IS CSABA BEING MADE AN ASS OF?

Guest jambomickey

Drylaw Hearts
I'm sure the care worker would argue he was driven to it by your constant moaning - and who would blame him :laugh:

Note to self, get job as a care worker in twenty five years time :D

:laugh:

Then it'll more than likely be Drylaw Hearts Snr you'll be 'caring for'.

Good luck with that !!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same argument, different day...............will it have as many pages?

Where she stops nobody knows:mw_rolleyes:

that's what i mentioned earlier mate. the monster thread wont die, it cannot be stopped. i can't be reasoned with.... or bargained with. it doesn't feel pity.... or remorse.... and it absolutely will not stop, until we are dead.

What Csaba is doing is switching the blame to the board. He is saying that it is not his fault the results are not great because he has asked for a list of players. This is divisive, we are supposed to be 'together'. Csaba told us we were.

He shuts up and gets on with his job or he is out the door.

Would you say Csaba has been working for the Old Firm for a long time or is he only just starting?

Would you say Csaba has been working for the Old Firm for a long time or is he only just starting?

I'd say that if Csaba keeps going on about lists of players then he can only be working his ticket.

It would be a shame because he is doing ok so far.

Csaba has to speak his mind surely ! If he recognises the need for a striker for instance, then surely he has to be allowed to say so, particularly when it's the one thing which absolutely everybody agrees on.

If we don't get a striker and if the story goes out that the Kaunas players are in lieu of transfers then it's not Csaba that will be having an ass made of him, it will be each and every one of us as well.

I'd say that if Csaba keeps going on about lists of players then he can only be working his ticket.

It would be a shame because he is doing ok so far.

The very notion. A manager with a list of players he'd like to sign in order to improve the team. Whatever next?

Mind you, you're confirming my suspicions about Chsaba. I'm sure he was wearing a Celtic strip under his shirt at Rugby Park on Saturday.

Because he can read:tongue:

Is he your slightly funnier evil twin brother, or something? :tongue:

I thought we all would be use to this by now? Does anyone actually really think that Csaba has 100% control over which players are brought to the club? I'm surprised by some people's reaction on here. I'd be more surprised, however, if one of these players don't start on Saturday.

Teuchterjambo
Would you not prefer to focus on the good job he is doing, and how he has persuaded Vlad to leave the running of team alone. Add that he signed the keeper he wanted, and some would say that we are doing ok this season and we should be a bit positive. He sent home Audrey and most weeks the only Lithuanian who plays is big Zal, and that is on merit.

Why do we constantly need to be negative, searching out any headlines just to moan.

The negative spin just comes from people being bruised and battered from previous experience - it will take some time and continued better experience to subside. In the meantime I just wish that people would let it be instead of rising against it - that actually just highlights it. There will always be doom and gloom merchants but they will get less if the good experience continues.

I have no idea whether any of these boys have been given contracts or not!

The one thing we do seem to be sure of is someone has to be SOLD before we can purchase!

Now if NO offers come in then we can't buy!

Csaba is more than aware of that.

Perhaps (I wish to give the benefit of doubt here) Cinikas is a possibility in the event we cannot bring a player in from outside that we have another striker!

The fact that Black is coming (whether now or summer) suggests that Vlad has changed at least a little when it comes to signings.

while some questions will be raised anytime we sign a lithuanian (most likely from kaunas). It is jumping the gun a bit to suggest csaba is 'being made an ass of'.

so to answer the thread title;

no.

at least not yet. As already mentioned things have picked up at hearts alot recently so lets stick to the positives. :)

"Is he your slightly funnier evil twin brother, or something"

Ch will not like that; Iain Mac is not my brother either, he is my wifes cousin if that helps and he is funnier than both of us.

here is the article in which Cinikas claims to have already signed a contract :

Heart of Midlothian FC (Scotland) will once again have an increase in number of Lithuanians in their squad. FBK Kaunas midfielder Marius Činikas has signed a contract with the Edinburgh club. He represented FBK Kaunas for the last two seasons and Kėdainiai Nevėžis before that.

According to the official Hearts website fellow Lithuanian midfielder Vygantas Zubavičius is also on his way to Tynecastle.

Futbolas.lt briefly spoke with M. Činikas:

- Marius, we heard that you will be leaving FBK Kaunas. Is that true?

- Yes. I signed a 6 month contract with Hearts. If I do well, I could extend the contract.

- When will you leave for Scotland?

- Tomorrow.

- When did you find out that you will be traveling to Edinburgh?

- A week ago. I was told to prepare for the trip. A few days ago I got the plane tickets.

- Were you pleased with an opportunity to play football in a country where football is much more popular than in Lithuania?

