The Balogh signs for Hearts

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the daily record are still saying today that we "should" sign him today!!.....great work jacko

Thats because we've only agreed a fee still to agree his wages.

portobellojambo1
My take on this is that he has not yet signed for Hearts, I will wait until it is confirmed before congratulating Hearts on a good bit of business.

I think he has signed or can sign, but payment has been/would be deferred until May. By deferring the payment the cost to Hearts is ?181,000 (Euros 200,000) rather than the pre agreed fee of ?150,000. Effectively Debrecen have agreed to the payment being deferred as long as interest is also paid at 20.67% (around 4.13% per month) (assuming my intepretation of things is correct)).

Any delay may be personal terms

Guest jambomickey
I think he has signed, but payment has been deferred until May. By deferring the payment the cost to Hearts is ?181,000 (Euros 200,000) rather than the pre agreed fee of ?150,000. Effectively Debrecen have agreed to the payment being deferred as long as interest is also paid at 20.67% (around 4.13% per month) (assuming my intepretation of things is correct)).

that's also the way i take it mate!

I think he has signed or can sign, but payment has been/would be deferred until May. By deferring the payment the cost to Hearts is ?181,000 (Euros 200,000) rather than the pre agreed fee of ?150,000. Effectively Debrecen have agreed to the payment being deferred as long as interest is also paid at 20.67% (around 4.13% per month) (assuming my intepretation of things is correct)).

I'm not so sure about the interest. I suspect that the fee was originally agreed at 200,000 Euros, which given the exchange rate at the time was probably reported as approx ?150,000. Since then the Euro has got a lot stronger so the 200,000 Euros is now the equivalent of ?181,000. By May it could be more or less than ?181,000 depending on the exchange rate. Hearts wil be hoping the Pound gets stronger.

Whatever, I hope he agrees terms and signs soon.

Your forgetting the 200k euros also includes the loan fee and a transfer fee. The currency situation will also have an impact.

Positive signing for more than one reason;

We need him and Laslo wanted him. Incidentally, quality reporting from the BBC on their website who manage to cite his age as 25 and 26 less than 4 lines apart in the same article.

Honestly, if it's not the English Premiership they couldn't care less.

Archived