Help on finding new stars

mainjambo99

I?m looking for a way to get attention of scouts.

I spent 6weeks in Ghana football coaching last summer and going back in March. The team I coached is fantastic (we beat Chelsea youth Ghana, 6-2 in a cup game :laugh:)

I thought, there is so much talent here but they will never be spotted...so I tried in vain to contact some clubs,agents,scouts etc to see if anyone would take a chance with giving them a trial..Gary MacKay got back to me, said he'd love to help, blah blah blah....not heard anything since July from him.

I?m not silly and understand that the chance of the boys getting out of Ghana and away from the extreme poverty is very slim...but well worth a try. The best team is the under 17s who have mostly 14 and 15 year olds.. 4 boys made it to the final selection from the under 18s Ghana national team but couldn?t make it to the ground as they couldn?t afford the trip to the capital. I can see the potential in the boys and they could be future stars for a team like Hearts with the right guidance. Two boys were ment to have trials at Fulham and Portsmouth but again couldn?t afford to get a passport....

Any thoughts guys on how to get some ones attention?

Cheers

In a fair and decent world someone from the club would be sorting out a Camcorder and a courier for you to send as many videos as possible to the clubs scouting team.

A small investment for a potentially huge return.

Archived