BBC NEWS NOW

speedbump

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm refusing to pay my license fee for the ****s anymore. Can they make us sound any worse? What a joke of piece of reporting!!!

We're obviously going down the tubes cause Hamilton beat us.

IDIOTS:ahhhhhhh:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm refusing to pay my license fee for the ****s anymore. Can they make us sound any worse? What a joke of piece of reporting!!!

saw it too mate. needless piece of faux-sympathy for us poor fans who saw our team miss out on a few signings. even dragging out a typical monotone vocalisation from hobo hughes on the matter.

pathetic drivel, just what you come to expext of BBC scotland.

they made a big deal of the fact that we missed out on porter and farkas. then went on to show a short interview with csaba about it. then got the idiot yogi hughes to say a few grunts on the matter.

total pish.

It was total nonsense. I didn't anything news worthy in the report.

Must have thought not much happening in the sport news today lets fill it with a Hearts in crisis story, that will keep most of our viewers happy!

Went on about the Berra sale ... and no players coming in ... so how must Csaba feel... then footage of the Hamilton defeat...then interviewing Yogi Hughes giving his take on our plight (eh ?) ... and the story finishing off by saying more or less that theres the prospect of us being dumped out of the cup becuase we have no goal-scorers

WTF !

What did they say?

We're going down the pan cause we sold Berra and didn't bring anyone in! You would think they stole the story from here;)

You out tomorrow?

Usual agenda,not often you hear the bbc saying positive vibes about the hearts.they prefer the doom and gloom.

Not a mention when Hearts were playing Motherwell, of the game even being on!

Not a peep when legend Alfie Conn died!

Hardly a word any other night for the last month!

Apart from:

The proposed fire sale that never happened!

And this typically negative report on anything from Gorgie!!!

Notice the reporter is the same one who persists in asking Csaba the same question about wages, fire sales etc.

Really annoyed watching that. And to be fair to Hughes he looked to be a little embarrassed about being asked the questions.

I'd ban the BBC from Tynecastle/Riccarton for that piece as it was nothing more than a very cheap shot.

Certainly gets my vote for 'the biggest random football non-story ever' !

that's exactly what it was.... random.

it's as if they have thought about having a wee dig but haven't had the spare air time until now and were determined to get their wee jibes in.

never mind about other teams not signing players, never mind the fact that hearts actually conducted the most expensive piece of business of any scottish club, never mind the fact that rangers failed in their wish to sell a player.

must have dig at hearts.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
that's exactly what it was.... random.

it's as if they have thought about having a wee dig but haven't had the spare air time until now and were determined to get their wee jibes in.

never mind about other teams not signing players, never mind the fact that hearts actually conducted the most expensive piece of business of any scottish club, never mind the fact that rangers failed in their wish to sell a player.

must have dig at hearts.

Have you nowt better to do than stand around Curry's watching the telly ??

It's not the BBC's fault we sold Berra and then pretended to sign players. If anything from the interview Csaba it makes it pretty clear where the blame lies.

I think some of you need to stop watching the TV or listening to the radio. How can you get so worked up over what the BBC say ?

It's not the BBC's fault we sold Berra and then pretended to sign players. If anything from the interview Csaba it makes it pretty clear where the blame lies.

I think some of you need to stop watching the TV or listening to the radio. How can you get so worked up over what the BBC say ?

If we signed Farkas, we'd have been lucky to get 10 seconds.

Problem at Hearts - 2 mins 10 seconds!!!

Caption for interview on BBC website:

"Laszlo in the dark over Farkas move."

Obvious from the interview - blatantly obvious, that Csaba knows fine what's happened! He just makes the point that it's not his job to explain that to the media.

Have you nowt better to do than stand around Curry's watching the telly ??

yes i do as a matter of fact.... i'm going to hold the place up.

I think they read the email that got sent by someone from here, stating they forgot to mention Hearts v Motherwell game or Alfie Conn. so someone at the beeb goes 'oh we best try do something about Hearts...hhhmmm what to say ah yes Heart fans not happy because we aint signed anyone oh and we got beat by Hamilton last week. yip that will do the Hearts fans will tune in again'

Must be so easy being a journalist nowadays. Least they managed to get their bit about beckham and the rangers game in for all the rest of scotlands fans :mw_rolleyes:

The Wicker Man
Csaba it makes it pretty clear where the blame lies.

