IS CSABA BEING MADE AN ASS OF?

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

just yesterday csaba said the 2 kaunas players werecoming to train but that was it, now today one of the kaunas players has said he has signed a 6 months contract! if that is the case once again romanov has hung his manager out to dry.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be silly

They are signing cause they impressed in the one day they were here that Csaba decided to completely change his strong opinions already shared ;)

Commander Harris

the two statements are not necessarily contradictory.

just because he has a six month contract doesn't mean he's here to do anything other than train for the time being. Think Csaba was just undelining that they weren't here to go straight into the first team. If Cinikas does, then you'd definitely have a point.

P.S. can we merge this with the cinikas thread and reopen it? ;) That thread was fun. :)

just yesterday csaba said the 2 kaunas players werecoming to train but that was it, now today one of the kaunas players has said he has signed a 6 months contract! if that is the case once again romanov has hung his manager out to dry.

Where has he said that ? also we could not have played them unless they were loaned to us any way !

Again the true test will be if they are starting on Saturday ! Keep your drama queen statements till this happens !

I was under the impression that both players were over till the summer. Contract or not, pretty confident that both will not be pushed in to the side without Csaba's say so. Team sheets always bring out different opinions in fans, but I cant recall one this season that was "Whooooa, no way man"

Lithuanian players will always be coming back and forth, rightly or wrongly thats the way its going to be.

Drylaw Hearts
I was under the impression that both players were over till the summer. Contract or not, pretty confident that both will not be pushed in to the side without Csaba's say so. Team sheets always bring out different opinions in fans, but I cant recall one this season that was "Whooooa, no way man"

Lithuanian players will always be coming back and forth, rightly or wrongly thats the way its going to be.

Agreed.

This was a majort part of the reason the atmosphere was so hostile at Tynecastle last Season.

the two statements are not necessarily contradictory.

just because he has a six month contract doesn't mean he's here to do anything other than train for the time being. Think Csaba was just undelining that they weren't here to go straight into the first team. If Cinikas does, then you'd definitely have a point.

P.S. can we merge this with the cinikas thread and reopen it? ;) That thread was fun. :)

And it had a great title.

Might just be another Velicka which is just what we need. Another Beniuseless would be a catastrophe.

Would like to give the guy a chance before I look out my pitchfork again.

Guest jambomickey
Where has he said that ? also we could not have played them unless they were loaned to us any way !

Again the true test will be if they are starting on Saturday ! Keep your drama queen statements till this happens !

the kaunas player has said he has signed a 6 month contract.

Try to keep up - all that was contained in the recent marathon thread. One of the Kaunus players didn't say it today - the Daily Record (and maybe others) reported it today.

Old hat mate.

Is it a loan contract though, Mickey?

If he is to play any games for the younger age groups as an overage player, surely he would need a deal in place?

Guest jambomickey

agreed! team selection is 100% better this season. i just hope vlad isn't going to start throwing kaunas duds at csaba and lets him pick his own signings

Malinga the Swinga

Would you not prefer to focus on the good job he is doing, and how he has persuaded Vlad to leave the running of team alone. Add that he signed the keeper he wanted, and some would say that we are doing ok this season and we should be a bit positive. He sent home Audrey and most weeks the only Lithuanian who plays is big Zal, and that is on merit.

Why do we constantly need to be negative, searching out any headlines just to moan.

Guest jambomickey

If he is to play any games for the younger age groups as an overage player, surely he would need a deal in place?

point is ga is csaba said they were here to train and that was it. so if he's got a 6 month contract it's been behind csabas back.

Guest jambomickey
Would you not prefer to focus on the good job he is doing, and how he has persuaded Vlad to leave the running of team alone. Add that he signed the keeper he wanted, and some would say that we are doing ok this season and we should be a bit positive. He sent home Audrey and most weeks the only Lithuanian who plays is big Zal, and that is on merit.

Why do we constantly need to be negative, searching out any headlines just to moan.

there's no doubt there'e much more positives at hearts right now.

you can play reserve games as a trialist, even if the club doesn't have the player's registration. you can't play first team games as a trialist though. don't know if there's a limit to the number of games you can play as a trialist.

point is ga is csaba said they were here to train and that was it. so if he's got a 6 month contract it's been behind csabas back.

