Aberdeen v Celtic

shaun.lawson

loveofthegame
On the strength of Aberdeen not being sh*te for 45 minutes?

Settle.

Probably more on the strength of Aberdeen being only 2 points behind us with a game in hand against top of the league which they are currently winning. Anyone writing the sheep off and dismissing them as not being a threat to us is talking pish.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Settle.

On the strength of Aberdeen's current league position, aligned to the fact that they are on a good current run and they beat us recently I'd say we have a fight on our hands for 3rd and even 4th.

None of the teams involved in the race for the minor places are hugely above

"sh*te" level, including us.

And another thing

C'mon you WELL !!!!

Settle.

On the srength of them winning their last 5 home games and half way to making it 6.

winston churchill

Settle.

don't you mean lucky.

as i said,sellik down to 10 men and two sheep offside.

radio scotland are saying, plug diamond tried to play the ball from an offside position.

looking forward to tangos interview:rolleyes:

You can get evens on Aberdeen to beat the manks - maybe not a bad bet.

You were getting 4's before the game at Ladbrokes. Not sure the odds but I think the Aberdeen or draw would have been a great bet.

You can get evens on Aberdeen to beat the manks - maybe not a bad bet.

I wouldn't waste my money. Ra sellik still have to get their penalty and at least one favourable offside decision. And, of course, sheep will let them win. :o

winston churchill
I wouldn't waste my money. Ra sellik still have to get their penalty and at least one favourable offside decision. And, of course, sheep will let them win. :o

fingers crossed.

Aberdeen (managed by two Rangers lovers lets not forget), closely involved in the chase for 3rd and 4th place and the much needed financial benefit that comes with European football are going to sacrifice that by ensuring that Celtic take 3 points today.

What planet are you actually living on ?

Scott Booth doesn't understand why Aluka was flagged offside a minute ago despite being 2 yards onside. Four words for you Scott - Celtic are getting beat.

managed by two Rangers lovers lets not forget

Three Rangers FC lovers

What planet are you actually living on ?

Earth

We didn't '**** em' a few weeks ago.

We didn't in 1992 either.

That's just as relevant.

If it makes everyone feel better though, I'll kid on that Aberdeen are better than Argentina in 1978.

loveofthegame
We didn't in 1992 either.

That's just as relevant.

If it makes everyone feel better though, I'll kid on that Aberdeen are better than Argentina in 1978.

Terrible arguement, how is a game 16 years ago as relevant as a game 22 days ago? To write Aberdeen off now is naive and stupid, yes i think we're better but don't think we should get too far ahead of ourselves.

Pretty desperate stuff this half from Aberdeen. Virtually camped in their own half.

Looking forward to turning them over on their next visit to us.

one nil well

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How poor is this Celtic side, seriously?

A few good signings and a good pre season and we could be competing with the Old Firm if you ask me.

The coddies' right back's "defending" there makes it blindingly obvious this is a lie down job. Sickening. :o

How poor is this Celtic side, seriously?

A few good signings and a good pre season and we could be competing with the Old Firm if you ask me.

We'd probably just sack the manager again if we were to do that.

Archived