ian black (merged threads)

berrathanhibs

berrathanhibs

a dont really know a great deal about the guy so am just gathering peoples thoughts. could he be a long term captain of the famous or aint he captain material?

Captain Lithuania
a dont really know a great deal about the guy so am just gathering peoples thoughts. could he be a long term captain of the famous or aint he captain material?

Would make the other players in the squad unhappy as he would have just arrived, and if he was made captain right away the players would begin to question their own ability.

berrathanhibs
Would make the other players in the squad unhappy as he would have just arrived, and if he was made captain right away the players would begin to question their own ability.

a think the only players who would be robbie n mikey stewart. robbies professional enough to crack on and mikey is gettin replaced by blackie imo:108:

Can recall on the back to the brinks video Doddie saying they had him in the office offering when he signed the captains arm band. Doddie refused as he felt he had to earn the respect of the players first. Think thats pretty spot on tbh.

Always thought he looked a handy player, we will no doubt get a better look when he comes in the summer (or sooner)

Jambo, Goodbye

That might not be such a bad thing you know...

berrathanhibs
Can recall on the back to the brinks video Doddie saying they had him in the office offering when he signed the captains arm band. Doddie refused as he felt he had to earn the respect of the players first. Think thats pretty spot on tbh.

Always thought he looked a handy player, we will no doubt get a better look when he comes in the summer (or sooner)

a hope sooner a believe wee hav missed ruben the last two weeks?

Dean Winchester
wtf buddy

He's asking you to try and use some proper grammar as "a don't really know" is quite cringeworthy :mw_rolleyes:

He's asking you to try and use some proper grammar as "a don't really know" is quite cringeworthy :mw_rolleyes:

I think the fact that your pointing it out makes you cringeworthy and a tad arsey! just my opinion.

berrathanhibs

this is the reason i do not post on here as much. u spell a word or string a sentance together wrongly and some A HOLE trys to correct u as if they are berra than you.

this is the reason i do not post on here as much. u spell a word or string a sentance together wrongly and some A HOLE trys to correct u as if they are berra than you.

You going to change your username if (as expected) Berra goes?

berrathanhibs
You going to change your username if (as expected) Berra goes?

a dont believe a will until the next captain of hearts leads us to another scottish cup victory against the hobos. neilsonthanhibs lol?

berrathanhibs
I think the fact that your pointing it out makes you cringeworthy and a tad arsey! just my opinion.

thanks m8. am a bit ****ed and my GRAMMER isnt good at the best of times lol

Captain Lithuania
a wiz cloze thotht ih? lmao:D:tongue:;)

Hey, I'm not being funny, mate, but could you please try to spell as best you can?

I'm finding it difficult to understand what you mean.

berrathanhibs
Hey, I'm not being funny, mate, but could you please try to spell as best you can?

I'm finding it difficult to understand what you mean.

fth. understand?:108:

Jimbo Robertson

Why are we signing this player??? He's not even the best midfielder at ICT by some way...Cowie/Imrie/Vigurs are all rated higher by the Caley Thistle fans.

Is it because he is from Tranent and his Dad played for Hearts?? Is it somehow his destiny to sign for us and we willingly play along?

Not happy!

Surprised to see him start today

Glad he did but wee bit worried he would get an injury but if thats him leaving ICT then if he shows half the heart in a Hearts jersey he will do for me. Never shirked a challenge and stuck to his task.

Thanks to the OP for allowing me to state this although obviously on the wind up.

You're stating our debt is ?50m and now slating the signing of one a decent SPL player.

How sad must it be to fish on a internet messageboard?

Save up your money and maybe you'll be able to buy some pink.

WorldChampions1902

Rumour has it that Mixup was sniffin round the laddie but Petrie couldn't match the ?450 weekly wage he was on at ICT. As soon as Edinburgh's BIG team expressed an interest, there was only gonna be one outcome.

I've every confidence that he will justify Hearts outlay and I wouldn't be surprised to see another 'Hartley' scenario whereby he signs from a wee team (in this case ICT) and goes on to command a large fee after leaving Tynecastle. Good business!

Hopefully after reading this explanation you will finally feel 'happy' as you put it.

Why are we signing this player??? He's not even the best midfielder at ICT by some way...Cowie/Imrie/Vigurs are all rated higher by the Caley Thistle fans.

Is it because he is from Tranent and his Dad played for Hearts?? Is it somehow his destiny to sign for us and we willingly play along?

Not happy!

Not happy!

and the "we" would be who?......................get tae!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Nelly Terraces

He halfed some ceptic player today and got the bloke all upset. He's a niggly little barsteward who likes getting stuck in and winding oppo players up.

I like him. :D

Black was always a bit of a "meh" signing to me, he isnt a bad player, he also isnt a great player.

His first season up here he was phenominal, however, he hasnt kept it going and whilst he has been steady he hasnt looked likely to live up to the potential he showed in hist first year at ICT.

He will be a decent squad player, however, I can't really see him being a first team regular if we have a fully fit team with the players of the quality we need and should expect. In the current squad I would say he would probably be the bottom of the pile of non reserve midfielders when it came to team selection.

All that aside as long as we are not playing big money then its worth the risk, and he could become the next hartley. A swap deal with Stewart going the other way would be most welcome :)

Jimbo Robertson
You're stating our debt is ?50m and now slating the signing of one a decent SPL player.

How sad must it be to fish on a internet messageboard?

Save up your money and maybe you'll be able to buy some pink.

You're the one with close to one and a half thousand posts on this board alone. I wouldn't get close to that in a lifetime.

Oh, and it's not an Internet Message Board, it's a World Wide Web Message Board. The 2 are completely different.

You're the one with close to one and a half thousand posts on this board alone. I wouldn't get close to that in a lifetime.

I dont think you will get the chance.

:laugh:

Oh, and it's not an Internet Message Board, it's a World Wide Web Message Board. The 2 are completely different.

That is true. I've spent much time discussing my favourite football club with many other fans of that club. Debate and discussion are wonderful things in real life and on the internet.

Wind up merchants are generally sad people whether they do it online or in person.

Not happy!

aye its cos hes from tranent :mw_rolleyes:

Jimbo Robertson

Aye ok then, just stop calling it the "Internet". It's called the World Wide Web, WWW, or just the Web. The Internet is a different thing that's been around since the 70s or even before.

Aye ok then, just stop calling it the "Internet". It's called the World Wide Web, WWW, or just the Web. The Internet is a different thing that's been around since the 70s or even before.

Jesus.

J.T.F.Robertson

Shed!! :evilno:

WorldChampions1902

Or if you live in Tranent like Ian Black did, you could call it the 'InTranent'. :mw_rolleyes:

Why does that make you so angry? Are you Bill Gates?

Buffalo Bill

I'm sensing a disorder of sorts.

Archived