Vlad interview on Radio Scotland... coming up

Victorian

I think he was hinting that George Foulkes and Phil Anderton were not compitent at their job, so he had to be around the place.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he was hinting that George Foulkes and Phil Anderton were not compitent at their job, so he had to be around the place.

any idea where I might get a transcript of the interiew

Listening to the rest of the BBC crew they at are trying to give a balanced view. Eg, Hearts sell a player and this reduces debt, why is this different from Rangers? OK it weakens Hearts probably but maybe there are other plans.

Chick however can't hide his feelings towards Hearts. He's an idiot and completely unprofessional.

Ask yourself this Chick, what is the difference between Boyd possibly going to Birmingham (rejecting wage offer after a price being agreed) and Berra possibly going to Wolves? Berra hasn't agreed terms yet, he might he might not.

Of course Boyd was a certainty to go to Birmingham wasn't he Chick? You told us this on a Wednesday night Sportsound. The day after he wasn't and you were proven wrong yet again.

Earlier today on Off the Ball you admitted you had "a thing" for Hearts when you were wee. What happened? Were you dropped on your head at some point shortly after you had this insightful notion?

There are plenty of posters on here who have a thing for Hearts but nevertheless criticise them at every turn, look for the negative in every story and make one up when they cannot see one. This MB has several Chicks on it, and I don?t mean the tasty sort...

A Boy Named Crow
I can't get Radio Scotland here. What did Charlie Mann out Chick right about?

Have you fixed your beer soaked laptop then? Basically he pointed out that we're not really a basket case, the reaults in March will show this, but that we need to sell players. He said that the way things are just now we got a good price for Berra 0 Chick just sounded like a total fud.

Charlie Mann also reckoned that we would see some of the money being spent on an attacking player rather than a Berra replacement.

Would anyone mind scribbling a quick outline of what was said between Chick and Charlie? :)

EDIT: Oops, sorry...didn't see posts above. That's what happens when you post without refreshing the page first....

Jam Tarts 1874
yes i would have i hate the clown with a passion .I have never trusted him and never will the quicker he leaves Hearts the better as far as i am concerned.Now i will get all the vlad lovers on saying here would we be without him and all the usual rubbish they spout

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :mw_rolleyes:

If Melbourne-Jambo will vouch for your whereabouts GK then you could sneak back & fulfill this mission. :laugh:

I'd do it myself. That poster is such a teat IMO.

I smell hobo a lot there.:108years:

To be fair, neither Vlad nor Hearts said that there would be any major announcements - this was not a press conference. Just sounds liked McLaughlin cornered him for a very quick word. Clearly this 'interview' was recorded earlier and built up by Radio Scotland as an exclusive. Poor journalism if anything. (not by McLaughlin, but by the studio 'experts'.)

Chick Young, however, is...

a fud!

It ws announced at the start of the broadcast they new VR was in town and requested an interview so my understanding was it was very ad-hoc.

VR could easily have declined but he gave them the courtesy of a chat and he still gets ripped to pieces. The man simply cannot win.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'd do it myself. That poster is such a teat IMO.

I smell hobo a lot there.:108years:

Damn! Outed at last!

Q. Why was now the correct time to sell Berra?

A. Because he will be stolen by somebody

Q. Is 2.5 million a good price

A. It is a bigger price. Very very big price.

Q. Will we see departures of Driver? Kingston?

A. We'll see if they want to stay or go

Q. Any more business in next two days

A. That's why i'm here. To speak with manager regarding opportunities

Q. Are you happy with Csaba?

A. Strategy of youth is working. Old Firm in usual positions.We're performing and developing well.

Q. Financial position

A. (Ignores question) We are competing with Rangers and Celtic and youth is developing well.

Q. Are we stable

A. We are in a worse position than Liverpool. Not as much as revenue.

Q. Any signings?

A. We've got a strong team. We're not weakening team.

Q. Csaba has a replacement for Berra, will he come in?

A. Always a possibility

Then we get a bit of Chick Young brand racism going on about others failings despite already making a tit of himself regarding Driver.

I thought Vlad wouldn't be giving Chick any ammo.:eek:

I thought Vlad wouldn't be giving Chick any ammo.:eek:

Unfortunately, it's standard Romanov. Avoiding direct answers to questions and rambling at every opportunity. It would be better if he stayed out the country TBH....and worrryingly he still seems to default to his Liverpool obsession:eek:

Foulkes and Anderton?? Anderton's "crime" was to fail in driving the stadium plans quickly enough.....3 and a half years ago!!!! I think he was probably the best Chief Exec we are ever likely to have...his track record in business speaks for itself. Don't think he ever had to resort to selling Beatles CDs from the back of a Skoda:mw_rolleyes:

Anyway...our season hinges on a massive cup tie next Saturday so let's hope we can get a new striker in and have a real go at winning the thing.

Archived