Kingston (merged threads)

hibshater

fecking lazy barsteward just go now, to give up and allow that hobo feck murray run the length of the pitch unchallenged is criminal. if he is going get rid now.

He Seemed To Be A Few Steps Behind Play Today.

Maybe Making Sure He Doesn't Get Injured So He Can Move.

And I Can't Wait..

He's not exactly working hard to impress potential employers is he?

On that performance?, certainly not.

Hopefully that's the last time that the lazy barstard will play for us.

Kingston GTF.

i hope so mate, it is bad enough trying to score with 11 men but to carry that passenger aswell is just torture.

Kingston GTF.

today was the last straw for me. hopeless.

That's what I thought - strange way to put yourself in the shop window - by being generally Tom Kite and a carrying a permament "I'm so much better than this" air.....

Would be happy if that was his last ever appearance in a Heart shirt.

Not happy with his performance, but happy we'll never waste a strip on him again.

today was the last straw for me. hopeless.

thats the thing mate we know he is not hopeless he is just very very lazy and with the talent he appears to have that to me is unforgiveable.

His performance today was a joke.

He didn't actually run until 30 seconds before he was subbed. Walked and jogged for 60 mins.

He looks like he already has a deal. Not working hard, trying not to get injured whilst trying to contribute when going forward. Where have we seen that before...Skacel anyone?!

thats the thing mate we know he is not hopeless he is just very very lazy and with the talent he appears to have that to me is unforgiveable.

Exactly. Give me someone who's not as talented but gives 100% any day of the week. His set pieces were crap today as well.

Exactly. Give me someone who's not as talented but gives 100% any day of the week. His set pieces were crap today as well.

i agree i would happily take an average player give 100% than a lazy pre-madonna giving 30-40%.

As I said on another thread, I'm convinced the deal has been done. That's why he took no risks. Don't think he'll play for us again. Hurrah !

As I said on another thread, I'm convinced the deal has been done. That's why he took no risks. Don't think he'll play for us again. Hurrah !

he should not have played at all if the deal is done no point in risking the money for him, also we can not afford to carry a passenger in a game.

Absolute disgrace to the jersey today. He should never play for Hearts again after putting in a half arsed performance, in what is our most important and meaningfull fixture. Not interested at all, and if i was vlad i wouldn't pay him his wages either, he deserves feck all.:evilno:

letsmakesomenoise

Kingston GTF.

Get him sold, and use a fraction of it to get Black in before next weekend! Although Ches did ok when he came on!

How did we not win that game (think I need to go to the Nade thread) ................................

Captain Sausage

Potential to be the best player in the SPL. When he tried alongside Bruno it was fantastic to watch but how often did we see that Kingston?

More often than not he was a passenger, being carried by Robbie down that right hand side. Any 7 figure sum would be fantastic for him.

Harry Palmer

He was injured, that's why he was pish...(ahem), well must have been injured for the past couple of years then because I've seen no reason why this xyzed has remained at this club.

Sell, sell, sell as they say on the NYSE....

Never seen a Hearts player look so un-interested today. He just watched the game go by , never tracked back put Boabie in all sorts of trouble today.

Kingston GTF :D

I thought that Kingson had no motivation today, he was slow and looked uninterested. In the past I did rate him quite a bit but today he showed no passion or desire at all, poor show in any game but especially when playing in a derby against the hobos. :evilno: Hope we get a decent amount for him when he leaves.

Kingston GTF.

Not as easy as that. He is on 15k per week and will move knowhere until he gets a similar offer which he won't. Not sure how long his contract is. He was way off the pace today and didn't contribute a lot.

He's had a few performances like that in the past and I've defended him but not this time. He was a total joke today and I'm fed up with it. He should be ashamed of his lack of effort and hopefully we'll get a decent offer and he can go which would be the best solution for everyone.

