Kingston (merged threads)

hibshater

he made riordan look like a workhorse

Post of the day - PMSL at that.

Larry is a wages thief , an oxygen thief and an idle one too.

Nade gets pelters as if it's all his fault we're not scoring. I can't recall the last decent performance from Larry. Please be gone soon.

Could the people still moaning about Kingston not tracking please take a reality check. If you haven't realised by now he doesn't track back then it's probably too late.

Deal with it and move on.

you might be prepared to accept a player on alleged 15k a week can not bother helping the team out but i am not, he is a passenger we can live without.

jambo walesy

If someone offers 2 million for Kingston then i will personally carry him to whoever puts in the offer, be it in England,Scotland or feckin Russia!

I P Knightley

More often than not he was a passenger, being carried by Robbie down that right hand side. Any 7 figure sum would be fantastic for him.

If someone offers 2 million for Kingston then i will personally carry him to whoever puts in the offer, be it in England,Scotland or feckin Russia!

Watching the match today, I could only think about the rumours that he could fetch ?3mill. Apart from one decent shot, he stood out as being the most abject player I've seen in a Hearts jersey in a long time. It was a relief when he got subbed.

If anyone was thinking of splashing out a 7 figure sum for him, they must have changed their mind today. Either that or they're mental.

At one point in the first half he gave up on a chase back and Nade sprinted 60 yards to try and cover for him.

Nade not very good player, trys hard.

Kingston, good player, effort = minimum amount required.

Hopefully that's the last time that the lazy barstard will play for us.

Kingston GTF.

I understand more than a few in the squad share your views (especially the last one) the guy is poison in the dressing room.

I understand more than a few in the squad share your views (especially the last one) the guy is poison in the dressing room.

Why doesn't that surprise me ?

He looks like he already has a deal. Not working hard, trying not to get injured whilst trying to contribute when going forward. Where have we seen that before...Skacel anyone?!

To suggest that Kingston, less than five good games in a Hearts career, can be compared to 17 goal Skacel is astonishing.

Kingston should have been dragged off the pitch after the Murray debacle. He should never pull the shirt on again.

Could the people still moaning about Kingston not tracking please take a reality check. If you haven't realised by now he doesn't track back then it's probably too late.

Deal with it and move on.

So, assuming that in the ideal world that a football team will filter backwards in the event of us losing the ball, why should Kingston be absolved?

I note that elsewhere on this thread that the much maligned Nade was the man to make and match the defensive run that Kingston could not be bothered making. I personally feel no need for Hearts to carry a talented football player that only turns up when it suits him. ESPECIALLY when we pay him a fecking fortune.

So, assuming that in the ideal world that a football team will filter backwards in the event of us losing the ball, why should Kingston be absolved?

I note that elsewhere on this thread that the much maligned Nade was the man to make and match the defensive run that Kingston could not be bothered making. I personally feel no need for Hearts to carry a talented football player that only turns up when it suits him. ESPECIALLY when we pay him a fecking fortune.

I don't disagree that he maybe should track back and get away with it but there are some players in the modern game who just do not and Kingston seems to be one of those. I'm not saying it's right, it's just how it is.

Larry's job is to go forward, beat men and deliver balls into the box which he did with relatively consistency yesterday (without many of the balls being superb mind you).

I wasn't desperately unhappy with anyone's performance yesterday. We just need to start scoring goals and we will put teams like Hibs to the sword.

I don't disagree that he maybe should track back and get away with it but there are some players in the modern game who just do not and Kingston seems to be one of those. I'm not saying it's right, it's just how it is.

Larry's job is to go forward, beat men and deliver balls into the box which he did with relatively consistency yesterday (without many of the balls being superb mind you).

I wasn't desperately unhappy with anyone's performance yesterday. We just need to start scoring goals and we will put teams like Hibs to the sword.

You normally talk a lot of sense Samster but do you seriously believe that Larry got "forward, beat men and delivered balls into the box" ?

We could maybe excuse is lack of effort, commitment and tracking back if he actually produced something at the other end but we get very little in return from a large proportion of his games IMO.

We really need to get this guy of our books.

I do see where you are coming from, but feel you are being hugely generous to Kingston. Kingston was awful yesterday IMO, he regularly squandered balls, I cannot recall him making a good pass yesterday tbh. As for your assessment of modern day flair players, it is not far from the mark in general. However, a club the size of Hearts cannot afford to give one such player a five figure sum a week particularly when he so very rarely shows us enough to justify it. I would have subbed him after the Ian Murray debacle and he would not play for the club again if it were up to me.

I do see where you are coming from, but feel you are being hugely generous to Kingston. Kingston was awful yesterday IMO, he regularly squandered balls, I cannot recall him making a good pass yesterday tbh. As for your assessment of modern day flair players, it is not far from the mark in general. However, a club the size of Hearts cannot afford to give one such player a five figure sum a week particularly when he so very rarely shows us enough to justify it. I would have subbed him after the Ian Murray debacle and he would not play for the club again if it were up to me.

That I would agree with and hence the reason he's effectively being replaced with Ian Black at a fraction of the cost (and probably more effort!).

Bigh/Dazo, you know me i'm always the glass half full guy and try to look at the positive rather than the negative!!

That I would agree with and hence the reason he's effectively being replaced with Ian Black at a fraction of the cost (and probably more effort!).

Bigh/Dazo, you know me i'm always the glass half full guy and try to look at the positive rather than the negative!!

Fair enough mate but I thought he was awful yesterday.

Archived