I would be shocked and also a little disapointed if either of the players never got a run out for one of the younger teams.

I dont see a problem with it tbh - suppose proof will be in the pudding etc.

Guest jambomickey
I would be shocked and also a little disapointed if either of the players never got a run out for one of the younger teams.

I dont see a problem with it tbh - suppose proof will be in the pudding etc.

i would have a problem with it if he signed a contract behind csabas back.

you can play reserve games as a trialist, even if the club doesn't have the player's registration. you can't play first team games as a trialist though. don't know if there's a limit to the number of games you can play as a trialist.

Cheers.

So even if Kaunus hold the registration of the players, they are cool to play for the younger age groups if permission is given?

Malcolm Tucker

.....aye, but where has he said it? TV? Newspaper?

i would have a problem with it if he signed a contract behind csabas back.

I would be upset if that was the case also.

The Daily Record might have lost something in translation - think this needs filed in the "Lets wait and see" part of the old filing cabinet.

Cheers.

So even if Kaunus hold the registration of the players, they are cool to play for the younger age groups if permission is given?

as far as i know. many players have played reserve games while listed as 'TRIALIST'. maybe there's some rule which limits the number of games though, maybe it's 1 or 2.

there should be someone around that can shed more light.

alwaysthereinspirit

Mad Vlad can tear it up. It wouldn't be the first time.:D

we know the lithuanian league isn't as strong as the scottish league but look at these players in these terms...

they were both deemed of sufficient quality to be involved against rangers in the CL qualifiers (and maybe also vs sampdoria). going on the assumption that the CL games were just as important to kaunas as they were to rangers, doesn't this give some indication that they must be reasonable players and reasonably experienced?

kaunas also beat rangers with the squad they had.

duh-bush-784283.jpg

Csaba keeps going on about how he has given lists of players to Hearts that he is interested in signing. Burley used to do that.

Drylaw Hearts
we know the lithuanian league isn't as strong as the scottish league but look at these players in these terms...

they were both deemed of sufficient quality to be involved against rangers in the CL qualifiers (and maybe also vs sampdoria). going on the assumption that the CL games were just as important to kaunas as they were to rangers, doesn't this give some indication that they must be reasonable players and reasonably experienced?

I doesn't work like that.

Guest jambomickey

don't have a problem if csaba picks them but csaba said yesterday they were here just to train ut the kaunas player has said he's signed 6 month contract and that being the case it's behind csabas back

Drylaw Hearts
Csaba keeps going on about how he has given lists of players to Hearts that he is interested in signing. Burley used to do that.

And we all know what happened there.

The Daily Record might have lost something in translation - think this needs filed in the "Lets wait and see" part of the old filing cabinet.

Sod that.

Now is the time for protests and knee jerk reactions!

:laugh:

don't have a problem if csaba picks them but csaba said yesterday they were here just to train ut the kaunas player has said he's signed 6 month contract and that being the case it's behind csabas back

only if you deal in absolutes and are taking every reported word literally.

Guest jambomickey

and i'll bet you these 2 kaunas players weren't on that list?

And we all know what happened there.

Spot on.

Csaba needs to shut up and get on with his job or he will be next.

Guest jambomickey
Spot on.

Csaba needs to shut up and get on with his job or he will be next.

no romanov needs to realise he's a buisnessman and knows feck all about football and isn't qualified to make decisions on players

Drylaw Hearts
Zubavicius started in both Kaunas V Sampdoria games - Cinikas was a sub & came on in the away leg.

CB....

how many games did both these guys start for FBK last Season ?

Charlie-Brown

From 2 very brief news reports 1 each from Csaba & Cinikas neither of which gave a huge amount of detail or specifics people seem to have extrapolated a lot based on little definite information.

Charlie-Brown
CB....

how many games did both these guys start for FBK last Season ?

I've no idea DH - Victorian made a point about Champs League games so I just googled the 2 Sampdoria matches....but i'll try to find out. :)

:eek: you know what this thread is, don't you? it's the reincarnation of the cinikas thread... it's come back to life. it was angry about being closed down by dex and now it's back to wreak havoc again!!!

this is the start of JKB becoming sentient and taking over the world in a terminator-esque 'rise of the machines'.

Archived