Romanov in Edinburgh Today

jdl2002

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jambomickey
Csaba wasn't his usual cheerful self at the PC today.

;)

would you with the control freak in town? wouldn't trust him if he told me today was friday.

Csaba wasn't his usual cheerful self at the PC today.

;)

Hardly surprising when he had to listen to the same question umpteen times despite telling them he didn't know the answer. I don't know which journalist it was but he does it every single week and I don't know how Csaba feels about it, but the guy is definitely getting on my nerves....

Anyway, Csaba has seemed a little tired and harassed in the last few press conferences...he was the same last week and the week before. I wouldn't read too much into it. He cheers up considerably about half way through today's when they start asking him questions about tomorrow's game and he cheerfully mentions Eggy being sick with diary and stomach problem.

:biggrin:

Nucky Thompson
don't listen to the media! george burley, phil anderton, george foulkes, jamie mcallister, lee johnson, andy webster, steven pressley rudi skacel, roman bednar etc etc have been behind the scenes.
Rudi and Bednar we made great profits on. Andy Webster was left out of the tour to Ireland by Burley because he was flogging his ass to Rangers. Jamie McAllister and Lee Johnson:laugh: Pressley showed his true colours on his return to Tynie. Phil wasn't doing his job properly and Foulks resigned. Oh and Burley likes a bevy...Aledgedly.

Drylaw Hearts
would you with the control freak in town? wouldn't trust him if he told me today was friday.

I don't like VR either.

was he unhappy?

He seemed a wee bit down today.

Hardly surprising when he had to listen to the same question umpteen times despite telling them he didn't know the answer. I don't know which journalist it was but he does it every single week and I don't know how Csaba feels about it, but the guy is definitely getting on my nerves....

Csaba gave him a bit of the WS/GS treatment.

He almost but the guys head of !!!!

Anyway, Csaba has seemed a little tired and harassed in the last few press conferences...he was the same last week and the week before. I wouldn't read too much into it. He cheers up considerably about half way through today's when they start asking him questions about tomorrow's game and he cheerfully mentions Eggy being sick with diary and stomach problem.

:biggrin:

Diary problems !!!

Sounds serious.

:D

Nucky Thompson
Vlad in town means either great transfer news or somebody is getting the bullet. It's never dull is it?
It must be transfer news. As far as I'm aware Csaba isn't an alcoholic and he hasn't been poking Vlads niece.

john brownlee
We have not had a visit from Vlad for a while so why is he over just now, interesting with only a few days left of the transfer window what is he up to maybe good news.

Grumpy.

probably to sell the whole team

or because as the owner and wants to see that everything in the transfer window goes according to plan

you feckin lot have asked for him to be incognito so he does that, and its fantastic so he gave you your wish , So give the guy a break he might just be on hols and taken in the sights or want to see class footie and now you moan

I hope it is good news

I think it is good news that he is coming to Edinburgh I hope he lays into the press and the GFA and really stirs the shj888t I love it when he tells it like it really is and not from a cosy bunker that we are used to go on Mr Romanov tell them like it is

Csaba also refused to confirm if any new bid had been received from Wolves for Christophe Berra. He did reveal that UBIG chairman Vladimir Romanov may arrive to meet him in Scotland this weekend.

:mw_rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady
It must be transfer news. As far as I'm aware Csaba isn't an alcoholic and he hasn't been poking Vlads niece.

I am and I wish I was:laugh:

Nucky Thompson
I am and I wish I was:laugh:
So do I;) I went hospitality through to Hampden for the Hobos semi and she was the hostess on the bus.

So do I;) I went hospitality through to Hampden for the Hobos semi and she was the hostess on the bus.

Did you mean to use the word semi in that sentence, and is that where it should of been placed?

Nucky Thompson
Did you mean to use the word semi in that sentence, and is that where it should of been placed?
:D

As far as I'm concerned, a semi is always big no matter who you're facing.

Buffalo Bill

Teuchterjambo
jesus !

change the record ! you are just boring now !

Boring only because it suits you to live in your own little world - have you no memory recall at all ?

You must find reality boring - carry on and live in your self deluded world.

Your Kicback name says it all really !!!

Nucky Thompson
Boring only because it suits you to live in your own little world - have you no memory recall at all ?

I think it's you who lives in his own little world going by your location. If you lived anywhere near Gorgie you would appreciate what Mr Romanov has done for this football club, still at Tynie and still challenging at the top end of the table. I think you need to get out of your bubble.

As far as I'm concerned, a semi is always big no matter who you're facing.

Buffalo Bill

Classic, Buffalo, classic.

Teuchterjambo
I think it's you who lives in his own little world going by your location. If you lived anywhere near Gorgie you would appreciate what Mr Romanov has done for this football club, still at Tynie and still challenging at the top end of the table. I think you need to get out of your bubble.

And my location has exactly what to do with it ? - like many others who don't actually live in Gorgie I have a spiritual bond to the place ,have had all my life and always will - a bond that makes me make a round trip of approx 400 miles on a very regualr basis.I didn't always live up north by the way. Is the privilege of being a Hearts supporter restricted to those who live within walking distance of Gorgie ? Quite frankly that was a cheap shot.

I am delighted that we are still at Tynecastle and am greatly appreciative that Vlad has made that possible. That in itself though doesn't make him immune from any criticism for his actions since then. BTW - I am in no way saying that everything since that time is bad.

sorry - the end of the world is near because Vlad has step foot on Scottish soil !

