The Balogh signs for Hearts

Ryan Gosling

http://www.dvsc.hu/helyek/eng/Lapok/fullnewsitem.aspx?ID=113

The two teams have agreed terms so the Hungarian international goalie can continue his career in Scotland.

It has now been the finalised that the Loki goalkeeper can continue seeking his fortune abroad.

As known Balogh's loan contract with Hearts expired today and the Scottish outfit decided to buy the player for € 200,000 including the loan fee.

The payment will be delayed until May as per the request of Hearts.

:o

I wonder how many people will pick up on the last sentence as opposed to us signing a player.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what happens in May.

Welcome Mr Balogh - may your gloves keep many a clean sheet and may you enjoy life in Scotland.

Jambof3tornado

Welcome Mr Balogh - may your gloves keep many a clean sheet and may you enjoy life in Scotland.

Do we get paid money for our league finish in may??

Do we get paid money for our league finish in may??

I believe so.

There's also prize money for a Scottish Cup win. :108years:

Good signing Hearts. I honestly felt he was going to leave and am delighted to see a player staying that has earned his move.

Balogh number one, MacDonald subbie, Kello sent home. If we have any injuries, Ridgers or Falzon can sit on the bench.

maroonlegions

Great news, 6 months is a long time in football, how many games is that?Just hope we cough up and sign him in may.:)

Given all the press about our payments being late etc, and mayny people sayin no one would defer payments or deal with us, Debrecen seem willing...:rolleyes:

So essentially we have extended his loan for another 6 months, and will sign him in the summer.

No,

We have signed him on a permanent contract, we have simply agreed an extended period of credit on the money to be paid.

We sell him on? :laugh:

While I'm far from convinced of the merits of Balogh over MacDonald or even Kello, it's good to see the manager's judgment being backed here. I hope he's proved right, and that the same backing can be extended to enable the acquisition of someone to stick the ball in the net at the other end too!

Nucky Thompson

Maybe we will be coming out of this credit crunch that's hampering Vlads businesses:D

No,

We have signed him on a permanent contract, we have simply agreed an extended period of credit on the money to be paid.

Yeh thats how i read it.

Nothing unusual. Usually the fee or all of it certainly isnt paid straight away and there is a deadline for payment. Isnt usually as long as that i dont think but heyho.

Great news, looks a good Henry

I think the fact may well be we were waiting till someone had been sold before making any signings with fees, but we've not received any suitable offers.

Good to see that the board have back Csaba on this one and brokered what seems to be a deal that suits us perfectly

alwaysthereinspirit
Our proceeds from winning the Homecoming Scottish Cup perhaps :mw_rolleyes:

That'll do for me.

I'm a Jambo first. Then a pessimist.

No,

Yes I know that. I can read.

But it is essentially a loan, until we pay in the summer.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

Lets all watch as The Hootsman and the Daily ****** etc etc... negatively spin the payment date... for me it looks like an extended loan deal with a permanent switch at the end of the season.

Good bit o business Hearts!

Yes I know that. I can read.

But it is essentially a loan, until we pay in the summer.

It's not, he's signing a 3 and a half year contract just now (I believe) and the fee's being paid on a certain date. He won't go back to Debrecen if the fee isn't paid, it'll just go through the courts etc.

It's not, he's signing a 3 and a half year contract just now (I believe) and the fee's being paid on a certain date. He won't go back to Debrecen if the fee isn't paid, it'll just go through the courts etc.

I know its not a loan and it is permanent.

I know what I mean, screw you all:laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
I know its not a loan and it is permanent.

I know what I mean, screw you all:laugh:

Calm down. It's been a long day for all of us. What with the Kaunus trialist and all. We're all a little on edge.:D

Sub4TiddlerMurray

cheers for some brilliant news Peanut :fing25:

Calm down. It's been a long day for all of us. What with the Kaunus trialist and all. We're all a little on edge.:D

:P

Whatever, glad we've got him permanently. He earned the move.

Whats the cost in pounds if it 200k euros?

How can we be sure that it isn't a trial????

I demand answers!!

See, some people moaned about us haggling over the pre-arranged fee but it looks like VR has now snared him for nowt. What a business man.

:P

Whatever, glad we've got him permanently. He earned the move.

Whats the cost in pounds if it 200k euros?

You really have not grasped this have you. :placate:

:crash2:

alwaysthereinspirit
great news! got ?9 million for gordon and have replaced him well for ?200.000, well done mr romanov on this one:)

Get your tin hat on. Here it comes.

loveofthegame
great news! got ?9 million for gordon and have replaced him well for ?200.000, well done mr romanov on this one:)

He's Csaba's signing, so more well done Csaba.

End of the financial year - April to April.

Who did you expect? Edwin van der Sar?

Guest jambomickey
Get your tin hat on. Here it comes.

no need for tin hat mate! think balogh is great long term replacement and it makes great buisness sense to sell someone for ?9 million and then replace him with someone capable for ?200.000

I think he was praising him for making an ?8.8 Million profit on our goalkeeping position. I don't think he was suggesting that VR should have spent the ?9 Million.

Guest jambomickey

i'm saying well done mr romanov and being genuine about it! i think balogh is sound in goals

I?ve said previously the signing of Balogh would be the sign of whether Csaba?s stock is held in high regard. Next up, Aguiar.

loveofthegame
i'm saying well done mr romanov and being genuine about it! i think balogh is sound in goals

Yes but surely Csaba deserves the credit for this one?!

It has been stated many a time in the past that Romanov did incredibly to get us ?9M for CG, when we all know fine well that Pieman would have sold him for any 7 figure bid, probably not much higher than ?1M.

But as its CL who identified and sought to sign Balogh, surely it should be him we are praising for the astute signing of such a capable keeper?

Guest jambomickey

let me say once again as somebody who's put the boot into romanov many times before on this one he deserves praise! not only did he get top doller for gordon but he got a good replacement for only ?200.000

Woop woop!! Great news. I have to admit I was sceptical of Balogh at first and I still **** massel when he comes for crosses but this is a very good signing

Guest jambomickey
Yes but surely Csaba deserves the credit for this one?!

It has been stated many a time in the past that Romanov did incredibly to get us ?9M for CG, when we all know fine well that Pieman would have sold him for any 7 figure bid, probably not much higher than ?1M.

But as its CL who identified and sought to sign Balogh, surely it should be him we are praising for the astute signing of such a capable keeper?

no doubt csaba deserves praise but at atime when money is tight romanov deserves praise for agreeing to pay the fee

Archived