Wallace

Five to One

Not in Scotland squad. He must be pretty disappointed.

In fact, I'm pretty underwhelmed by Burley's choices. I mean, how does Alexander keep making the squad when it's clear he's not good enough at international level? I would also liked to have seen John Fleck, Chris Burke and even Riordan getting their chance. I think it's go for broke time when we play the Dutch and this predictable looking squad does not fill me with confidence.

Sorry, rant over.

Fleck, Burke, Riordan, Wallace

Are you stoned?

Wallace is not showing Scotland form, Fleck has played about 2 games, Burke has barely played this year and Riordan is so out of shape its unbelievable.

Are you stoned?

Wallace is not showing Scotland form, Fleck has played about 2 games, Burke has barely played this year and Riordan is so out of shape its unbelievable.

Christ i cant believe this but i agree with you.

For me any squad that has Rae coming back into it is poor.

Nicholas Brody

Me too! :eek:

BlackhallJambo

Are you stoned?

I hope the tartan army are stoned before the game in Amsterdam as I fear we will get annihilated again

TBF Rae has being outstanding for Cadiff so deserves his chance, also i agree that Wallace should atleast be in the squad, the boy has being on good form for the last 8-9 games atleast !

Fleck, Burke and Ratboy can gtf !

jamboinglasgow

Are you stoned?

I would have to agree with you except for Wallace.

Fleck looks great but I think he needs to play in the U21 squad before a full call up (though he has not been called up to the u21s training camp.)

Burke, has only just started playing again so needs time.

Riorden could of been called up but I think there are better strikers around

But as for Wallace, we dont have many Left backs in Scotland (judged by Broadfoot playing left back last time) and I think apart from last week Wallace has been doing well at left back and needs a chance to shine. Even putting him in the squad would of been good.

loveofthegame

I think the squads about as good as it could be. Watched Arsenal-Cardiff and thought Rae looked excellent so again no complaints about that,its not like he'll get a start.

Wallace isn't ready for the Scottish Squad yet, but may well be in a year or so.

John Fleck- hes a kid whose played 2 games for the Rangers first team, how the hell does that qualify him for the International team. Stick him in the u21's.

Burke and Rearend- please tell me you are having a laugh.

Are you stoned?

Maybe you're right. I mean the the Dutch will be quaking in their boot at the thought of Gavin Rae and Barry Ferguson bossing the midfield. Not.

Fleck has been Rangers best player recently imo.

Maybe you're right. I mean the the Dutch will be quaking in their boot at the thought of Gavin Rae and Barry Ferguson bossing the midfield. Not.

2 starts, the boy is a legend:mw_rolleyes::laugh:

Tbh we're going to get trounced either way.

We have a very poor national side, and Burley is baffling.

Having Broadfoot or Alexander anywhere near the time makes the game almost unwatchable.

There going to be more scared by those 2 than any of your suggestions.

for me this is a few months too soon for Wallace, if he keeps this form up until the next squad then I expect a call up as by then he will be too old for the u21's.

For the time being I would stick with Naysmith, Alexander and co.

As for the rest of your suggestions and comments its actually laughable.

I hope the tartan army are stoned before the game in Amsterdam as I fear we will get annihilated again

I will be, I can guarantee it now.

alwaysthereinspirit
Not in Scotland squad. He must be pretty disappointed.

In fact, I'm pretty underwhelmed by Burley's choices. I mean, how does Alexander keep making the squad when it's clear he's not good enough at international level? I would also liked to have seen John Fleck, Chris Burke and even Riordan getting their chance. I think it's go for broke time when we play the Dutch and this predictable looking squad does not fill me with confidence.

Sorry, rant over.

:emoticon_spam:

This is obviously some type of wind up.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I will be, I can guarantee it now.

Any suggestions on which type of 'blow' is best? :tongue:

I'm off to Amsterdam on the 7th March. Don't smoke nowadays but I will be make excpetion when I'mm there and plan to get absolutely sozzled :laugh:

Back to footy - Wallace IMO deserves a call up. We are utterly ganting at left back and he is the best option we have. Broadfoot should only play right back as back up to Hutton.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
He will be. ;)

Aye, but not for Rangers.

As soon as he starts to make an name for himself he'll be offski.

:emoticon_spam:

This is obviously some type of wind up.

There going to be more scared by those 2 than any of your suggestions.

for me this is a few months too soon for Wallace, if he keeps this form up until the next squad then I expect a call up as by then he will be too old for the u21's.

For the time being I would stick with Naysmith, Alexander and co.

As for the rest of your suggestions and comments its actually laughable.

Not as laughable as Weir, Rae, and Alexander in the squad.

Other countries blood decent young players if the experienced players aren't up to the task. Not Scotland it seems.

Any suggestions on which type of 'blow' is best? :tongue:

I'm off to Amsterdam on the 7th March. Don't smoke nowadays but I will be make excpetion when I'mm there and plan to get absolutely sozzled :laugh:

Back to footy - Wallace IMO deserves a call up. We are utterly ganting at left back and he is the best option we have. Broadfoot should only play right back as back up to Hutton.

Whatever we were smoking when we were over for the Feyenoord game was pretty good.

I'd go with that.

:tongue:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Whatever we were smoking when we were over for the Feyenoord game was pretty good.

I'd go with that.

:tongue:

There is one minor problem there.

I have no recollection of that trip :laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
Not as laughable as Weir, Rae, and Alexander in the squad.

Other countries blood decent young players if the experienced players aren't up to the task. Not Scotland it seems.

Would never argue the fact that Scotland has a poor record as far as blooding new young talent. The problem I have is with the mentioned names. Fleck is no Wayne Rooney and Rearend sucks big time.

Scotland has no talent pool and hasn't for many years. Every team in England always had a backbone of Scotsman. Not now. Just not good enough.

Archived