Not Weakened in Vlad's Fantasy World

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

not weakened? we've jut lost our captain and our debt has doubled under this regime, not to mention our first ever bottom six finish last season! the team on the park are worse now than when he took over. vlad feck off back to lithuania and take your losers with you ffs

Guest JamboRobbo

Vlad had nothing to do with us losing yesterday, catch a grip, eh?

AYe right. If he'd played Miko on the right we'd have won 4-1. :D;)

not weakened? we've jut lost our captain and our debt has doubled under this regime, not to mention our first ever bottom six finish last season! the team on the park are worse now than when he took over. vlad feck off back to lithuania and take your losers with you ffs

I thought you wanted him at every game?

That's just garbage. Our debt was over ?20 million when Romanov came in, whilst we don't know what it currently is i would guess with the sale of Berra alongside the Gordon money, the Bednar money and the debt relief from Ubig it should be under ?20 million which is hardly doubled - either way we'll see in March

As for the team, whilst its disappointing Berra has gone, as long as we dont lose Driver i'll be relatively happy. Maybewe are living within our means now which is what everyone in Scotland has been crying out for since Romanov arrived - what is wrong with that????

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

We had to sell Berra and I don't see what else he has done wrong this season.

JM, you were doing well. Don't start your shan polls and all that nonsense again. Please.

i think its important not to get facts wrong the debt has not doubled at the last agm with bednar and gordons fees included the debt was more or less as he inherited it 23 million ish since then he has done a 12 million shares for dedt swap the club has probably been running at a loss most of the year but yesterdays sale more than likely balanced that .

so while we will have to wait for the accounts i would estimate 14/18 million certainly less than he inherited

let me stress i am not doing a vlad sheep thing just dont think we should be saying things are worse than they are

Where have I heard this before:mw_rolleyes:

Thanks Vlad for keeping us in Tynie;) Your still the main man!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I actually think Vlad deserves a little credit this season for actually trusting the people at the club to do their jobs.

chester copperpot

Chill-Out-Poster-C12255139.jpeg

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I honestly despair at this board sometimes. Seriously mate, get a grip of your life.

I'd personally like to see a consortium of Jambomickety, Billy The Jambo, Jamborobbo and Hand of Gord buy out VR.

I'd protest. :D

Guest jambomickey

weve got a worse team than when he came in imo! we've brought the best part of ?15 million into the club in transfers and we're still up to our knees in debt due to this regimes mismanagement.

Guest jambomickey
I honestly despair at this board sometimes. Seriously mate, get a grip of your life.

were you there yesterday? and this clown is telling us he's not weakening the team

Nicholas Brody

Priceless.:calm:

Guest jambomickey
I'd protest. :D

if vlad told you today was monday youd believe him because you're so far up his ass it's unbelievable

Stupid Sexy Flanders
were you there yesterday? and this clown is telling us he's not weakening the team

I can't even be arsed arguing with you.

Guest jambomickey
Chill-Out-Poster-C12255139.jpeg

andy you're one of the guys on kjb who knows me going to the games and what we're watching is dross! the funniest thing about it is half the people on here shout you down and don't even go to the games

Stupid Sexy Flanders
can't be arsed arguing with guys whoi hardly go to games

Where on Earth did you get the idea that I hardly go to games? :mw_confused:

:dramaqueen:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Your username suggests you do.

:laugh:

Christ, it's not that far! I'm about half an hour away on a good-traffic day!

Guest jambomickey
Where on Earth did you get the idea that I hardly go to games? :mw_confused:

not saying you in particular but there is guys on jkb who shout you down and don't even go to games

andy you're one of the guys on kjb who knows me going to the games and what we're watching is dross! the funniest thing about it is half the people on here shout you down and don't even go to the games

So going to gsmes give you the right to talk pish? Aye right then pal.

I'd imagine most people go to games anyway.

i was there and yes the team is slightly weakened though i am not sure how much better berra was going to make anything we could have played to midnight and not scored .

i fail to see the specific point your making first its double the debt then its don't sell the players make up your mind what your problem is and people may be less dismissive of your posts

can i also draw your attention to the fact that as the debt gets lower the possibility of someone else being able to purchase hearts increases

not saying you in particular but there is guys on jkb who shout you down and don't even go to games

on that ill agree with you 100 percent

Most hangover threads are garbage. This is too.

