Vlad interview on Radio Scotland... coming up

Victorian

Malinga the Swinga

Just go away and die Chick. You won't be missed, apart from Ally and Uncle Walter.

They don't get the interview they want, so they just make things up. Why mention Vlad leaving, and others taking over. Vlad has stated he is not leaving, so what does it matter.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Whittaker's Tache

Chick Dung what do you know

Feck all!! Wittering on about the Hearts debt which he knows bugger all about

He boils my pi$$ the poor excuse for a journalist

winston churchill
CHICK YOUNG **** OFF MY RADIO. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY YOUR WAGES ANYMORE.

his lisp/stutter is going into over drive.

awan huttttttttttttttton went ffffffffffffffffffur nine miwillion.

even by DUNG standards, this is one ALMIGHTY pile of pish he's spouting.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CLOWN.

on the back of that nothing interview, dung and traynor have gone off on the most ridiculous rant about how perilous our situation is.

it's totally ludicrous.

If they had interviewed any other owner / chairman from the SPL, then they would have got no answers either. Because he is Vlad, they are verging on racism in their comments.

They are ridiculing the fee for Berra, and the possible for Driver.

How much was Boyd being let go for?

How much did Rangers get for Burke?

chick young "if i supported this club i'd be banging my head off the wall"

******!!

having a total ramble against Hearts and Vlad for not answering questions yet not having a go at David Murray for similar things,

i'd love to put his head through a wall the next time he visits tynie :mad:

Chick Youngs an erse. Making a big deal out of absolutely nothing we didn't already know. Romanov didn't say very much there I don't think but Radio Scotland are taking their opportunity to rip Hearts to shreds.

No ... stuff for the tubes at BBC Glasgow to mump their gums over.

They're trying their best though, particularly Chick the Tool.

Hahahahahahahahahahha!!! They are now slating Hearts and praising Hibs for rejecting Celtic's overtures. They are beyond belief.

one of the reasons they cited why hearts are wrong to take the berra money was the fact that hibs and hearts are.......... IN THE SAME CITY.

I do believe Jim Traynor is sticking up for us. I'll pay for Geoff's flight regarding Chick Dung! :tongue:

Chick Dung what do you know

Feck all!! Wittering on about the Hearts debt which he knows bugger all about

He boils my pi$$ the poor excuse for a journalist

I like to think of myself as the epitomy of reasonable mindedness, but I agree completely with you on this one BWT. What a complete and utter tool Chick Dung is sounding. :D

Yet other Hearts fans will claim we are just paranoid. There is clearly an agenda against the Hearts heirachy, be it down to xenophobia or just because Romanov is an easy target.

Someone please assassinate Chick Dung.

How much of a ****** is this guy?

Why does he have it in for hearts?

Ginger ***** :mad:

Johanes de Silentio

To be fair, neither Vlad nor Hearts said that there would be any major announcements - this was not a press conference. Just sounds liked McLaughlin cornered him for a very quick word. Clearly this 'interview' was recorded earlier and built up by Radio Scotland as an exclusive. Poor journalism if anything. (not by McLaughlin, but by the studio 'experts'.)

Chick Young, however, is...

a fud!

Charlie Mann had just made Chick look like the little fud that he is.

The most sense I've heard off that station ever!

Geoff Kilpatrick

I was hoping Dung would self-combust there when Charlie Mann suggested that we would sign a striker!

Well done Charlie Mann.

After all that went on when he left our club, he seems to have admiration for Vlad! He could have joined in like a bitter wee fud, but didn't.

Without doubt the only person on air in the last 5 mins that spoke sense and spoke fairly!

Well done to him.

Malinga the Swinga

Charlie Mann puts Chick in his place, and he just doesn't get it. Vlad owes nothing to the BBC and will not tell them anything, so just get over it. When CM mentioned debt will be a lot lower than many expect when next figures revealed, Chick says nothing and just carries on talking out his a**e.

jamboinglasgow
Someone please assassinate Chick Dung.

I will help you there Geoff. I am shouting at the radio for Chick to Shut the ****** up. You can really tell that Vlad has touched one of chick's nerves, maybe its that Chick's exclusive was done out of hope by chick as he thought that hearts accepted a Wolves bid very quickly so surely Driver will be accepted. He stuck his neck out with a "exculsive" which turned out not to happen. Rather than say that he was wrong he is laying into Hearts and Vlad for basicly not making it true.

Notice he was asked whether Rangers were in just as bad shape and he couldn't bring himself to say it, instead saying the debt is "manageable." What a joke of a pundit.

