Falkirk tickets selling well

heartsfc_fan

A scottish cup game against SPL opposition after we put out hibs should be a sell out, especially at those prices.

A scottish cup game against SPL opposition after we put out hibs should be a sell out, especially at those prices.

Usual negative self today ;)

It's only Falkirk remember we are playing! :tongue:

Hopefully we'll get the big crowd this game deserves. I think it's going to be a great game. I was unable to attend the Motherwell game last year so this will be my first Scottish Cup game (at Tynecastle) since we beat Partick Thistle in 2006!

Can't wait.

DonatellaBIG_468x586.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Guest JamboRobbo

Was lookig forward to my weekend off. then a ticket popped through the door and I realised I'd made the mistake of ordering cup top up. :D

I see the Hearts website has a video of the last cup match between the sides as the classic that was Ibrox 98.

I assume they want to forget about the match 5 years later at Brockville.....

I see the Hearts website has a video of the last cup match between the sides as the classic that was Ibrox 98.

My brother left after 15 minutes and still got soaked.

A bad, bad day in what was a great season.

Remind me though: did Falkirk win the cup that year? :tongue:

Buffalo Bill

My brother left after 15 minutes and still got soaked.

A bad, bad day in what was a great season.

Remind me though: did Falkirk win the cup that year? :tongue:

Buffalo Bill

:laugh:

Unfortunatly not, we lost in ET at a replay with Dundee at Dens.

We last won it in 57, a damn sight shorter period of time since Hibs :108years:

The Old Tolbooth

:108years:

Like it, your fitting in well Ceske :D

Sergio Garcia

Should be a good crowd, i know a few thatll be buying on day as its first time at Tynie since last pay day.

Hopefully we repeat what happened last month, bad away day in lanarkshire, good cup win in Edinburgh!

That would do for me!

I see the Hearts website has a video of the last cup match between the sides as the classic that was Ibrox 98.I assume they want to forget about the match 5 years later at Brockville.....

What a day. Had ?10 on Hearts to win 3-1 and ?10 ew on Earth Summit to win the Grand National. Loved Neil McCann (not in a Hobo way) ever since.

What a day. Had ?10 on Hearts to win 3-1 and ?10 ew on Earth Summit to win the Grand National. Loved Neil McCann (not in a Hobo way) ever since.

How much did you win? :D

'57 that was even before I was born.:D

Being a Bairn,dont you just love the Pars:tongue:

Quick question for someone who has sat in the Roseburn stand, does the seat numbers run from left to right ie Wheatfield end to Main stand end or vice versa?

Ta

Quick question for someone who has sat in the Roseburn stand, does the seat numbers run from left to right ie Wheatfield end to Main stand end or vice versa?

Ta

Are you in seat 1 or something? ;)

chester copperpot
what match? :laugh:

We lost 4-0 and a Black guy scored a hatrick.

Totally devastating for the BNP crew. :laugh:

Ta

Christ knows but it's called The School End!

Ta

The Wheatfield (opp the old stand) numbers run from the direction of the Roseburn Stand to Gorgie Stand, so presumably the Roseburn numbers from the old stand to the Wheatfield? In other words, if you are looking at the pitch, left to right.

Not sure if that helps you at all. :laugh:

Guest S.U.S.S.
We had sold over 1400 by COB last night. I believe section K was being opened this morning.

Jesus, they are bringing their entire home support! :)

Jesus, they are bringing their entire home support! :)

At 1400...............I think each one of them must be bringing a friend too :laugh:

The pricing policy looks good to me so I think we should have a more than decent crowd :108years:

PS can someone PM me before the match as otherwise I will probably forget about my ticket and just grab my ST as I am going out the door :o

Eh, young offender cell mate! :)

So when Scott Wilson shouts "make some noise" they will respond with a crescendo of bleeps as their Ankle 'bracelets' all go into alarm mode :laugh:

Ta

The Gorgie Stand (opposite you lot) is numbered from the Main Stand towards the Wheatfield so presumeable if it all goes in a clockwise system you guys will have the higher numbered seats in the School End.

Guest S.U.S.S.
So when Scott Wilson shouts "make some noise" they will respond with a crescendo of bleeps as their Ankle 'bracelets' all go into alarm mode :laugh:

Good Point

Few of us heading through on the train after the bus company pulled out.

Gettin it to Haymarket, but was wondering what the chances of getting involved in trouble are and what places to avoid or do you reckon we'll be all right?

Gettin it to Haymarket, but was wondering what the chances of getting involved in trouble are and what places to avoid or do you reckon we'll be all right?

You going to haymarket = Death! :evil:

The chances of you getting in bother are very very slim.

Ah, yes. The re-knowned bridge of doom where anything/anyone that crosses will die a horrible death from the CCS.

Hmmm lol

No problems...just avoid all the pubs in the Haymarket,Dalry Road and Gorgie areas:D

Guest S.U.S.S.

No trouble at all mate.

chester copperpot
Does the Haymarket Bar allow football colours?

I dont think it even allows Hearts colours buddy.

Better heading along to Roseburn bar, if you're wanting a few pre match pints. Normally pretty away support friendly.

Season tickets don't count, so sales are excellent!

I dont think it even allows Hearts colours buddy.

Better heading along to Roseburn bar, if you're wanting a few pre match pints. Normally pretty away support friendly.

Ta chief

chester copperpot
Ta chief

Most pubs will be ok as long as you's are pretty quiet and dont come across as fan dans.

We normally get quite well received in Falkirk, so I'd like to think we could return the favour.

Stay clear of Westfield though. ;)

Its been a long time baby

I had a ?5 on Hearts to win 3-1 that day @ 12/1 im sure it was. mind taking my slip out 5mins before the end and showing my mate and saying i would be as well chucking it as it was 1nil to us at the time, glad I put it safely back into my pocket.

Season tickets don't count, so sales are excellent!

For this one even ST holders need tickets so the figures from the ticket office will be total sales.

Fair play to both clubs on the Ticket pricing - this has been vindicated by a near sell out crowd.

Other clubs should take note.

Its only worth remembering if your team then go on to win the Trophy, which I'm assuming Falkirk did not ? :eek:

Fair play to both clubs on the Ticket pricing - this has been vindicated by a near sell out crowd.

Other clubs should take note.

To be honest I hadn't thought about Falkirks part in this. The clubs must have got talking and come to an agreement sharpish to have the prices fixed and advertised so quickly ?

To be honest I hadn't thought about Falkirks part in this. The clubs must have got talking and come to an agreement sharpish to have the prices fixed and advertised so quickly ?

With being the Cup both clubs need to agree on pricing.

In the past prices have remained similar to league matches probably because the other club wanted as much revenue as possible but certainly affected the crowd on the day.

Archived