IS CSABA BEING MADE AN ASS OF?

Guest jambomickey

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no romanov needs to realise he's a buisnessman and knows feck all about football and isn't qualified to make decisions on players

What Csaba is doing is switching the blame to the board. He is saying that it is not his fault the results are not great because he has asked for a list of players. This is divisive, we are supposed to be 'together'. Csaba told us we were.

He shuts up and gets on with his job or he is out the door.

Guest jambomickey
still not proof of anything being done behind csaba's back as suggested by you.

well if like he says he has signed 6 months contract then it's obvious it's behind csabas back

Guest jambomickey
What Csaba is doing is switching the blame to the board. He is saying that it is not his fault the results are not great because he has asked for a list of players. This is divisive, we are supposed to be 'together'. Csaba told us we were.

absolute rubbish! if csaba got sacked tonight you and some others would make excuses for romanov and his losers

well if like he says he has signed 6 months contract then it's obvious it's behind csabas back

ehhhh, no it isn't.

maybe obvious to you by the look of it.

Guest jambomickey
ehhhh, no it isn't.

maybe obvious to you by the look of it.

the guy said in sundays news of the world that he signed 6 month contract and csaba said yesterday they were here to train so csaba didn't know he had signed

Has it been announced officially by HMFC that this guy has signed a 6 month deal. Until that happens I would take anything printed in the daily rag with a pinch of salt.

the guy said in sundays news of the world that he signed 6 month contract and csaba said yesterday they were here to train so csaba didn't know he had signed

it proves nothing. how do you know what csaba meant when he talked about the players coming over to train? he may very well have been fully aware that they would be signing contracts. it's not even been confirmed officially that there will be contracts signed.

do you believe the horoscopes you get in the papers?

I can understand your concerns Mickey, but the NOTW is a piece of **** - even with quotes.

No doubt Csaba will get asked about this at some point this week - we will find out then.

Guest jambomickey
I can understand your concerns Mickey, but the NOTW is a piece of **** - even with quotes.

No doubt Csaba will get asked about this at some point this week - we will find out then.

ga if csaba was aware this player was signing and agrred to it then fantastic but if it was done behind csabas back we got problems again.

It is not Csaba's job to deal with contracts.

I was under the impression that both players were over till the summer. Contract or not, pretty confident that both will not be pushed in to the side without Csaba's say so. Team sheets always bring out different opinions in fans, but I cant recall one this season that was "Whooooa, no way man"

Lithuanian players will always be coming back and forth, rightly or wrongly thats the way its going to be.

I agree. The great irony is if David Obua was Lithuanian, we'd all still think Vlad was interfering!

Guest jambomickey
It is not Csaba's job to deal with contracts.

it's the managers job to identfy players, train the players, pick the team and decide tactics. haven't you noticed the difference on the park this seson when romanov and his clueless henchmen have let csaba pick the team and buil a team spirit?

What i most remember about you Mickey is that you were the first poster to get right behind Sean and his "protest movement" so your thoughts are loaded thus easily dismissed.

What i most remember about you Mickey is that you were the first poster to get right behind Sean and his "protest movement" so your thoughts are loaded thus easily dismissed.

And how do you remember it, seeing as you weren't a poster on here at the time? ;)

The Wicker Man

I don't see a problem with these players being trained by us at the Academy.

IF these players can do a job for the team all good and well.

I'm not convinced that they would be 'shoe-horned' into the team at Vlads request - I'm comparing it to Kello's scenario.

I'd be very surprised if this situation doesn't raise it's head from time to time. Nothing the matter with having a look at players, even if over an extended period just in case they do fit the bill for us. As long as the manager has the last word about these players, I don't really see the problem.

PresidentRomanov
And how do you remember it, seeing as you weren't a poster on here at the time? ;)

It doesn't matter how he remembers it, he's right :mw_rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey

i don't hide the fact the quicker this regime have left hearts the better imo

it's all very well to hold the view you've just posted, and you're quite entitled to.

where it becomes tiresome and pointless is when an agenda like that takes over from simple common sense and people indulge in wild speculation and knee-jerk reactionary supposition.

nobody on this board knows the ins and outs of this situation. nobody on this board knows the quality of the players who are coming over.

PresidentRomanov

I realise you're a young lad Mickey, and probably still have to learn the harsh reality's of this world, but that man you're forever having a go at, is the only thing keeping our club alive.

This regime leaves Hearts, Hearts are no more.

If I'm reading that correctly Cinikas only started in 15 of FBK's League matches last Season whilst Zuba only started 12.

I wonder why they didn't play more matches ?

injuries.

squad rotation.

a myriad other reasons.

Guest jambomickey
I realise you're a young lad Mickey, and probably still have to learn the harsh reality's of this world, but that man you're forever having a go at, is the only thing keeping our club alive.

wish i was a young lad picky! 39 years old mate.