For someone who allegedly has aspirations to play in the EPL he needs to waken up and start showing what he is capable of as he has undoubted ability but can't be bothered most of the time, lazy wee ****e.

fecking lazy barsteward just go now, to give up and allow that hobo feck murray run the length of the pitch unchallenged is criminal. if he is going get rid now.

The sooner this guy leaves, the better.

We need to get a proper right midfielder because he is a lazy, half-arsed little tosser.

Captain Sausage

If Kingston leaves, I am happy to watch Chesney and Miko with Templeton getting the odd sub appearance for the remainder of the season as I reckon Csaba can make the former 2 click in the team.

An absolute waste of a jersey.

It's a Derby against our rivals FFS. I've seen more enthusiasm, pace and passion in the Post Office queue on pension day.

Perhaps we should offer him as a bonus to anyone buying one of our other players? Buy one get one free if you will.

I've seen more enthusiasm, pace and passion in the Post Office queue on pension day.

Christ, its a fecking free for all in the Post Office on pension day woman.

Hardly a fair comparison :D

Potential to be the best player in the SPL. When he tried alongside Bruno it was fantastic to watch but how often did we see that Kingston?

More often than not he was a passenger, being carried by Robbie down that right hand side. Any 7 figure sum would be fantastic for him.

Anymore performances like that and I'd be amazed if we get a 3 figure sum for the lazy ****. Who is going to pay money for someone that doesn't seem interested in a sell out game against his teams biggest rivals?

And if he's injured, why the feck is he getting a start - its blatantly obvious he's not contributing to the team.

Anymore performances like that and I'd be amazed if we get a 3 figure sum for the lazy ****. Who is going to pay money for someone that doesn't seem interested in a sell out game against his teams biggest rivals?

And if he's injured, why the feck is he getting a start - its blatantly obvious he's not contributing to the team.

Why he was tugged today mate.:rolleyes:

Clerry Jambo

Well I am now eating copious amounts of humble pie.

I have stuck up for Larry most of the season but today he was shocking and as alluded to earlier the moment he "refused" to chase back Murray in the first half he should have been hooked.

What a waste of talent, but I still believe he will move on to a bigger stage and perform to his potential which ofcourse is no consolation to us.

Why he was tugged today mate.:rolleyes:

That bits obvious - but its not the first time he's turned in a performance like that. What I'm saying is that if the excuse for those type of performances are that he's injured, then I'm afraid there's now more than enough evidence to suggest he shouldn't be starting / can only contribute when fully fit.

Not the fact hes injured mate , just the fact hes a lazy ****** who thinks everythings going to be done for him instead of putting in some effort and getting stuck in about it. I feel sorry for some of the youngsters at the club that play right wing and would actually put there Heart and Soul into playing for the club.

Not the fact hes injured mate , just the fact hes a lazy ****** who thinks everythings going to be done for him instead of putting in some effort and getting stuck in about it. I feel sorry for some of the youngsters at the club that play right wing and would actually put there Heart and Soul into playing for the club.

kingston is injured .It says he was forced of injured.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7805978.stm

Could the people still moaning about Kingston not tracking please take a reality check. If you haven't realised by now he doesn't track back then it's probably too late.

Deal with it and move on.

Well I am now eating copious amounts of humble pie.

I have stuck up for Larry most of the season but today he was shocking and as alluded to earlier the moment he "refused" to chase back Murray in the first half he should have been hooked.

What a waste of talent, but I still believe he will move on to a bigger stage and perform to his potential which ofcourse is no consolation to us.

Any money we get for Kingston would be a great deal for the club. I believe he is currently playing on the size of stage his endeavour merits. I think Larry thinks he is a better player than he is. We didn't exactly have to fight off all the big clubs when we signed him from that household name Russian club.

Larry you are a disgrace to the jersey. The least you could give us for the huge wage packet you pick up is 100 % effort and commitment. You don't. I hope you never wear a Hearts strip again.

Archived