Which of the two would you rather beat in a Scottish Cup final?

Craigieboy

Which of the two would you rather beat in a Scottish Cup final?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which of the two would you rather beat in a Scottish Cup final?

• Rangers
    • Celtic

I've seen us beat Rangers so Celtic for me -- but then after that it has to be Hibs in a final -- that would be the one :D

PS would love to stuff Aberdeen too -- small compensation for 1986 final.

rudi must stay
?

either. both of them just expect to win the cup every year. Last year Rangers didn't even look bothered that they'd won it

rangers at hampden because we have never ever done that before and it would exorcise some ghosts i have

Same for me!

"1973 - I was two minutes late getting into the ground and Derek Johnstone had already scored!" Jeeze turning up for a game 3 years early and you still missed the first goal.:mw_rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
I voted Rangers because I hate Protestants
Ah well hate is not as bad as despise:mw_tease:

Aberdeen, there's something I really hate about them

a kindred spirit... I have a serious problem with the 80's rejects too

"1973 - I was two minutes late getting into the ground and Derek Johnstone had already scored!" Jeeze turning up for a game 3 years early and you still missed the first goal.:mw_rolleyes:

:laugh: I believe the game kicked off before the official kick off time, but I did not realise by that much.

scott herbertson
:laugh: I believe the game kicked off before the official kick off time, but I did not realise by that much.

i was told that afterwords.

Veyr much the worse for wear and didn't realise we were 1-0 down for quite a bit after the start

beat me to it

Archived