Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian official match thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Need to change things. I would hook Karipidis - never heard his name mentioned once - and bring Glen on.

Yet another first half where we simply didnt turn up and have it all to do in the 2nd.

Thats got to stop sometime !!!

Sounded like we were coming back into it a bit, missed a couple of chances. Same old story though, creating chances but can't put the ball in the net. Not all doom and gloom I don't think.

Hopefully we get a goal early on in the second half.

i actually think we'll pull something out the bag in the second half.

we will salvage this game

allo allo - robbie is captain today

Agreed and thanks. Good decision on Robbie.

half-time. pish. :mw_rolleyes:

Yip absolutely terrible. Don't think for a minute we have been unlucky. I am sorry but this playing 1 striker is killing me with frustration. There has been a couple of occasions when nade's lack of pace has clearly been demonstrated. Hope I am wrong but can't see things changing unless we change the system.

By the way pitch is great and weather perfect so no excuses. !

Yep, or at least I hope we do....

Sounds like we got ourselves back into the swing of things after Mikey hit the post. It's just a shame we couldn't have managed an equaliser before half time.

But I have faith.

Speaking of Mikey Stewart, it's difficult to tell with radio commentary but it does sound like he's having a decent game today....

Yep, or at least I hope we do....

Sounds like we got ourselves back into the swing of things after Mikey hit the post. It's just a shame we couldn't have managed an equaliser before half time.

But I have faith.

Speaking of Mikey Stewart, it's difficult to tell with radio commentary but it does sound like he's having a decent game today....

Sounds like he's making a couple of Hartley-esque runs forward. I hate listening to the game on the radio though, as you said it is hard to tell how we are playing.

Not missing Berra but normal service resumed we cannie score goals, at most we can get a 1-1 draw.

Grumpy.

got a text off someone with a screen name that sounds like henny hambo (no names etc lol) saying that if shabba didn't slap stewart, she was gonna do it...

he's not been mentioned much other than him hitting the bar so its hard to tell really

hook nade bring on glen a elliott[trust me] they'll grab the goals wee need

agreed, getting fed up with the big man creating f all upfront, we need a wee change up there!

clum to score and do a disco dance celebration ;)

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Not missing Berra but normal service resumed we cannie score goals, at most we can get a 1-1 draw.

Grumpy.

I love contradictions!

Anyone heard anything about Kingston...stayed in the dug out for the whole half time break...unusual methinks????

That doesn't sound good at all.

Sounds like he's making a couple of Hartley-esque runs forward. I hate listening to the game on the radio though, as you said it is hard to tell how we are playing.

I was hoping that the prospect of Berra leaving might see him buck up his ideas a little and get back to what we saw at the beginning of the season...cement his role within the team a bit more....or something like that... :)

got a text off someone with a screen name that sounds like henny hambo (no names etc lol) saying that if shabba didn't slap stewart' date=' she was gonna do it...

he's not been mentioned much other than him hitting the bar so its hard to tell really. [/quote']

If I was MS, I'd be afraid....very afraid... (just kidding henny ;))

Anyone heard anything about Kingston...stayed in the dug out for the whole half time break...unusual methinks????

was at game last week heard larry swearing like feck to chesney when they took bruno of for glen hes no happy expect him to go to plymouth for a mill feck of neilson

What a relief to find out we are only 1-0 down. I was out of the room and came back to hear what now transpires was the first goal (again) I thought it was 2-0.

Not really happy but happier than I was a few minutes ago............. :-)

pupstersajambo
**** OFF NEILSON

What?? According to Hearts World definitely not a penalty, Neilson did nothing at all, McCarthy backing in.

Archived