- Sure. All footballers want to progress, to play in a stronger League, a stronger team. I am no exception.

- How do you evaluate your chances in the Hearts team?

- It's hard to say because FBK Kaunas has just begun preparation for the season while the Scottish season is in full swing. I will have to train long and hard. It will be very interesting. I am interested to see what I am capable of.

I cant say for sure if this is 100% accurate, I think there may be something in it. Undecided if its a good or bad thing, will judge him when I see him play and not before then.

Would you not prefer to focus on the good job he is doing, and how he has persuaded Vlad to leave the running of team alone. Add that he signed the keeper he wanted, and some would say that we are doing ok this season and we should be a bit positive. He sent home Audrey and most weeks the only Lithuanian who plays is big Zal, and that is on merit.

Why do we constantly need to be negative, searching out any headlines just to moan.

Probably because the facts of the goings on over the last three years speak for themselves. If you honestly believe Vlad has stepped aside I have a wonderfull piece of swamp land in Florida ready for development i will give you a deal on.He has persuaded Vlad of nothing and neither has anyone else and when they try to they are history.

rudi must stay
just yesterday csaba said the 2 kaunas players werecoming to train but that was it, now today one of the kaunas players has said he has signed a 6 months contract! if that is the case once again romanov has hung his manager out to dry.

don't think so. I think Cinikas has jumped the gun, saying he's signed but he's actually just agreed to sign.

john brownlee

agree and just to add

When has hearts ever knocked the huns out of euro, if they

can, so should we not welcome their best players over here for our manager to have a look at them

They must be doing something right

just yesterday csaba said the 2 kaunas players werecoming to train but that was it, now today one of the kaunas players has said he has signed a 6 months contract! if that is the case once again romanov has hung his manager out to dry.

I would suggest we all aquaint ourselves with Max Webber's theories on power and bureaucracy.

Buffalo Bill

An Input From I_Bleed_Maroon:

1) Csaba has said, as of monday, they are here only to train.

2) It apears Cikikas had spoke of signing before he even arived at the club.

3) If both 1 and 2 are correct then it is happening without Csaba's consent, or even, it apears, knowlege.

4) If 3 is correct it does not mean Cinikas is a bad player.

I feel however Cinikas hasn;t signed, but has perhaps been told if he does sign, it will be for 6 months.

ChemicalJambo

Never contributed to the original marathon, but here goes.

Seems to me Csaba gives list list of players to Vlad, but its not up to him who signs.

This is the same model as just about every large european club, including premiership ones (look at Benitez not signing at Liverpool)

So any signings can't really be behind Csabas back, but you'd expect him to be told about them.

So it does look daft when he says one thing, the website says another and the player another so all 3 are looking pretty stupid right now IMO

With 10 days to go, the transfer window has been positive so far.

I think that Elliot is a better player than Ksnavicius so that is a decent trade.

I think that the precontract for Black is good news.

However, I think it is unlikely that the best value for money players in the world that we could get are to be found in the Kaunas squad. It will not say much for Laszlo if the only extra new players we get are from Kaunas.

Just playing Devil's Advocate for a moment - didn't our first Cowness signing this summer come in from "nowhere" - made debut v Falkirk

Mr Mrowiec:mw_rolleyes:

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match/MatchReport/0,,10289~45500,00.html

We may see Cinikas quicker than what people imagine:mw_rolleyes:

At right midfield I seem to recall - a left sided defender

On the same day that Glen was allegedly in the team on Friday and not just before the game Saturday.

I'm sure many people have indicated Glen could play attacking right side....

:mw_rolleyes:

It seems as if Kaunas have played somewhere around 23 or 24 games so far this season

Cinikas doesnt appear to be a mainstay of the team particularly.

Kaunas dont appear to be having a great season by their standards

Why would we sign a guy who is not a mainstay of a mediocre team?

It seems as if Kaunas have played somewhere around 23 or 24 games so far this season

Why would we sign a guy who is not a mainstay of a mediocre team?[/QUOTE]

He is coming at a nil/low cost and I suspect we have little to lose over a 6 month period.

Using your logic why would anyone want to sign Kingston? He has not been a mainstay, we are not having a good season by our standards and have played around 23 or 24 games as well.

Yet we all hope to get a sizeable fee for him!

Why would we sign a guy who is not a mainstay of a mediocre team?

Because he is here to train. As Csabsa said.

Charlie-Brown

Mrowiec played in closed door games prior to his debut including missing his daughters birth to prove himself to Csaba who then said he was thinking of giving him his debut in the Falkirk match

Guest JamboRobbo
With 10 days to go, the transfer window has been positive so far.

I think that Elliot is a better player than Ksnavicius so that is a decent trade.