Why do you need to apportion blame? - Berra left very late in the transfer window.

We need to get the best deal on a player, it happened too late in the window - no probs with that.

Was it really necessary for the Beeb to have this as the lead sports story ?

I watched the news on stv and to be fair csaba looked pretty peeved in the interview. He stated that he was told at 2pm we had the player, then later on we didnt due to player registration problems.

The BBC are a shower o ****e, as are stv, but given the fact that csaba told the media he had handed over a list of 25 names to vlad and none were signed coupled with the fact we sold our best asset, its only fair to assume that were going to get questioned over it.

I accept that we are treated differently than others and its as though the media revel in our perceived misery.

Obvious from the interview - blatantly obvious, that Csaba knows fine what's happened! He just makes the point that it's not his job to explain that to the media.

It reminds me of the naturalism verses theism debate.

Not a shred of evidence, so what they don?t know they make up.

It then becomes a world view.

Nucky Thompson

You out tomorrow?

I'm still recovering from last weekend:mw_rolleyes: I'm quiet this week as I'm going to Tenerife next Friday.

I watched the news on stv and to be fair csaba looked pretty peeved in the interview. He stated that he was told at 2pm we had the player, then later on we didnt due to player registration problems.

The BBC are a shower o ****e, as are stv, but given the fact that csaba told the media he had handed over a list of 25 names to vlad and none were signed coupled with the fact we sold our best asset, its only fair to assume that were going to get questioned over it.

I accept that we are treated differently than others and its as though the media revel in our perceived misery.

STV also showed Harry Kewell in a Leeds strip when announcing Harte is signing for St Mirren.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Take a chill pill. No one likes us, we don't care. :tongue:

I'm still recovering from last weekend:mw_rolleyes: I'm quiet this week as I'm going to Tenerife next Friday.

Gayboy:tongue:

STV also showed Harry Kewell in a Leeds strip when announcing Harte is signing for St Mirren.

Exactlly, both are as thick as **** in the neck of a bottle.

The BBC are just reporting what has happened. We have been crying out for a striker for over a year and our performances this season have been nothing short of dire due to a lack of goalscorers. Again I'll remind you of the statistic that only 3 (THREE) league goals this season have come from strikers. Apart from a few 1-0 victories before Christmas and a great cup win at ER - the season has been a non-event.

Vlad is obviously not interested in our playing fortunes.

I don't know how the ST's will be marketed this close season - we have already had "Together", "Believe" and the classic make believe tale about having to "buy a ST or you wont get in because work on the new stand will soon be starting.":laugh:

"Hearts were beaten by newly promoted hamilton" the story could have been turned round to say "Hearts were beaten at hamilton who are TOP of the current form league" last six games .

The bas***** that pull the punches on bbc scotland sports are a disgrace ,

i wonder if that wee **** chick young has any say into the input .

some of the childish biased stories relating to hearts/romanov on bbc tv and radio over the last few years smack of his arrogant twaddle.

The Old Tolbooth
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sheeesh, what an over reaction :tongue:

Sheeesh, what an over reaction :tongue:

Ah, Mr Mitchell.............I've been expecting you:laugh:

FORMULAErnstStavroBlofeld.jpg

Forthview Jambo

The bas***** that pull the punches on bbc scotland sports are a disgrace ,

i wonder if that wee **** chick young has any say into the input .

some of the childish biased stories relating to hearts/romanov on bbc tv and radio over the last few years smack of his arrogant twaddle.

Anybody hear his comment tonight on "Chic Young is a football " about Neilson getting the captaincy?

"Well at least he'll be able to talk to the players in English ...but that's maybe not an advantage with Hearts" or something of that ilk ... I was actually finding it hard to sleep t'other night but not wanting to depress myself by logging on to JKB and came up with this in an email to my mate "CRUICKIE"-

They( the Hearts website folk) have updated the first team squad sharpish ....good !

