Official thieving scousers v Chelsea FC thread

Therapist

The Old Tolbooth

Chelsea got exactly what the deserved today, even with 11 men on the park it was apparent they were trying to hold out for a draw, they were pathetic. Liverpool didn't even play well, the didn't need to, but I'm sick of Rafa's boring tactics.

I'll take a win over Chelsea any day of the week though :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

THE ARMBAND SAID HE WAS A RED TORRES, TORRES

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE IT SAID TORRES, TORRES

WE BOUGHT THE LAD FROM SUNNY SPAIN HE GETS THE BALL HE SCORES AGAIN FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9!

mod delete

siegementality
Today is the day when the filthy scouse mhank-lovers get their come-uppance, and I can't wait.

Go on Chelsea FC - blue is the colour.....;)

Ha, ha, Chelski are sheite! What makes it all the better is that Lampard should never have been sent off:laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
Ha, ha, Chelski are sheite! What makes it all the better is that Lampard should never have been sent off:laugh:

After breaking Alonso's leg in the past, I think you call that poetic justice :D

Lampard = poor mans Gerrard, FACT, END OF! :laugh:

ToadKiller Dog
Oh well. Looks like we'll have to be content with winning the Champions League and FA Cup.

Anybody else having a sense of deja vu about that statement?

liiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpool

get it right up the plastics

Decent result as far as things go. We still have to play the Scouse at home in March which should hopefully see them off, where as the Rent boys have the easier run in after this game, but that won't matter.

Decent result as far as things go. We still have to play the Scouse at home in March which should hopefully see them off, where as the Rent boys have the easier run in after this game, but that won't matter.

....and u better believe it.............the Reds ara cumin and Tora will do the damage:tongue:

Liverpool 2 - New Money 0

Hopefully will be an entertaining game.

Told you! :tongue:

Malinga the Swinga

Don't really care who one, but a couple of points. The sending off of Lampard was a joke, wasn't even a foul, while Gerard is a cheat, yet the commentators will not condemn him.

Toxteth O'Grady
THE ARMBAND SAID HE WAS A RED TORRES, TORRES

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE IT SAID TORRES, TORRES

WE BOUGHT THE LAD FROM SUNNY SPAIN HE GETS THE BALL HE SCORES AGAIN FERNANDO TORRES LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9!

mod delete

He got a feckin long throw in Robbie Robbie

His tackle meant a Hearts Cup win Robbie Robbie

His passes all go out of play

He scored a goal in Basel away

Robbie Neilson Jambos number 2:laugh:

Don't really care who one, but a couple of points. The sending off of Lampard was a joke, wasn't even a foul, while Gerard is a cheat, yet the commentators will not condemn him.

The commentators said it was the correct decision. Damien Duff dived in the penalty box in the earlier game today and was booked. Once again the commentators said it was the correct decision. Unfortunately diving happens in every single game. Some are picked up on, some are not. I would have thought, as a Hearts fan, you would be sick and tired of commentators and the media condemning a single player over a dive...

I know I am.

chester copperpot

I have to admit as a Liverpool fan, today was nothing.

Man Ure (I fooooooking hate them) will win the title again. They are just too good and have too much depth.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Toxteth O'Grady

Man Ure (I fooooooking hate them) will win the title again. They are just too good and have too much depth.

Hope I'm wrong though.

You gotta admit though they are easy on the eye to watch

chester copperpot

Yes (Through clenched teeth).

I like to think I'm pretty honest.

If Liverpool had won half of their draws at home against the teams we should beat, I may have had a different approach, but we haven't, so be it.

He got a feckin long throw in Robbie Robbie

His tackle meant a Hearts Cup win Robbie Robbie

His passes all go out of play

He scored a goal in Basel away

Robbie Neilson Jambos number 2:laugh:

:o I'm embarrassed for you. :tongue::mw_rolleyes:

Today is the day when the filthy scouse mhank-lovers get their come-uppance, and I can't wait.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Plastic Cockneys are a Joke...The Celtic of the South!! :D

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Watching it now on MOTD, the red card decision was an absolute joke! Going by these highlights though, it looks like LFC destroyed them.

Brian Whittaker's Tache
the linesman that never pointed out Bosingwa's kung fu kick should never be allowed to officiate another game.

