Robbie Neilson (merged threads)

Carl Weathers

Nothing to do with a calender. It says yesterday to me. The thing that's confusing me is they're praising him for 'today's' performance. Bizarre!

today is sunday :)

Drylaw Hearts
Nothing to do with a calender. It says yesterday to me. The thing that's confusing me is they're praising him for 'today's' performance. Bizarre!

:)

Aye, aye. Feel like a right tool now!

defense wise very good, going forward very poor passing ability (as in his 11 years ) at tynie very poor

Robbie's performance was more than acceptable today IMHO as was Berra's.

Stewart and Kingston on the other hand :evilno:

Kingston purely went through the motions today...did he have a cold/flu?

Nothing really came off for Stewart today and its only when Bruno's no there you see how bad Stewart's delivery from set pieces are. too casual in possession and was muscled out of things by Bambi too often.

thought glen made an impact today. Csaba has to wake up and smell the coffee, glen is a better more effective option than Mole.

Two points dropped against a team that was there to be beaten but there were This may give Csaba confidence to be a bit more adventurous at home in future.

personally i thought Stewart was much better when Thomson went of and he moved back into center mid much more effective their than playing behind Nade:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

I'm not a Robbie Neilson fan, but credit where it's due today, I thought he was absolutely solid and had one of his best games in a maroon jersey, on that form it would be hard to drop him.

After seeing all the threads bashing guy in the past, I feel it's only fair to start one giving him some praise, lets hope he can keep it up. :)

Him, Eggert and Balogh were the only players you really say had good games in maroon. Bamba and possibly Stevenson (mainly because Mixu baffled Scotland with a 4-2-4 formation) were the best players on the park.

brellierlegend

Couldn't see a thread about this but does anyone agree that Robbie was awesome yesterday. I thought he defended brilliantly from start to finish and had AOB and Shiels in his back pocket.

He also got forward a lot and his throw was always dangerous. I particularly loved the one where Kalamity tried to stand where he thought it was going to drop and nearly made a fud of himself once again.

Jambo Hud316

Agreed, Robbie was immense and he had to do the work of two men as that lazy cant Kingston would have been as much use sitting with me in the stand for all he done

I have given Robbie plenty stick and have continually hoped for better but credit where it is due, he has played well in the last few home games. He has set an excellent example in workrate and commitment that several more talented players would do well to aspire too.

However with him suspended for next Sunday I'm looking forward to seeing the talent + 100% effort which Eggert Jonsson possesses at right back.

Drylaw Hearts
He was brilliant yesterday, possibly the best i've ever seen him play. Keep up the good work.

He must have put the ball out the park (when trying to make a pass) a dozen times yesterday.

Good defender but one of the worst passers of a ball I have ever seen.

Archived