I have emailed them to ask them to continue onto the Reserves ...we've

still got guys listed who left in the summer ... only 3 of the 17

names listed for the last reserve game are from the listed Reserve

players ( 5 are listed U-19 which you will realise leaves 9 from the

First team squad).

Ages wise it was Kello- Slovakian -26 , Mrowiec- Polish -25 , Jason

Thomson -Scottish -21, Denis Mclaughlin- Irish- 21,Park- Australian -

20, Templeton - Scottish -20, McGowan - Australian -19 , Kostadinov -

Bulgarian - 19 , J.Stewart - Scottish - 19 , Cowan - Scottish (?) -19

and then Ridgers - Scottish & Brown -Scottish & Wallace - Scottish &

Glen - Scottish & Husband - Scottish & Balatoni - Scottish ....ALL

JUSY 18 and C. Thomson - Scottish - just 17.

So that is Just 11 out of 17 players were Scottish ...where is the

Press outcry about our reserves being swamped by Aussies !?!

Will I Mr Moderator , sir (oh, making assumptions a bit aren't we) get Banned from JKB if I suggest an email campaign against the Voice of a Football?

Will Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss Moderator also suggest that I start a new thread [ like this is only my second posting ...don't get ahead of yourself] if I suggest we all email the BBC thus as I have done because the "Hearts terrible disciplinary record "story is up there again

" ...I understand you'd like to know if there a Scottish version of the referee table similar to the existing one for the English Premier League could be included on the sport website.

I'm unaware of any plans at this time however I can assure you that I've registered your suggestion on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's circulated to many BBC staff, including members of the BBC Executive Board and other senior managers.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

James

BBC Scotland Information"

...so that's a "No" then ? Wouldn't want to cause friction in Chic's (whoops - nearly missed the apostrophe ... and I know how strict some of you JKBers can be on spelling and punctuation) cosy wee relationship with the insiders of the GFA (or his avoidance of facts concerning anything to do with Hearts!)

See you all on Saturday then ... I'm away of to read the JKB rules before my third post.

Nightie Night.

He actually seems a bit confused:

"I don't know what happened," Laszlo said. "All I know is we were 40 minutes too late. I don't try to find out who made a mistake – that doesn't help me."

As I have said for years, the relentless negative BBC reporting of Hearts is a disgrace.

I don't know if Chick Dung has any editorial input to the BBC sports reports but one thing is clear - he HATES Hearts almost to the point of obsession!!!

As I have said for years, the relentless negative BBC reporting of Hearts is a disgrace.

I don't know if Chick Dung has any editorial input to the BBC sports reports but one thing is clear - he HATES Hearts almost to the point of obsession!!!

That's why this imbecile should be given a hot reception by Hearts supporters on every occasion he sets foot anywhere near Tynecastle. He clearly thinks that his comments are taken seriously by everyone - it's high time he given the message that he's not welcome here.

Seymour M Hersh
That's why this imbecile should be given a hot reception by Hearts supporters on every occasion he sets foot anywhere near Tynecastle. He clearly thinks that his comments are taken seriously by everyone - it's high time he given the message that he's not welcome here.

Does he ever venture near Tynie nowadays? There are a few in the press who like a snyde comment about our club but I think almost to a man they stay clear of coming here. Jackson and his type spring to mind.

Didn't see the BBC article but to be honest they might have had a bit of a point. We did lose to Hamilton, who OK they are on a good run but come on, it was Hamilton. Do people think that to lose to them is OK for a club like ours. The lack of signing in January, whilst in no was a surprise was a huge dissapointment for me and I'm sure most other fans. I am sure Csaba must be equally miffed with the lack of activity.

You can guarantee if we lose to Falkirk tomorrow this forum will be awash with posters saying what a disaster it all is.

Romanov treats our club with contempt. We have the worst strikeforce in the league bar none.

Fingers crossed that the likes of Driver and Aguir can dig us out another hole with some goals tomorrow.

to be honest hearts fans have given the despicable little cretin an easy time .

his most annoying comment is usually " i hope i'm wrong but i fear for hearts"

said it again last week on radio. young is without doubt the most annoying little to**** in the media . he struggles to put a sentence together and never ever says a bad word rangers . his idolising of mr murray, uncle wattie and mcoist is embarrassing to say the least.

Archived