump is fit why not play Glen up front with him .WE might start to score goals and win matches

Well we'll have to start doing something! Now Berra's gone, we'll leak more goals, we NEED to score, I hope i'm wrong but, if we're not careful at the back against Falkirk tomorrow, we'll find ourselves out the Cup, for that I blame all of the arses behind the scenes for doing feckall about the situation!

Nelly Terraces

Playing Nade up front on his jack is one of the most pointless exercises in football. Unless you play someone else who is actually a goal scorer, (something that Nads is most certainly not), along with him, then it's a waste of time. This story is a total flatliner.

The choice isn't just between having one up front and having two up front. Let's put one and a half up front. Get Nade super-fit and have him supporting Glen or even Templeton as our main striker.

(sits back waiting for pelters :laugh:)

Thank you!

Cheers, but I also think that Glen up front with Nade will make us weaker in midfield and could contribute to us losing more goals, given our already weakened defence. Its a difficult choice and depends very much on how Falkirk set themselves up.

We'll see in 24hrs what way Csaba plays it and whether his decision was correct.

Cheers, but I also think that Glen up front with Nade will make us weaker in midfield and could contribute to us losing more goals, given our already weakened defence. Its a difficult choice and depends very much on how Falkirk set themselves up.

We'll see in 24hrs what way Csaba plays it and whether his decision was correct.

I'd like to see the Bruno/Nade partnership split up, it is without pace, they are both slow as ....

Not the quickest of cats at the best of times, are you?

Tear up Nade's contract? :laugh:

Archived