I think that the precontract for Black is good news.

Agreed, other than we need to sign one quality striker if we can.

However, I think it is unlikely that the best value for money players in the world that we could get are to be found in the Kaunas squad. It will not say much for Laszlo if the only extra new players we get are from Kaunas.

Agreed, other than I don't think Csaba can do much. He appears to be achieving more control than any other manager has under Vlad.

I doubt there is a manager in the world who would be able to stop Vlad sending over his Kaunus players each window.

But, I think Csaba has played a clever game, and created a situation where it's not possible for Vlad to play them without it being obvious Csaba is being over-ruled.

Guest JamboRobbo

He is coming at a nil/low cost and I suspect we have little to lose over a 6 month period.

This is always one of the reasons used to justify the Kaunus players coming over. They are cheap/free.

Do you have any evidence that they are coming at nil/low cost, or is it pure speculation?

Charlie-Brown

What a load of paranoid tosh JR - so if either of these 2 ever play it's only cos vlad's picking the team - crap imo! They will play when Csaba decides.

Charlie-Brown

Miko Chesney Kello Mrowiec have all been in & out the team & only Zali has been a mainstay, 28 & 29 went home - was that Vlad or Csaba.

Nelly Terraces

Surely people are missing the point. Whether either of these 2 blokes play or not, even if one of them was to be hanging around like an unwanted guest at a party it completely contradicts Csaba's (totally correct imho) views that we have too big a squad of players with which to work with efficiently and to maximum benefit with in training. Surely bringing in excess resource is both unfair to the current manager, 1st team, and also to that player, or players, him/themselves. Suppose they do need someone to carry the bag of balls and put out the cones though.

It'd be interesting to hear Csaba's views on this latest development, if he turns round and says 'Yes, these are players I have identified and want to have a look at', then fine, tickety boo, no probs. If on the other hand he were to say something like 'These players have come over after consultation with (insert usual suspects names here)' then I'm afraid the Hearts public will draw it's own conclusions from that.

Cheers.

Surely people are missing the point. Whether either of these 2 blokes play or not, even if one of them was to be hanging around like an unwanted guest at a party it completely contradicts Csaba's (totally correct imho) views that we have too big a squad of players with which to work with efficiently and to maximum benefit with in training. Surely bringing in excess resource is both unfair to the current manager, 1st team, and also to that player, or players, him/themselves. Suppose they do need someone to carry the bag of balls and put out the cones though.

It'd be interesting to hear Csaba's views on this latest development, if he turns round and says 'Yes, these are players I have identified and want to have a look at', then fine, tickety boo, no probs. If on the other hand he were to say something like 'These players have come over after consultation with (insert usual suspects names here)' then I'm afraid the Hearts public will draw it's own conclusions from that.

Cheers.

That's the bottom line mate!

Charlie-Brown

I think if we have brought over 2 players who play wide position then there is a chance that kingston driver or chesney might be leaving?

Guest JamboRobbo
What a load of paranoid tosh JR - so if either of these 2 ever play it's only cos vlad's picking the team - crap imo! They will play when Csaba decides.

I was meaning if they play on Saturday. Csaba has made it quite clear they are nowhere near that. Even you agreed.

I think if we have brought over 2 players who play wide position then there is a chance that kingston driver or chesney might be leaving?

The best available replacements for Kingston, Driver or Chesney are to be found on the Kaunas bench?

Answer to OP.. No

How can so little an event produce so much speculation. We don't know what the details are but no evidence of signing in the proper sense, no evidence of whether they are any good or not, and we have not sold anyone yet in order to finance BUYING anyone. No evidence that Csaba has not got control of selection.

So...Are some of the posters here being an ASS ?

Charlie-Brown

If it appears that Vlad has been happy for Csaba to decide who plays why change that for these 2? I think they are here in case some of the wingers go out very late in the window?

Guest JamboRobbo
If it appears that Vlad has been happy for Csaba to decide who plays why change that for these 2?

So nothing to worry about then, they won't be playing on Saturday........

So nothing to worry about then, they won't be playing on Saturday........

and if they are???.....I can hear the boos already!!! welcome to Scotland young man......Q "why are they booing me"....Ans "Na son....booing is the nearest Hearts fans come to cheering Lithuanians" ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
and if they are???.....

Then I'll think it's not Csabas decision, given what he's said this week.

I can hear the boos already!!! welcome to Scotland young man......Q "why are they booing me"....Ans "Na son....booing is the nearest Hearts fans come to cheering Lithuanians" ;)

I'm sure some club official will be able to explain to him that it's nothing to do with him, it's just that Hearts fans are racists. :tongue:

Archived