Seve - get him in quick

sdoffstl

Guest JamboRobbo
When X=Y.

If X=Y, then X is not worse than Y.

You're not really that thick, are you? If Cinikas is not worse than say Miko,

, that does not necessarily mean he is better - he could be just as good as him.

Had you said "not worse", you'd have a point.

But you didn't say "not worse", you said there were plenty who are worse than Cinikas.

Which implies Cinikas is better than some.

Just admit you were wrong for once.

Guest JamboRobbo
What work would that be.

that'd be my job, which is none of your business, just as it is none of JamboAls business.

If X=Y, then X is not worse than Y.

Had you said "not worse", you'd have a point.

But you didn't say "not worse", you said there were plenty who are worse than Cinikas.

Which implies Cinikas is better than some.

Just admit you were wrong for once.

I think if you go back to post #37 you will see that it is you who thinks "not worse" equals "better".

To go back to your algebraic effort

If x=3 and y=(4-1), is x better than y because it's not worse? Oh no, by magic it's the same value.

Now get on with your work.

Guest JamboRobbo
I think if you go back to post #37 you will see that it is you who thinks "not worse" equals "better".

:rofl:

No matter how many times you repeat it, you still can't change the fact you are wrong again.

Characteristic fabrication. Where did I say he was better than a lot of our squad.

right here.

We have plenty worse than Cinikas as well....

:rofl:

No matter how many times you repeat it, you still can't change the fact you are wrong again.

right here.

I had to go out, hence the delay in replying.

I'm now stopping playing children's games with you which possibly might allow you do some work - and about time too.

BlackhallJambo
All the players you have mentioned are midfielders Eck, and the actual thread is about the possibility of utilising Severin as a central defender (which I still maintain was where he played best for Hearts when used there).

If this thread had been about Seve coming back to take up one of the midfield roles I would have said no, because we have sufficient bodies to play in that area (it is just a case of trying to get the best out of them each week), but the possibility of getting a good central defender, who knows the club and can offer a bit of leadership is something I think is worth looking at.

In relation to him apparently not liking playing that position I ain't convinced by that, I think these may be defensive comments from an Aberdeen fan who doesn't want to see him leave them.

Agree 100% Seve would be an excellent signing for defence but with the versatility to play midfield as and when required.

Proven player in the SPL but concerned he doesn`t fit the young sell them at a profit model that Romanov is now peddling. Surely we want a balance of youth and experience

Guest JamboRobbo
I had to go out, hence the delay in replying.

I'm now stopping playing children's games with you which possibly might allow you do some work - and about time too.

yes another good cop out cause you know you are wrong.

Archived