Pospisil

Rawrrrrrrr

Was just reading on another forum that he is in negotiations with Dundee:eek:

Would be an absolute stand out at that level, possibly never got a chance with us to show us what he really could do.

I still believed at the time he was our best striker at the club in the 2005/2006.

Would've liked him to stay. Total gentleman.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Stand out? He'll be as bad once defenders find out that if you give him a kick, he hides.

Heart the size of a pea.

Anyone remember his shot from the by-line against Livingston (?) I think it was.

A good 30-40 yards away and he shot (probably a cross ;) ) and it smacked off the post. Would've been the best goal ever.

Say What Again
Anyone remember his shot from the by-line against Livingston (?) I think it was.

A good 30-40 yards away and he shot (probably a cross ;) ) and it smacked off the post. Would've been the best goal ever.

Yep, though I couldn't have told you the opposition.

I think he meant it.

Would've been the best goal ever.

Probably wouldn't have been.

Agree with Geoff, murder when it came to getting involved in a battle and hid when the going got tough. Would probably struggle to notch 12 goals in Division 1.

Was just reading on another forum that he is in negotiations with Dundee:eek:

Would be an absolute stand out at that level, possibly never got a chance with us to show us what he really could do.

This can't be true, he'd surely be taking a 70-80% drop in wages! Pospisil lacked heart but was a decent finisher. If Elliot could score 11 goals in half a season in the first division, Pospisil would score 22 in half a season.

Pospisil was just one of many players who was injured more often than not, shame though, thought he could've scored a rake of goals for us, having said that, even when he was fit, he never got a regular chance to prove himself. He wasn't Lithuanian so when Vlad sent his weekly fax to Tynie, he was never going to get a real chance, yet another player who was hacked off by MadVlad.

Archived