Yes it weakens us in the short-term but clearly the club feels that they have someone either to come into Berra?s position or to come into the club, who can make up for the loss. Personally I thought Rapnik would be the one to come in as he?d been on the bench about a dozen times this season, but that is clearly not the plan. Let?s see what materialises...Perhaps Jonsson is to get first shot at making the position his? Well he is definately better with the ball than Berra, but does he have the other necessary skills? We?ll see...I won?t make that call based on yesterday?s game.

Guest jambomickey
So going to gsmes give you the right to talk pish? Aye right then pal.

I'd imagine most people go to games anyway.

from the master of talking pish

Guest jambomickey
i was there and yes the team is slightly weakened though i am not sure how much better berra was going to make anything we could have played to midnight and not scored .

i fail to see the specific point your making first its double the debt then its don't sell the players make up your mind what your problem is and people may be less dismissive of your posts

can i also draw your attention to the fact that as the debt gets lower the possibility of someone else being able to purchase hearts increases

point is he said we're not weakened! we're ****en a worse team now than when he took over from chris robinson

Mickey, on the debt....

Yesterday on the radio, Charlie Mann said he was stll in close contact with people at the club and he was confident that when the next figures are released in March that it will be a hell of a lot healthier than it has in a long time.

We will have to wait and see, but it did strike me as a quite a big thing to say as it would have been very easy for Mann to put the boot in to Vlad yesterday - something he chose not to do.

good coming from a guy who ****es of to the pub to escape the dross on the park!

To be fair, I gave them 23 minutes before leaving. They were poor yesterday, but it doesn't mean the whole thing's bust. :sheep:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Even if I didn't go to games, you'd still be blethering single fish.

point is he said we're not weakened! we're ****en a worse team now than when he took over from chris robinson

we certainly don't have gordon but if you take the players that CL poached when he left into account i am not to sure about that.

certainly if yesterday was our standard then we are worse than we were in the late 70s and would be relegation fodder ,but yesterday was hopefully a bad day at the office rather than the rule

To be fair, I gave them 23 minutes before leaving. They were poor yesterday, but it doesn't mean the whole thing's bust. :sheep:

if you had to plead it in court leaving early yesterday was a act of temporary sanity :laugh::laugh:

from the master of talking pish

I BLEED MAROON AND NAMED MY TWO KIDS TYNECASTLE AND WILFRED OUFEO SO I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT ABOUT MY TEAM.

MAD VALD GFT!!111!!!JEHDDF!!!!!200HUNDRED!!!!!!!!

ToadKiller Dog

As Biily Ocean stated "when the going gets tough "

As Biily Ocean stated "when the going gets tough "

Billy Ocean is tremendous. "Red light spells danger" is a classic too.

At one point the debt may have been more than double, but not anymore. Does not compare to the previous incumbant who managed to take the debt up 20 fold.

We had to sell Berra and I don't see what else he has done wrong this season.

Agreed, and this season is still about 100 times better than last season. Some people will never ever be happy unless they have something to moan about.

Agreed, and this season is still about 100 times better than last season. Some people will never ever be happy unless they have something to moan about.

to be fair to jambomickey there was plenty to be unhappy about yesterday

It seems we have reached the end of any ambition for Heart of Midlothian to push the bigot bros and its back to maybe scraping 3rd place every now and again,the GFA will be happy,I cant help feeling the death knell for Scottish Football has been rung as we were its last hope, oh well back tae taking it out on the Hobos as normal.:108years:

It seems we have reached the end of any ambition for Heart of Midlothian to push the bigot bros and its back to maybe scraping 3rd place every now and again,the GFA will be happy,I cant help feeling the death knell for Scottish Football has been rung as we were its last hope, oh well back tae taking it out on the Hobos as normal.:108years:

you are correct

the sad thing is if at any point in the last thirty years the O/F have been vulnerable to someone steeling a title away from glasgow it has been this season but we do not have the tools :mad:

Losing Alan McLaren to Rangers...

Tosh Mckinlay to Celtic....

Mike Galloway to Celtic...

Gary Naysmith to Everton...

Neil McCann to Rangers....

Anti Niemi to Southampton...

David Weir to Everton...

Dave Mackay to Tottenham.....

Colin Cameron to Wolves......

C'mon lads if we try hard enough we can figure out how to blame Romanov for that these ones also.

:mad:

Archived