Falkirk tickets selling well

heartsfc_fan

Miller Jambo 60
With being the Cup both clubs need to agree on pricing.

In the past prices have remained similar to league matches probably because the other club wanted as much revenue as possible but certainly affected the crowd on the day.

Just got mine for section N 20 pounds for 2tics good value.

jambos are go!

If ST holders like me took the top up they dont have to pay for tickets. At the HMSA AGM Cambell Ogilvie suggested that top ups are likely to be dropped next season.

Captain Lithuania
Few of us heading through on the train after the bus company pulled out.

Gettin it to Haymarket, but was wondering what the chances of getting involved in trouble are and what places to avoid or do you reckon we'll be all right?

Keep your head down and mouth shut and you will be fine.

Few of us heading through on the train after the bus company pulled out.

Gettin it to Haymarket, but was wondering what the chances of getting involved in trouble are and what places to avoid or do you reckon we'll be all right?

Stay clear of the 'Bridge of doom' down at easter road. No one dare of walking over...:laugh:

To be honest I hadn't thought about Falkirks part in this. The clubs must have got talking and come to an agreement sharpish to have the prices fixed and advertised so quickly ?

I was wondering, with all the rules regarding the same price for both sets of supporters, is there any effect on us getting a ?10 voucher, and them not? Not that they'd want a cheap top, but do they get one?

True mate, peshed up, stonewashed jeans/black shoes clad Welshies thinking they're funny and singing Delilah over and over again, oh dear.

Now we know how other folk feel when the tartan army hit town.

TBF the Welsh are the best fans there is ( rugby that is). You can thank your lucky stars we don't have to suffer swing low sweet chariot!:mw_rolleyes:

Miller Jambo 60
Falkirk have 100 of our 2100 allocation left apparently. We got sections K,L & M.

Hope you enjoy the morn mate but not too much :)

Should be a brill atmosphere.:108years::108years:

Go easy on the ale:laugh:

Falkirk have 100 of our 2100 allocation left apparently. We got sections K,L & M.

How many are taken up by that shirt :mw_rolleyes:

badly drawn boy

Meeting a bunch of falkirk supporting mates before the game tomorrow for a couple of pints -Good lads BUT , never meet them after the game because they are so bitter /deluded when it comes to Ffc , a feeling i get from the support in general

The 5/0 game a couple of years back around new year , we were lucky -5 breakaway goals against the run of play , and the sending off was a farce -they genuinely believed

Who can forget the hysteria with the Velicka dive ( yogi hughes racist comments ) , since then i have witnessed a number of similar type situs with the bairns players , and guess what -it falls on deaf ears

In reply to the shocking assault by McNamara on the hamilton player some weeks back , hes hardly renowned for being a dirty player -WTF

The ridiculous levels of booing against Miko and Rudi

Comon Jts

Archived