Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian official match thread

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's Saturday here and the transfer speculation has gone beyond boring so time for a match thread!

Predicted team: McDonald - Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis - Driver - Aguiar - Nade

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
southside1874
It's Saturday here and the transfer speculation has gone beyond boring so time for a match thread!

Predicted team: McDonald - Neilson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis - Driver - Aguiar - Nade

Obua scores two goals and gets dropped for the next game????

Stinks of Vlad picking the team again:laugh:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Obua scores two goals and gets dropped for the next game????

Stinks of Vlad picking the team again:laugh:

Exactly! I think he's hoping for a last minute bid for Kingston!;)

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Can only see there being one change this afternoon.

MacDonald

Neilson Zaliukas Berra Wallace

Obua Stewart Karipidis Driver

Aguiar

Nade

Subs: Kello, Jonsson, Thomson, Palazuelos, Kingston, Glen, Cesnauskis

Charlie-Brown
is there parking near the stadium?

Yes - only about 100 yards or so from the stadium is a big car park where they park the cars & buses....parking was free earlier in the season.

Yes - only about 100 yards or so from the stadium is a big car park where they park the cars & buses.

What else would you expect them to do in a big car park - lap dancing? :laugh:

csaba the hut!

mcdonald wallace zali eggert neilson obua stewart kari driver aguiar nade that will defo be the team! hopefully scrape a win

Well since the offishul site says Berra is off to the Midlands to talk to wolves, might be a place for Johnson at centre back. Don't suppose Obua will be dropped as a) Lazlo rates him B) He scored 2 goals last time out and c) He looks like he is moving in the right direction on his SPL learning curve.

Heading off to Stratties soon for a pre-bus bev or two. Just getting my stuff together.....

Cash - tick

Cash card - tick

Mobile phone - tick

Vanish coffee stain remover - tick :eek::o

Who will play beside Zal today then with Berra out, Eggert struggling and Rapnik away. A decision to allow him to go this morning may cost us 3 points. The first of many I suspect unless we get a suitable replacement.

Heading off to Stratties soon for a pre-bus bev or two. Just getting my stuff together.....

Cash - tick

Cash card - tick

Mobile phone - tick

Vanish coffee stain remover - tick :eek::o

Stratties. :eek:

Stratties. :eek:

Bus is leaving from the Arms, but drinking there is not an option for us. :o

Bus is leaving from the Arms, but drinking there is not an option for us. :o

I can recommend a good dry cleaners if you need one after the match. :cool_shades:

I can recommend a good dry cleaners if you need one after the match. :cool_shades:

Thanks Dave, I may well be in touch. That's what I love about KB. Everyone is ready to help their fellow posters with advice etc.

Thanks Dave, I may well be in touch. That's what I love about KB. Everyone is ready to help their fellow posters with advice etc.

Indeed. :tongue:

markletissier

Jamie Mac

Neilson Zal McGowan Wallace

Larry Karipidis Stewart Driver

Aguiar

Nade

Jamboscanbevicius

Big day for McGowan if he gets the nod. Hope if he gets a chance he has a steady start as he could develop into a really quality young player IMO

Who will play beside Zal today then with Berra out, Eggert struggling and Rapnik away. A decision to allow him to go this morning may cost us 3 points. The first of many I suspect unless we get a suitable replacement.

Where's Andy Thorn when we need him?

Is he?

Christ, does make the release of Berra and Rapnik pre match look silly. McGowan? Karipidis in defence? Thomson at full back and Neilson in the centre?

The mind boggles.

Is he?

Christ, does make the release of Berra and Rapnik pre match look silly. McGowan? Karipidis in defence? Thomson at full back and Neilson in the centre?

The mind boggles.

Csaba said Egger was struggling to control his flow of excrement. :laugh:

If Csaba trusted McGowan to do the job he should have been playing when Zal was out IMO.

Csaba said Egger was struggling to control his flow of excrement. :laugh:

If Csaba trusted McGowan to do the job he should have been playing when Zal was out IMO.

Preaching to the converted here mate. We are faced with dropping a lad in the deep end (Craig Brown esque) or buying a new defender. If only we had been filtering the youth into the side.

Preaching to the converted here mate. We are faced with dropping a lad in the deep end (Craig Brown esque) or buying a new defender. If only we had been filtering the youth into the side.

To be fair, if it was Rangers, Celtic or Hibs it would be the deep end. We are just expecting him to cope out of the shallow end. ;)

I reckon the back 4 could be:

Thomson, neilson, zal, Wallace.

Neilson is experienced enough to play in there and keep the defence in check. I also think that thomson really comes into a game when he's got neilson next to him talking him through it. Eg: st mirren game wen neilson came back from injury.

Malcolm Tucker

MacDonald

Neilson

Zaliukaaaaas

Jonsson

Waldo

Bra' Laryea

Stewart

Hari-Karipidis

Driver

Bruuuuuuno

Nads

FTW.

Malcolm Tucker

Forgot Obu-Obu-Obuaaaa.

Get Larry the King of Ston out my team and get David in there.

FTW again.

Nicholas Brody
Stick Kari back to CB and move Ruben to Defensive mid.

Midfield of...

Driver Ruben Bruno Kingston Obua

Think this is what i think will happen if Eggert isn't available, although would love to see McGowan getting the chance.

Think this is what i think will happen if Eggert isn't available, although would love to see McGowan getting the chance.

As would I, although Csaba seems to be cautious with the opportunities he gives the youngsters. After what we've seen happen to Clum and Mole this may not be a bad thing.

Miller Jambo 60
What else would you expect them to do in a big car park - lap dancing? :laugh:

The Doug sense of humour, Quality:laugh:

Nicholas Brody
Stick Kari back to CB and move Ruben to Defensive mid.

Midfield of...

Driver Ruben Bruno Kingston Obua

Just noticed that Ruben isn't available today.

Ruben Palazuelos remains sidelined with a knee injury and Laryea Kingston is expected to remain on the bench but Marius Zaliukas returns from a ban.

MacDonald; Neilson, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Wallace; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs not used: Kello, Kingston, Mrowiec, Thomson, Elliot, Templeton, Glen

MacDonald; Neilson, Zaliukas, Jonsson, Wallace; Obua, Karipidis, Stewart, Driver; Aguiar; Nade. Subs not used: Kello, Kingston, Mrowiec, Thomson, Elliot, Templeton, Glen

Wonder who'll get the captain's armband.

Thats a weird bench is Thomson a defender?

C'mon The Hearts!

Wonder if a certain Mr Busby is in the stand today. He has a mate who has something to do with Hamilton. Invited him to a match earlier in the season.:tongue:

Lynn

Hi Lynn. Did u see the black and white pictures, coloured thread? A few Busby ones in there, (along with the old man).

Where's Cobb and Bev?

Oh, and afternoon to everyone else.

North Berwick Jambo

Afternoon all, i have a good feeling about the game today despite all the transfer speculation etc. We are on a roll, Vlads in town & I think Bruno & Stewart will dominate the midfield from the start paving the way for an impressive 3-0 win :D

C'MON THE JAM TARTS!!!!!

Archived