Just watched that

UNBELIEVABLE

WWF stylee

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
the linesman that never pointed out Bosingwa's kung fu kick should never be allowed to officiate another game.

Just watched that

UNBELIEVABLE

WWF stylee

I seriously thought I must've imagined that because the commenators never even made much of it!

Flying kicks the boy in the back and wins the throw! :eek:

Scandalous cop (kop ?) out by Andy Gray who said 'he went down easily'. No he didn't. He dived. Again. The other ersehole on Sky didn't say a word.

Even funnier was the UB40 crew screaming for a penalty.

Its always a good day when one of Therapist's teams get beat........... Rangers FC .............Chelsea.................Linfield...........

I would have thought, as a Hearts fan, you would be sick and tired of commentators and the media condemning a single player over a dive...

I know I am.

Difference is none of our players come out with a load of pish about how it's spoiling the game and how it has to be stamped out.

The video that Man U fans made about him is spot on. Before anyone asks I have no allegiances to any English team.

Its always a good day when one of Therapist's teams get beat........... Rangers FC .............Chelsea.................Linfield...........

The Axis of Dork

Oh well. Looks like we'll have to be content with winning the Champions League and FA Cup.

Dry your eyes, mate.

Been wanting to say that ever since the Stoke game!

:tongue:

Just the two nil to Liverpool then eh!

Blue is the colour . . . of depression :laugh:

OH LMAFAO :laugh: ROFPMSL :laugh: LOLOLOLOL :laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:

Aye barry pal :tongue:

Difference is none of our players come out with a load of pish about how it's spoiling the game and how it has to be stamped out.

The video that Man U fans made about him is spot on. Before anyone asks I have no allegiances to any English team.

Yeah, I'm not really trying to defend Gerrard himself though.

But United also have their fair share of divers in the team. Scholes was bad for it in the past. I'll not mention the obvious one in their team either.

i dont have a clue how the linesman couldn't have saw that, that was a total joke, it was bloody assault and with the commentators barely even saying anything about it after the game! That was a definite red card. Lampard must have been wondering what was going on with him getting sent off and the assault not even getting a look at!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Plastic Cockneys are a Joke...The Celtic of the South!! :D

Plasthic Chocknheys shurely!!? :laugh:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just seen a vox pop type thing from Anfield where they interviewed Liverpool fans. Not one Scouse accent among them!

(I realise the irony of this being posted by me, but I don't care!):laugh:

Not this season. They've been about as entertaining as Liverpool, some of the games i've seen have been turgid, saturday's being a case in point.

Incidentally, the last time Liverpool beat Chelsea home and away in the same season was 1989-90, the last time they were crowned champions.

Does anyone actually believe Man U wont win the league? Seriously?

Chelski have looked **** since they beat Portsmouth and seem to have lost the bottle for the big games whilst Rafa is doing his best to **** up Liverpools challenge. Man U are coming onto a game, Ronaldo is playing better and Berbatov is looking like the man he was at Spurs.

On a side note, whats wrong with Cech? He has been fairly keek for a while now, Drogba looks like he's already left leaving Fat Fwank and Terry to try and do a Gerrard and Torres and pull their team along.

I have a liking for Arsenal but the less said about their current form the better!

Taken from the BBC deadline day updater:

1704: Breaking news: The Football Association has confirmed that no disciplinary action will be taken against Chelsea defender Jose Bosingwa for his challenge on Liverpool's Yossi Benayoun on Sunday.

So, physical assault on the football field is acceptable, but winning a tackle (Frank Lampard) is a red card offence. Pathetic.

i dont have a clue how the linesman couldn't have saw that, that was a total joke, it was bloody assault and with the commentators barely even saying anything about it after the game! That was a definite red card. Lampard must have been wondering what was going on with him getting sent off and the assault not even getting a look at!!!!

the most worrying thing is that the linesman probably did see it but chose to do nothing about it....

What broadcast were you watching? They couldnt believe he stayed on the pitch and on the discussion show afterwards, it was pretty much the only topic....

Hope I'm wrong though.

Nope mate, you're spot on! :)

Given the FA cost Chelsea FC the game by sending off Lampard, it's only right they take no action over Bosingwa's slight mistake.

Archived