Aberdeen v Celtic

shaun.lawson

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loveofthegame

Another goal for Celtic and it could be a very good weekend... Whoa! Disallowed goal then allowed! 3-2 sheep. How weird was that, i def heard a whistle.

how was that a goal? I clearly heard the whistle before it'd even gone in. :laugh:

MacDonald should get torn a new one, as soon as the whistle goes the game stops, if it was foul by a Celtic player then it's a penalty

Stupid hobo tw@t

I wonder what the "We Deserve Better" campaigners are making of this? :)

Could be a good day for Rangers FC.

Oh well at least Murdewell are sorting those other feckers out. And I suppose it's good to see celtic getting beat for a change.:tongue:

Aberdeen are a fine club with many very good players. Jimmy Calderwood is a super individual and I wish him all the best. However, we must also give Celtic credit, as they have tried very hard today and are a credit to Mr Strachan's stewardship. I say jolly good show to all involved with both sides.

That better mods?

:mw_rolleyes:

Guest gorgie kev

Aberdeen will drop plenty points before the season is out.

Just glad wee Ginger Strapon is getting a good Rogering today.

Can't wait to hear what he has to say at the end:laugh::laugh:

I'm no caring if it helps us or no. I love seeing rangers and celtic getting pumped. Its brilliant :D

I wonder what the "We Deserve Better" campaigners are making of this? :)

Could be a good day for Rangers FC.

So with 10 minutes left and Aberdeen well ahead, they have abandoned their clear policy of helping Celtic and are now contributing to a good weekend for Rangers ?

It must be confusing being you sometimes

Is it the case that the main purpose for the existence of all the other sides in The SPL is to assist or hamper, as required, whichever side of the Old firm they are affiliated to ? Meaning that there are only two clubs of any particular significance with all the others doing their best to maintain that situation based on which particular side of the sectarian fence they fall on ? Or is that just being ridiculous ??

loveofthegame
I'm no caring if it helps us or no. I love seeing rangers and celtic getting pumped. Its brilliant :D

Hard to disagree with that!

My feelings in a nutshell as well, can never be sad if Rangers or Celtic get beat.

Word. Can't wait to see what that wee shagsack Strapon has to say about this.....

:108years::108years::108years:

Aberdeen are a fine club with many very good players. Jimmy Calderwood is a super individual and I wish him all the best. However, we must also give Celtic credit, as they have tried very hard today and are a credit to Mr Strachan's stewardship. I say jolly good show to all involved with both sides.

That better mods?

:mw_rolleyes:

Shaun, is that you? :laugh:

Archived