If you met Vladimir Romanov...

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

...and you could ask him ONE question where you were garaunteed to get the absolute truth from him, what would it be?

...and you could ask him ONE question where you were garaunteed to get the absolute truth from him, what would it be?

Did the Americans really land on the moon?

Gimme an H...
Did the Americans really land on the moon?

That wouldn't be your question.

That wouldn't be your question.

How so? It's a very important question. I don't think that Vlad could tell me anything abut Hearts that I don't know already, have guessed or that makes any difference in the long run.

Did Burley pump your niece? Can I Pump your niece?

If he only truthfully answers one of them Id like it to be the second one that he answers.

stand still im going to heed butt you.

Oh, there's always one. Can't you take the OP seriously? He said what question would you ask Vlad. :mw_rolleyes:

I would shake his hand and tell him to f.ck off back to the east we are all sick of his promises over the years I have backed him all the way but now I have had enough and class myself anti Vlad but always a jambo.

Grumpy

Gimme an H...
Can you answer more than just one question please?

Bruno can have two since he asked nicely.

Gimme an H...
I would shake his hand and tell him to f.ck off back to the east we are all sick of his promises over the years I have backed him all the way but now I have had enough and class myself anti Vlad but always a jambo.

Grumpy

Gawn yersel hen!

Gimme an H...
Name every lie you have ever told to the hearts fans

Thats not a question...

It would be,

Can you please state every lie you have ever told us Hearts fans please sir?

...Or something like that ;)

I would thank him for getting rid of the pieman and saving Tynecastle.

My question would be, why did you buy the old bank in St Andrews Square?

Thats not a question...

It would be,

Can you please state every lie you have ever told us Hearts fans please sir?

...Or something like that ;)

To which he could reply "Yes I can", and finish there. ;)

Can you answer more than just one question please?

'No.'

Would be his answer. :rolleyes:

Can I have my picture taken with you? At least that's what I said in Germany. Pity some clown had the camera the wrong way (another poster)!

I just sat in front of him on a plane to Amsterdam. He was (apparently) struggling to speak English, and just said something about "no time" with regard to signings.

What do you think of the kickbackers who make up promises made by you then claim you have lied to them?

Guest Fabuloso

Were you surprised at how easily the fans were taken in by your initial claims of what you were going to achieve at Hearts? Furthermore are you even more surprised you continue to have the support of some even to this day? Lastly do you and Rodney ever turn round, look at each other, then just burst out laughing?

just a simple

"why Mr Romanov, why"???

Dick! :rolleyes:

That what I was going to say.. haha

Since My question to him has already been said, id ask him " Mr Romanov, When are You Planning To **** Off ". :tongue:

Jam Tarts 1874

Grumpy

What rubbish! Backed him all the way from Spain did you?

Bomber Harris' Best Mate
Were you surprised at how easily the fans were taken in by your initial claims of what you were going to achieve at Hearts? Furthermore are you even more surprised you continue to have the support of some even to this day? Lastly do you and Rodney ever turn round, look at each other, then just burst out laughing?

3 Yes's as they would say on x-factor

Archived