Christian Nade Wiki Page

DB-14

Have a feeling some hobos may have been at it, as it starts Christian Nade is utter gash and also contains:

On 26 June, Nad? caused controversy by not joining up with the Hearts squad at Riccarton for the start of pre-season training as he was busy testing the new Angus Burger at Burger King HQ.

Nade has so far, scored only one goal this season but that doesn't matter, because he scored against Arsenal once.

When asked by BBC Scotlands Jim Spence if he was concerned that his lack of goals may start to cost him a place in the Hearts starting 11, Christian replied "no".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Nad%C3%A9

hmmm someone suggested you may be a hobo, I concur.

Funny how you happened to just come across that.

:rolleyes: Whatever you say mate.

Fat Eddie Murphy shouts are a bit strange as well. He looks nothing like Eddie Murphy, they are just both black. Eddie Murphy must be the only black man they know.

Page now fixed, not accusing you of being a Hibby Steua but that took me 2 minutes, surely that would have been the best thing to do rather than bring attention to it?

Page now fixed, not accusing you of being a Hibby Steua but that took me 2 minutes, surely that would have been the best thing to do rather than bring attention to it?

I thought you had to be a member of Wiki to edit mate.

Archived