ian black (merged threads)

berrathanhibs

I think the fact that your pointing it out makes you cringeworthy and a tad arsey! just my opinion.

You're.

:D

He halfed some ceptic player today and got the bloke all upset. He's a niggly little barsteward who likes getting stuck in and winding oppo players up.

I like him. :D

Crackin tackle on Nakamura! Unfortunately, if he's wearing a Hearts top the refs will love him! Always thought he was a bit of a loose cannon and with our recent run-ins with the refs and the GFA, he could be more of a hindrance than a helpful acquisition

badly drawn boy

Quite like him TBH , as long as he shows the right discipline (cant see him and Mikey playing together ) , do agree though Caley look like they have some decent players regardless of league position

Thought Imrie has showed up well in the last x weeks

Guess The Crowd

As one of JKB's relatively few Inverness-based correspondents, can I just say that Ian Black's other half is gorgeous.

A larely irrelevant piece of trivia, but I just thought you should know.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Cant see it unfortunatly. Butcher will want anyone with the mere semblance of ability between now and the end of the season to try and dig them out the ****. No harm in asking though. Cant believe the Elliott/Black swap wasnt looked into more closely.

Hopefully he does but the fact that he played today suggests Butcher is looking to use him in his plans, so i would reckon no.

Cant see it unfortunatly. Butcher will want anyone with the mere semblance of ability between now and the end of the season to try and dig them out the ****. No harm in asking though. Cant believe the Elliott/Black swap wasnt looked into more closely.

Elliot cant play for a third club, so its Livi or no-one, still think he may go back to Livi though.

Also Butcher was quoted as saying he wouldn't want Black in his team, as he would only want players who are committed to the club. OPf course this was when he was an ex olkd firm rent a quote media whore. Now he's the manager, his thoughts have changed slightly.

Guest JamboRobbo

if we've any money to spend, it'd be better spent getting a striker and a CH.

Assuming there is no last minute sale of Kingston, then we're well covered with what we have (chesney, larry, miko, driver), and can wait till the summer for Black.

Striker, and CH on the other hand.........

We'll get him at the end of the season as a replacement for the raft of midfielders etc that will be leaving us!

Black is the type of player we will be seeing next season... I fully expect a complete change in our first team personnel next season due to the mass clearout of players at the end of their contracts and ANY commanding any interest from other clubs!

Archived