Sydney from Sydney
According to the news conference with csaba, he is coming to edinburgh today. Ballogh has not yet signed and looks likely jamie will be in goals tomorrow[/

:D:D:D

So he walks into the changing room at half time breaks a tea cup and declares the whole is up for sale, and the non performers are off to the Pars.

And my location has exactly what to do with it ? - like many others who don't actually live in Gorgie I have a spiritual bond to the place ,have had all my life and always will - a bond that makes me make a round trip of approx 400 miles on a very regualr basis.I didn't always live up north by the way. Is the privilege of being a Hearts supporter restricted to those who live within walking distance of Gorgie ? Quite frankly that was a cheap shot.

I am delighted that we are still at Tynecastle and am greatly appreciative that Vlad has made that possible. That in itself though doesn't make him immune from any criticism for his actions since then. BTW - I am in no way saying that everything since that time is bad.

Even when he done nothing wrong apart from coming to the country ?

Why not wait to see why he is here rather than be a drama queen !

Nucky Thompson

OK then that's fair enough, but no need to go off at the guy for having a positive view on VR.

Teuchterjambo
Even when he done nothing wrong apart from coming to the country ?

Why not wait to see why he is here rather than be a drama queen !

Wrong end of the stick here SV - I hope that him being here is positive and I would never say that him coming to this country was wrong - if you read my reply to Boo you would see that I am not totally anti Vlad. I actually think that to this pont we are better off with him than without him it's just that imo the view has to be balanced good with bad.

In a world full of black and white I prefer to be grey - it's the best view of reality !

Teuchterjambo
OK then that's fair enough, but no need to go off at the guy for having a positive view on VR.

Fair enough point if you accept that SV was having a go at Jambo Mickey in the first place for being "negative" - (I hate that generalisation btw)

Jam Tarts 1874

If Romanov is about, no doubt certain weegie journals will be doing their best to tempt Vlad into some rant or other. Even if they don't get a quote, they will just re-hash all the usual stuff from the past.

Credit has to go to Vlad for not letting anyone get our players cheaply. At this point in time with the club still heavily in debt I really don't know what more it is that some people expect.

I can't imagine Vlad is here to do anything other than a bit of business so perhaps there is some movement to come after all. Or maybe he is just here to annoy certain kickback keyboard warriors.

Nucky Thompson
Fair enough point if you accept that SV was having a go at Jambo Mickey in the first place for being "negative" - (I hate that generalisation btw)
I have no problem at being negative when there are things to be negative about;)

Teuchterjambo
I have no problem at being negative when there are things to be negative about;)

My world may not be quite as rosy as yours but I do remain positive - Cheers ! (Most of the time anyway)

Nucky Thompson
My world may not be quite as rosy as yours but I do remain positive - Cheers ! (Most of the time anyway)
I'm glad to hear it mate. Me, I'm the most optimistic guy in Gorgie:tongue:

Does anyone remember th last time the Mad One was at Tynie? Serious question...I can remember a visit in 2007 (Remembrance Sunday, we were at Home to the Sheep and humped them!) but after that I'm toiling.

scott herbertson
he'll be in edinburgh today to personally oversee the construction of the new death star.

soon skywalker will be one of them and eh... everything is proceeding as he has foreseen.

cackle cackle...

Romanov drops into the canteen before he sacks a few guys in the office

Guest jambomickey
Rudi and Bednar we made great profits on. Andy Webster was left out of the tour to Ireland by Burley because he was flogging his ass to Rangers. Jamie McAllister and Lee Johnson:laugh: Pressley showed his true colours on his return to Tynie. Phil wasn't doing his job properly and Foulks resigned. Oh and Burley likes a bevy...Aledgedly.

prove it! just like romanov told us valdas was sick and that was a blatant lie as was his he doesn't interfere with team selection.

Guest jambomickey
Does anyone remember th last time the Mad One was at Tynie? Serious question...I can remember a visit in 2007 (Remembrance Sunday, we were at Home to the Sheep and humped them!) but after that I'm toiling.

doen't come now because he's a coward! he was quite hapy being there when his name wasbeing sung, waving at the fans from the directors box etc when things were rosy, since he fecked up he's done what rats do and went into hiding.

got that to thank him for but that doesn't mean he can just run our club against our traditions

Oh Christ, you'll be saying he isn't 'Hearts minded' next. He's absolutely stone cold mental but everything is going ok just now, cut the man a little slack.

Don't hate him, don't love him, just watch the football and giggle when he launches into the GFA or the weegia. Some people make this supporting thing far too stressful!

jamboinglasgow
He's watching the 19s at Riccarton as I send this. Fact.

hows the game going?

He went to an U19 game last time he was over last year.

Toxteth O'Grady
He's watching the 19s at Riccarton as I send this. Fact.

Update on Team and score please Peanut

Oh and send Vlad our regards

poor game. 1-1 half time, cowan for hearts. Robinson back playing, novikovas on left wing. Usual 19s team after that. Vlad on phone.

poor game. 1-1 half time, cowan for hearts. Robinson back playing, novikovas on left wing. Usual 19s team after that. Vlad on phone.

:eek:

Patrick Bateman
Vlad on phone.

Go and speak to him, seriously!

Archived