Miko

Craig-Section Z

Craig-Section Z

Hows he getting on? When is he back?

Csaba has worked wonders with allot of players, imagine what he could get from Miko given some time???

Amazing now after a result like yesterday and other recent results asking how Miko is...wasnt all that long ago fans were asking for him to be booted out, how times have changed!

Amazing now after a result like yesterday and other recent results asking how Miko is...wasnt all that long ago fans were asking for him to be booted out, how times have changed!

There is a clique (for want of a better word) who want Miko out. Unfortunately such cliques are verbose. They will always find someone they want out, just now Micaheal Stewart is the victim.

I for one think Miko still has a lot to offer to the Jamobos and its a joy to watch him and I am sure I am not the only one who wishes him a speedy return to the team :):):)

Miller Jambo 60
Miko is a lost cause and cannot be saved. How many years has he been on loan is it 4? Send him back.

Whatever mate my whole familly love him.

Mind you we are real HEARTS fans:laugh:

There is a clique (for want of a better word) who want Miko out.

And you know this how?

Why would they want him out?, as far I can see Miko is well liked in the dressing room and by all accounts he gets along with the other players at Riccarton

I have met Miko a few times and he comes across as a really nice bloke

There is a clique (for want of a better word) who want Miko out.

And you know this how?

Why would they want him out?' date=' as far I can see Miko is well liked in the dressing room and by all accounts he gets along with the other players at Riccarton[/b']

I have met Miko a few times and he comes across as a really nice bloke

And all the others on the staff think he's one of the best players and can't believe how much stick he gets.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Out of Chesny, Kingston and Miko, Miko would definitely be my first choice on the right.

Miko had his best year in 2008 for us since his good form when he first arrived.

He knuckled down and put in a lot of effort.

Nicholas Brody
Miko had his best year in 2008 for us since his good form when he first arrived.

He knuckled down and put in a lot of effort.

Have to agree there

There is a clique (for want of a better word) who want Miko out. Unfortunately such cliques are verbose. They will always find someone they want out, just now Micaheal Stewart is the victim.

I would say it is more a clique that want him to stay.

Either way, we are not missing him from the team, so its clear he wouldnt be a loss

I've admired his workrate in the last year or two, but his final ball is crap and for a winger that's not good enough, however the same could be said about Driver.

They both should be working on hitting the line and putting in good crosses.

loveofthegame

As i've always believed, Chesney is once again proving that out of a fit Chesney and a fit Miko, Chesney is by far the better player.

I like Miko, but I like him in the 'cult hero' way, he's never been anymore than an incredibly inconsistent yet pretty talented guy. Something special once every 10 games or so, which isn't even close to enough.

Thanks for the memories Miko but in reality, regardless of what anyone says, you won't be missed on the park.

Tbh wouldn't be that upset if he goes, he will never get a fair crack at the whip in scottish football! Wish him all the best but really do think he needs to move on to a more technical league for the good of his career!

As i've always believed, Chesney is once again proving that out of a fit Chesney and a fit Miko, Chesney is by far the better player.

I like Miko, but I like him in the 'cult hero' way, he's never been anymore than an incredibly inconsistent yet pretty talented guy. Something special once every 10 games or so, which isn't even close to enough.

Thanks for the memories Miko but in reality, regardless of what anyone says, you won't be missed on the park.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll make a real impact in the 5 games a season that he's actually fit.

Waste of ?7k a week IMO.

Yeah, I'm sure he'll make a real impact in the 5 games a season that he's actually fit.

Waste of ?7k a week IMO.

source?

loveofthegame

Waste of ?7k a week IMO.

?7k a week?! I'd be very very suprised if he's on any more than half that. And admittedly he's injured a lot but then so is Miko. Plus there were a few questions on whether it was real ilness/injuries keeping him out or a rare strain of Vlad flu.

I stick by what i said- IF both are fit, Chesney is a far better player.

?7k a week?! I'd be very very suprised if he's on any more than half that. And admittedly he's injured a lot but then so is Miko. Plus there were a few questions on whether it was real ilness/injuries keeping him out or a rare strain of Vlad flu.

I stick by what i said- IF both are fit, Chesney is a far better player.

Hearts signed him for Lokomotiv Moscow - the team that was paying Garry O'Connor ?18k a week.

Only my opinion, but I find it hard to think of two players which frustrate me more Miko and Chesney!!!! Absolutely no end product from Chesney ever and the only difference between him and Miko is that Miko does chip in every now and then with a goal.

Put them on the right and they'll cut onto their left put them on the left and they'll cut onto their right. On the odd occassion they get to a bye line you can absolutely guarantee they won't find a Hearts jersey.

loveofthegame
Hearts signed him for Lokomotiv Moscow - the team that was paying Garry O'Connor ?18k a week.

True, but that doesn't necessarily mean Chesney is on anything close to that. Like i said i'd be suprised if he was on much over half the ?7k you mentioned, but i guess you never know as the time we bought him we where paying silly wages to every man and their dog.

Archived