Malcom Christie

don ecosse

Just to confirm this would be the Malcolm Christie who has played just 45 games in over 6 years? the one who scored only 7 goals, the one who prior to a short term spell at leeds were he failed was on the dole for 18 months and rejected by countless clubs.

Aye just what we want.

Just to confirm this would be the Malcolm Christie who has played just 45 games in over 6 years? the one who scored only 7 goals, the one who prior to a short term spell at leeds were he failed was on the dole for 18 months and rejected by countless clubs.

Aye just what we want.

Wow half of that is nearly correct!

I dont think it would hurt to give him a short term contract unless he is on stupid wages....

telford_jambo

Aye just what we want.

Maybe worth a shot as we desperately who can score and im pretty confident he can exceed nade's scoring ratio of 1 goal to 20 games but then again saying that, my 10 month old daughter could manage that feat

Aye just what we want.

That's an average of 7.5 per season which is roughly the same as Beslija, Pinilla and Tullberg added together - not forgetting Mrowiec.

Being a bit more serious, I would question his fitness but might take a chance in the unlikely event he signed on a game to game basis.

Now that his contract is cancelled he does not need to worry about the window. He could sign any time, so a club who wanted him could get him to prove his fitness first.

No ta.

Not good enough for Leeds, but good enough for us? Do me a favour eh?

Next.

Maybe Leeds have other strikers that score goals, at this moment I feel Beggars cant be choosers

Maybe Leeds have other strikers that score goals, at this moment I feel Beggars cant be choosers

By the same argument, we should give a chance to whomever is top of the Scottish 1st division scoring charts.

:blink:

That's an average of 7.5 per season which is roughly the same as Beslija, Pinilla and Tullberg added together - not forgetting Mrowiec.

Being a bit more serious, I would question his fitness but might take a chance in the unlikely event he signed on a game to game basis.

:mw_rolleyes:

Captain Canada

Richard Offiong from the Accies or Leigh Griffiths at Livi would be much better signings than Christie I reckon. I Don't hold out any hope we're even looking at either of them though.

To be honest, based on his Leeds appearances, he has been out too long, and his confidence is hot to pieces. Would take more time than we have to get him up to speed. Beckford is fit again for Leeds and banging them in again, so there was no need for Christie anymore, who was 4th choice anyway

Richard Offiong from the Accies or Leigh Griffiths at Livi would be much better signings than Christie I reckon. I Don't hold out any hope we're even looking at either of them though.

Offiong? :laugh:

Behave.

no thanks,not done anything worthwhile at any club !

Not worth signing but Derby fans would disagree to be fair. He's done nothing since then though and his injury record is appalling.

Not worth signing but Derby fans would disagree to be fair. He's done nothing since then though and his injury record is appalling.

Cannot believe this thread is still kicking around! FFS this was a guy punted after a few appearances about 8 years ago! and some people think he is the solution to our striking problems! Jeeeeezus...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived