Fletcher on his way

tambothejambo

tambothejambo

Fletcher - contracted to Hibs until 2013 - has been linked with a move to a string of clubs, including Spanish giants Real Madrid, however, no bids have been received for the Easter Road hitman during this window.

Never stop laughing when i read that.

:heartscup:

According to evening times celtic will be making a 2.5 million bid for fletcher

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.2485832.0.0.php

2.5 million he's been kak all season and still they value him on a par with berra

Worlds gone mad

:mad:

Another fledgling hibby's career about to be ruined then... can't wait to see a wee pot bellied Fletcher returning to easter road in a couple o seasons!!!!:laugh:

:108years:

Reads like newspaper empty talk. All maybes. Sell a few papers, keep the fans happy for a few hours. My bet is there's nothing in it.

So so so overrated

Yup. It's interesting to note that despite massive interest from England there have been no bids forthcoming from the likes of Boro and Everton. Get the feeling that once the scouts looked past the hype they realised they were looking at a decent forward player who probably isn't even as impressive as Gary Oconnor.

Hibs really need a good fee for him though as after that there is nobody coming through. Even Gordon Strachan couldn't call Lewis Stevenson a player.

He's not even as good as Riorden was when he moved to the slum. How long until he comes back to Fester, 20lbs heavier and a few years older for a cut price 250k deal?

Worst thing Fletcher ever done was sign his last deal.He could have been free of that lot and progress his career instead his development has stalled and he actually looks a worse player.Can't believe his agent never got a clause put in saying he could leave for a mill and now Hibs have a ridiculous price on his head.

Say What Again
Fletcher - contracted to Hibs until 2013 - has been linked with a move to a string of clubs, including Spanish giants Real Madrid, however, no bids have been received for the Easter Road hitman during this window.

I think Real Madrid might be interested in me as they've never bid for me either!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not a chance in hell Celtic will spend ?2.5m before Monday. Certainly not on this imposter anyway

(feel free to cast this up when the transfer goes through on Monday morning!!!!)

the only thing the guy has done all season that i can actually remember is get sent off in the derby at easter road and miss a sitter at tynie a week before

Wolves bid ?2million for Berra and they think fletcher is worth more????????

jamboinglasgow
Not a chance in hell Celtic will spend ?2.5m before Monday. Certainly not on this imposter anyway

(feel free to cast this up when the transfer goes through on Monday morning!!!!)

dont tell that to the celtic fans, they are convinced they are getting many big money signings.

The Evening Times runs stories every day linking players to Celtic and Rangers and put it on their billboards. It helps sell papers. In the 2.5 years I've lived in Glasgow if every player targeted by Celtic and Rangers ( according to the Evening Times) had signed they would both have squads of about 250.

So, so predictable.

He'll sign for their big sisters - a couple of million would be my guess.

Sellick fans will be happy, proclaiming he is a great young talent.

H*bs fans will roundly boo him on his return to Easter Rd.

He'll make a total of 13 appearances in 2 and a half years at Parkhead.

H*bs will sign him for a fee of 150k when he has 6 months of his contract let to run at the knew camp.

6 Homeless, Junkie sorts will turn up at Easter rd on a cold Wednesday afternoon to welcome him 'home'.

Fletcher will continue to be the average player he has always been.......

So, so predictable.

H*bs will sign him for a fee of 150k when he has 6 months of his contract let to run at the knew camp.

6 Homeless, Junkie sorts will turn up at Easter rd on a cold Wednesday afternoon to welcome him 'home'.

:Agree:

:laugh:

Nicholas Brody
So, so predictable.

Spot on:108years:

Sellick bid for player from wee Sellick. Shock.

?1.5M would be enough to take Fletcher, who as pervious said, is a vastly over rated player.

Killen, Caldwell, Riordan, Brown, Agathe, what a feeder club the vermin really are.

BBC reporting its cash plus a player. Killen going back to dockside?

Killen, Nish and JJ? Similar much?

Shiels and Jones possibly off?

Glad mixu is focussing on the positions where they will be short.:D

Fire sale...?

honestly, 6 goals all season, bloomin Obua is almost as prolific as that with his two at the weekend. Fletcher is totally gash as demonstrated by the sitter he missed at Tynie on boxing day then the other sitter he missed in the cup game. I cannot believe the OF are going to pay another few million for mediocrity personified. Have they not learned from signing Ian Murray, Riordan and the defender boy that gets forward for rankgers (cany mind his name)- all gash and contributed nothing to either club.

ah well, cany complain if they sign dross, make it easier for us to compete.

Sellick bid for player from wee Sellick.

Hibs. Sellik's fheeder clhub since 1888. Fact. :laugh:

Jam Tarts 1874
honestly, 6 goals all season, bloomin Obua is almost as prolific as that with his two at the weekend. Fletcher is totally gash as demonstrated by the sitter he missed at Tynie on boxing day then the other sitter he missed in the cup game. I cannot believe the OF are going to pay another few million for mediocrity personified. Have they not learned from signing Ian Murray, Riordan and the defender boy that gets forward for rankgers (cany mind his name)- all gash and contributed nothing to either club.

ah well, cany complain if they sign dross, make it easier for us to compete.

If Celtic do buy him, it will be just another case of spending money just to keep players out of the hands of opponents.

Hibs are refusing to talk to Celtic about a possible deal

Considering they were pimping him in the papers a month ago I suggest this is perhaps the "offishul" line...

One goal in 14 derby matches.

About the same ratio as Wayne Foster.

Only Fozzie made his count.

Buffalo Bill

One goal in 14 derby matches.

About the same ratio as Wayne Foster.

Only Fozzie made his count.

Buffalo Bill

so true, but, oh so funny.

Celtic seemingly have made an enquiry and the hobos have knocked back 3million according to the scotsman

Easter Road club not prepared to discuss sale of ?3m Scotland striker

CELTIC's hopes of making a high-profile signing before the transfer window closes on Monday suffered a setback last night when an enquiry for Hibernian striker Steven Fletcher was firmly rebuffed by the Easter Road club.

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Celtic39s-interest-in-Fletcher-is.4933136.jp

The S.T.V. late news has it that Hibs want in excess of ?4M for Fletcher.

Words fail me!

Ridiculous.

If he's worth ?4M we should be looking for ?6-7M for Berra.

Ridiculous.

If he's worth ?4M we should be looking for ?6-7M for Berra.

Absolutely.

Berra is a far better current player and a better prospect than Fletcher could ever be.

Hearts should actually be quoting that valuation to any would be buyers.

Archived