Official thieving scousers v Chelsea FC thread

Therapist

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Do you think the bookies will pay out on Man Utd winning the league yet?

Only a matter of time.

Blue is the colour. Lol.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I apologise unreservedly for that comment and if have offended anyone it was purely unintentional. Totally forgot that the great Peter Osgood had passed away at the age of 59.

And I apologise unreservedly for the Indian and Chinese take-aways that are currently heading to your house.

Today is the day when the filthy scouse mhank-lovers get their come-uppance, and I can't wait.

Go on Chelsea FC - blue is the colour.....;)

Get it right Roon Ye !!!!!!

Bollox. :mad:

Beaten by the referee rather than the scousers. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Torres is a player and a half though. Time for Chelsea FC to sign him.

The FA Cup is still a very meaningful trophy too.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE JUST SEEN THAT BOSWINGA CHALLENGE THAT HE GOT THE BALL FROM?!

:eek::eek::eek:

Think you'll need to make do with Turkish 17 year olds for the next wee while i'm afraid.

Red is the colour it seems.

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE JUST SEEN THAT BOSWINGA CHALLENGE THAT HE GOT THE BALL FROM?!

:eek::eek::eek:

You mean the one that Chelsea got a free kick for?

You mean the one that Chelsea got a free kick for?

Aye!

That linesman should be sacked with immediate effect! Worst decision I have ever seen!

2-0. Therapist is seething. :laugh:

Oh well. Looks like we'll have to be content with winning the Champions League and FA Cup.

And I apologise unreservedly for the Indian and Chinese take-aways that are currently heading to your house.

Might take the Indian, not got a great track record with Chinese food:mw_rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

Only Man City have the money required. Roman's selling the london trams asap!:laugh:

Chelsea - a club that is all fur coat and no knickers and Liverpool have had them pumped!!! :laugh:

Oh well. Looks like we'll have to be content with winning the Champions League and FA Cup.

Ineffective and toothless Chelsea will not make the semi final of either competition.

As much as I hate Liverpool and love watching them get beat, its great to see Chelsea getting humped as well.

:)

Will fat Frank write a letter to the Chelsea fans to apologies for throwing away the title like Terry did for throwing away the Champs League?

Dean Winchester
Today is the day when the filthy scouse mhank-lovers get their come-uppance, and I can't wait.

You sure showed us.

:tongue::D

GIRUY !!!

How boring are the Plastic Cockneys.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Red is the colour, just ask Frankie boy. :tongue:

C'mon Liverpool get right in about the 'Plastic Cockneys'. Torres and Gerrard to score in a convincing 2-0 scoreline, to end Chelski's slim title hopes.:thumbs_up:

As predicted Therapist, sorry I did not get the goalscorers right, but Torres is the man.

Nelly Terraces

Gash game as per featuring these 2 imposter teams. Man Utd won't lose the title to the scousers, they were rank awful today and only won when Chelski went down to 10men. All you liverpool fans are giving yer minds a treat if you think your team can overhaul the Mancs. Not a chance.

Seymour M Hersh
Gash game as per featuring these 2 imposter teams. Man Utd won't lose the title to the scousers, they were rank awful today and only won when Chelski went down to 10men. All you liverpool fans are giving yer minds a treat if you think your team can overhaul the Mancs. Not a chance.

I'm not sure anyone one is now saying LFC are odds on for the title Nelly. Could this be the pressure showing on manure fans already?:D

I'm thinking you'll be winning feck all:D

Nelly Terraces
I'm not sure anyone one is now saying LFC are odds on for the title Nelly. Could this be the pressure showing on manure fans already?:D

I'm no Manc fan mate. No way. The only person whose cracking up about the title race is Mad Rafa. Man Yoo won't bottle it and will probably win the title by a good few points, they're light years ahead of liverpool in terms of skill and knowing how to win titles.

Archived