Well done to Charlie Mann for shooting Chick down.

Charlie Manns comments were quite interesting and he managed to atleast add a little more information and fill in the blanks at bit more. Unlike Chicks slaverings.

Quite a good counter from Charlie Mann

agreed, Young tried his bloody damndest to put as much negative spin on this as possible, but Mann's response was far more accurate as was Traynors views

The White Cockade

to be honest it sounds as though even the other Radio Scotland guys realise what a tit Dung is

he has an anti Hearts agenda and when Jim Traynor said three times Rangers are in the same position he just totally ignored him and kept slavering on

ugly wee scrotum

Billy the Jambo
And if he had blethered on about 'mafia' and all the rest of it you would have, er, said the same. :mw_rolleyes:

yes i would have i hate the clown with a passion .I have never trusted him and never will the quicker he leaves Hearts the better as far as i am concerned.Now i will get all the vlad lovers on saying here would we be without him and all the usual rubbish they spout

chick young "if i supported this club i'd be banging my head off the wall"

******!!

having a total ramble against Hearts and Vlad for not answering questions yet not having a go at David Murray for similar things,

i'd love to put his head through a wall the next time he visits tynie :mad:

If he supported Hearts I'd be banging his head off a wall

to be honest it sounds as though even the other Radio Scotland guys realise what a tit Dung is

he has an anti Hearts agenda and when Jim Traynor said three times Rangers are in the same position he just totally ignored him and kept slavering on

ugly wee scrotum

when he was asked to comment on the comparison to rangers he basically whined something like... "blah blah, but it's hearts we're talking about".

then why is it when you talk to RANGERS people dung, you don't slaver a lot of pish about THEM?

ugly wee scrotum

Exactly! Jim Traynor kept saying that about Rangers, and the wee scrote kept avoiding the issue. Well done to Traynor and Mann!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
yes i would have i hate the clown with a passion .I have never trusted him and never will the quicker he leaves Hearts the better as far as i am concerned.Now i will get all the vlad lovers on saying where would we be without him and all the usual rubbish they spout

Well, where would we be without him? I can't be bothered going over it all again, I'm sure you already know anyway.

Malinga the Swinga

The interview on the Hearts website is much better, and for those who don't subscribe, it is also free. Laslo gets a good review from Vlad about how much of a pleasure it is to deal with him.

Bit of a dig at Fatty Foulkes and Anderton, but all things considered, not bad at all.

Carl Spackler

Listening to the rest of the BBC crew they at are trying to give a balanced view. Eg, Hearts sell a player and this reduces debt, why is this different from Rangers? OK it weakens Hearts probably but maybe there are other plans.

Chick however can't hide his feelings towards Hearts. He's an idiot and completely unprofessional.

Ask yourself this Chick, what is the difference between Boyd possibly going to Birmingham (rejecting wage offer after a price being agreed) and Berra possibly going to Wolves? Berra hasn't agreed terms yet, he might he might not.

Of course Boyd was a certainty to go to Birmingham wasn't he Chick? You told us this on a Wednesday night Sportsound. The day after he wasn't and you were proven wrong yet again.

Earlier today on Off the Ball you admitted you had "a thing" for Hearts when you were wee. What happened? Were you dropped on your head at some point shortly after you had this insightful notion?

Well done charlie he knows Vlad better than anyone and he still backed Vlad him and he didn have to when he could have slated him .

Geoff Kilpatrick
yes i would have i hate the clown with a passion .I have never trusted him and never will the quicker he leaves Hearts the better as far as i am concerned.Now i will get all the vlad lovers on saying here would we be without him and all the usual rubbish they spout

Well, buy him out then or find a buyer!

Until one appears, it is how it is.

maybe Murrayfield, maybe saughten park :mad: i'm sure you'd prefer the later as long as Vlad wasn't at the club.

The interview on the Hearts website is much better, and for those who don't subscribe, it is also free. Laslo gets a good review from Vlad about how much of a pleasure it is to deal with him.

Bit of a dig at Fatty Foulkes and Anderton, but all things considered, not bad at all.

Yep, much better interview -

Berra is very good and determined so he would not step in his way and wishes him the best.

Still want to get rid of some players so younger players can take their chances.

Everyone is facing problems - but we can overcome them

Csaba is doing very good, and thier have a good understand and it is a pleasure to work with him

We want to see more players comng from the acadamy

i don`t get the GF thing

We are not looking to selling anyone

We have changed the staragy of the club - more looking to the youth again.

Archived