Drylaw Hearts

If this regime leaves Hearts it will surely be because he has sold us !!

Drama Queen.

If I'm reading that correctly Cinikas only started in 15 of FBK's League matches last Season whilst Zuba only started 12.

Not many players did...

PresidentRomanov
If this regime leaves Hearts it will surely be because he has sold us !!

Drama Queen.

I don't know, they might get fed up of ungrateful, moaning faced gets constantly moaning about every thing they do, just shut up shop, and flog all the assets to get back what they can. - I'd be tempted If I were in their shoes.

If you think there's a buyer out there, you even more naive than Mickey :mw_rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
Not many players did...

Good point - I only actually looked at the 2 we have coming over and the Goalies.

Poor old Kurkis is 4th choice it appears. :eek:

There is striker there who scored 12 goals in 12 matches............

Hearts are delighted to anounce a deadline busting Loan Deal for....

I agree that is exactly what Csaba is doing. He is being far to public with his wishes and lists for my liking. Unless something drastically changes I suspect he knows he is not going to get any players on his list.

Good point - I only actually looked at the 2 we have coming over and the Goalies.

Poor old Kurkis is 4th it appears. :eek:

There is striker there who scored 12 goals in 12 matches............

And he's only 27 ;)

Was our last 27 year old striker from them not a decent player.

Dislaimer: I dont know how old Beniusis was, so he doesnt count.:P

Drylaw Hearts
I don't know, they might get fed up of ungrateful, moaning faced gets constantly moaning about every thing they do, just shut up shop, and flog all the assets to get back what they can. - I'd be tempted If I were in their shoes.

As the chances of them shutting up shop are pretty slim - wouldn't you agree ?

So in reality the ONLY way he'll walk away is after someone buys him meaning your "Hearts are no more" quote is utter bollocks.

If you think there's a buyer out there, you even more naive than Mickey :mw_rolleyes:

I never said there was a buyer.

But I can live in hope.

Drylaw Hearts
And he's only 27 ;)

Was our last 27 year old striker from them not a decent player.

Dislaimer: I dont know how old Beniusis was, so he doesnt count.:P

Bennny wasn't a striker so I wasn't going to count him !!!

Btw.......

If we haven't signed a striker by the end of the TW than that lads a stick on to be wearing the famous No.28 or No.29 jersey.

Injured

They will do well at HMFC:laugh:

PresidentRomanov

So in reality the ONLY way he'll walk away is after someone buys him meaning your "Hearts are no more" quote is utter bollocks.

But I can live in hope.

I would agree the chances are very slim, I also agree there's no buyer.

Do you not think that you should be a bit more appreciative to Mr Romanov for what he's doing for our club - keeping it alive?

Bennny wasn't a striker so I wasn't going to count him !!!

Btw.......

If we haven't signed a striker by the end of the TW than that lads a stick on to be wearing the famous No.28 or No.29 jersey.

Or No.9 if Tullberg departs

:eek:

Drylaw Hearts
I would agree the chances are very slim, I also agree there's no buyer.

Do you not think that you should be a bit more appreciative to Mr Romanov for what he's doing for our club - keeping it alive?

It's a bit like being in a care home......

I'd be glad to have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in and 3 square meals a day.

However, I wouldn't be quite so happy when one of the care workers started beating me for no apparent reason.

But I can live in hope.

actually what would be to stop romanov and UBIG selling the holding(s) they have in the club but retaining the debt markers through UBIG and UKIO?

it wouldn't be a comfortable situation to be in to go back to a situation where we are deeply in debt to an independent creditor. it's that very situation of owing the debt to what amounts to the club owners that gives us that little bit more security right now.

romanov could sell hearts and we could end up way worse off.

I'd be glad to have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in and 3 square meals a day.

However, I wouldn't be quite so happy when one of the care workers started beating me for no apparent reason.

depends what you mean by 'beating'.

PresidentRomanov

I'm sure the care worker would argue he was driven to it by your constant moaning - and who would blame him :laugh:

Note to self, get job as a care worker in twenty five years time :D

Drylaw Hearts
actually what would be to stop romanov and UBIG selling the holding(s) they have in the club but retaining the debt markers through UBIG and UKIO?

Pass.

it wouldn't be a comfortable situation to be in to go back to a situation where we are deeply in debt to an independent creditor. it's that very situation of owing the debt to what amounts to the club owners that gives us that little bit more security right now.

Not disputing the fact.

romanov could sell hearts and we could end up way worse off.

The Vladsheep wouldn't know what to do with themselves if that were the case.

Same argument, different day...............will it have as many pages?

Where she stops nobody knows:mw_rolleyes:

Archived