Romanov in Edinburgh Today

jdl2002

According to the news conference with csaba, he is coming to edinburgh today. Ballogh has not yet signed and looks likely jamie will be in goals tomorrow

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many days is that now the Balogh is about to sign ?

TOO MANY!

He is also saying that if he gets his striker he will play 4-4-2 :eek: :eek: That was my interpretation:laugh:

he'll be in edinburgh today to personally oversee the construction of the new death star.

soon skywalker will be one of them and eh... everything is proceeding as he has foreseen.

cackle cackle...

he'll be in edinburgh today to personally oversee the construction of the new death star.

Hopefully it will be tested on Fester Road and the Terrorist Dome before being accepted into service. :laugh:

soon skywalker will be one of them and eh... everything is proceeding as he has foreseen.

cackle cackle...

Tut Tut have you had a few already? :D lucky you

cackle cackle...

:laugh:

If Romanov had a theme tune, it would surely be the Imperial March. Maybe Scott Wilson could play it next time he's at Tynecastle....

Guest jambomickey
Like what?

What 'crap' did he spout upon his last visit?

some sort of interference, sackings, stupid statements etc!

Who did we play?

What interference was there?

Who did he sack?

What did he say?

rudi must stay

leave it to the media to say stuff like that mate. He hasn't interfered all season imo, he's stuck by the manager even when we weren't doing well, can't argue with the statements though we could do without them

Guest jambomickey
Who did we play?

What interference was there?

Who did he sack?

What did he say?

you been living in a cave since romanov got all the shares?

Guest jambomickey
leave it to the media to say stuff like that mate. He hasn't interfered all season imo, he's stuck by the manager even when we weren't doing well, can't argue with the statements though we could do without them

agreed mate! there has been more stability this season but you just never know with romanov as past record has proved.

you been living in a cave since romanov got all the shares?

You changing the argument to suit your agenda......yet again?

:mw_rolleyes:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I wonder if he'll make his presence known. Got to admit though, Hearts function much better when he's not around. Hope it's just a flying visit.

agreed mate! there has been more stability this season but you just never know with romanov as past record has proved.

jesus !

change the record ! you are just boring now !

We have not had a visit from Vlad for a while so why is he over just now, interesting with only a few days left of the transfer window what is he up to maybe good news.

Grumpy.

rudi must stay
We have not had a visit from Vlad for a while so why is he over just now, interesting with only a few days left of the transfer window what is he up to maybe good news.

Grumpy.

probably to seal the Balogh deal. Seems like the other team have pretty much got their way on the deal so maybe he's trying to change that

Guest jambomickey
probably to seal the Balogh deal. Seems like the other team have pretty much got their way on the deal so maybe he's trying to change that

if that's the case that's when things go wrong.

just very suspicious because of his past doings.

Like what he done on his last visit?

I'm still waiting to hear about the interference, sackings and statements he made.

I must have been asleep that weekend.

Nucky Thompson
I wonder if he'll make his presence known. Got to admit though, Hearts function much better when he's not around. Hope it's just a flying visit.
Hearts wouldn't function full stop if it wasn't for Mr Romanovs generosity.

Guest jambomickey
You changing the argument to suit your agenda......yet again?

:mw_rolleyes:

he became a different person after he got all the shares if you can remember? that's when he became a control freak

he became a different person after he got all the shares if you can remember? that's when he became a control freak

Jesus wept.

Guest jambomickey
Hearts wouldn't function full stop if it wasn't for Mr Romanovs generosity.

we would function better if it wasn't for his madness! how much has all his sackings and dud players cost and fines for his stupid rants?

Guest jambomickey
let go of your hate, only then a jedi will you be.

never hid the fact i hate the man for dragging our name through the gutter. he's nevr at tynecastle now because he's a lying coward

Guest jambomickey
Lucky for you, you are.

got that to thank him for but that doesn't mean he can just run our club against our traditions

Seymour M Hersh

As opposed to a one trick pony like you jm? Are you really a Hearts fan? I have serious doubts.

Nucky Thompson
i hate the man for dragging our name through the gutter.
I bet you read the Sunday Sport and believe that Elvis was seen riding Shergar on the moon.

got that to thank him for but that doesn't mean he can just run our club against our traditions

What, the traditions of selling our players off at the first sniff of cash?

Guest jambomickey
As opposed to a one trick pony like you jm? Are you really a Hearts fan? I have serious doubts.

never miss a game! ask the people on jkb who know me, the difference is i'm not blind to romanov or do i have vlad blinkers on just because he saved tynecastle! would any other football clubs fans accept the circus he has brought to hearts?

Guest jambomickey
What, the traditions of selling our players off at the first sniff of cash?

said many times that romanov gets dtop doller for players and that's something he deserves praise for.

never miss a game! ask the people on jkb who know me, the difference is i'm not blind to romanov or do i have vlad blinkers on just because he saved tynecastle! would any other football clubs fans accept the circus he has brought to hearts?

i'm thinking that everyone is now fully aware of your views about romanov.

further gnashing of the biters seems superfluous.

Guest jambomickey
I bet you read the Sunday Sport and believe that Elvis was seen riding Shergar on the moon.

think your so far up romanovs ass it's unbelievable.

Nucky Thompson
think your so far up romanovs ass it's unbelievable.
Not at all. I just look at the bigger picture and don't jump on the media, hobo and paranoid Jambos bandwagon.

that is true, will see you tomorrow.

Drylaw Hearts
don't say that mate! this is the blind romanov thread.

Csaba wasn't his usual cheerful self at the PC today.

;)

Guest jambomickey
Not at all. I just look at the bigger picture and don't jump on the media, hobo and paranoid Jambos bandwagon.

don't listen to the media! george burley, phil anderton, george foulkes, jamie mcallister, lee johnson, andy webster, steven pressley rudi skacel, roman bednar etc etc have been behind the scenes.

Archived