Derby Concerns

Greedy_Jambo

Greedy_Jambo

Aguiar out, Wallace out, Zaliukas out, Nade in but may aswell be out!

Its not looking to good.

Its not looking to good.

Its far from a disaster !

Commander Harris

Its not looking to good.

that's the spirit! :D

some would argue Zal out is a good thing, As for the others you mention, Wallace is far from irreplaceable and I don't understand your Nade comment tbh.

Aguiar is a big miss, I'll grant you that, but the other players you highlight can all be replaced without too much disruption.

Greedy_Jambo

Its ok. Ive just heard that jamie mole is fit.

We can look forward to a goal fest now.

Was speaking to my hobo mate and he said if the hobos lose their next two games against us then they will demand Mixu leaves. I know we have a few injuries but we still have a far better squad then them, especially with Jones out. If we can win the first game then there will be added pressure on them to win the second. I think our midfield will boss the game and as long as we are at least competent with their counter attacks then we should do enough to win both games.

Its ok. Ive just heard that jamie mole is fit.

We can look forward to a goal fest now.

Seriously - have you been drinking?

Greedy_Jambo

I just don't understand where the confidence in nade scoring is coming from. How many has he scored since coming to hearts? he's useless. Yeah he might put a shift in, sweat his fat ass off and maybe have a couple of good runs but DO YOU THINK HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO SCORE? doubtful in my opinion.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
My "Derby Concerns" are (in order of importance):

1) We might not get 7 goals and have to put with only knocking 4 past the rats. Again.

2) The pies might run out.

3) I might take a while to get served in Diggers.

4) The Gorgie Dancer might obscure my view of Big Christian thumping home his brace.

96) Hibernian.

96th???? That's ridiculous, tbh.

They should be at least 500th on your list of things to worry about.

One of my main concerns is that they take another one of our songs and ruin it with a poor imitation.

Another one is that they try to stage another pathetic lock in after the game when they have just been given a lesson in footballing arts by HMFC. :sad:

Dirk Diggler
I just don't understand where the confidence in nade scoring is coming from. How many has he scored since coming to hearts? he's useless. Yeah he might put a shift in, sweat his fat ass off and maybe have a couple of good runs but DO YOU THINK HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO SCORE? doubtful in my opinion.

I think you need a ride.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO LAST UNTIL KICK OFF WITHOUT SOILING YOURSELF IN FEAR???????

Doubtful, imo.

My "Derby Concerns" are (in order of importance):

1) We might not get 7 goals and have to put with only knocking 4 past the rats. Again.

2) The pies might run out.

3) I might take a while to get served in Diggers.

4) The Gorgie Dancer might obscure my view of Big Christian thumping home his brace.

96) Hibernian.

I fear your concerns will be realised....the pies will run out....it's a stick-on!

As for the rest,it will take care of itself.Big,wee,no problem.

I'll be rushing home to post a thread about the catering disgrace if it does come to pass.

A lack of pastry will also surely to a pre-warning of administration.

Why don't you be a man and say something to the young Azerbaijanian worker who serves the pies?

Typical Kickbacker. See's something he doesn't like and runs home to moan about it on the Internet.

My main concern is having to get up at 4.00am again to watch the game, and then after another big win being so adrenalin pumped won't be able to get to sleep again for at least 48 hours. ::calm::Hearts Man spotrun:

Its not looking to good.

At the opposite end of that scale, I cant remember being so confident about a derby game for years.

I actually think something "special" might happen tomorrow.

Disser Pointon
At the opposite end of that scale, I cant remember being so confident about a derby game for years.

I actually think something "special" might happen tomorrow.

It's funny cos I'm quite like that as well. The only problem is I dont like going in to derby games like that you normally get the wind knocked right out of you!!!

That's what to do, give the tramps something to talk about..

who cares what those nonces talk about.

Malcolm Tucker

**** off with your ****ing negative s***e.

It's Hibs, not ****ing Man Utd.

**** the ****ing Hibs.

what the fu....? If the op has concerns about the morn, you have to wonder how they have survived as a jambo up til now! The day i start worrying aboot these dildos is the day i give up!

We've humped far better Hibs sides with far inferior players. I take it you've been in a coma for 30 years?

it's only natural to have concerns about the derby. my concerns would be limited to the possibility that we might not get the breaks, might get another refereeing based pumping, hobos might play out of their skins.

as long as the XI + subs that play give it their all and play to their potential then we still have the personnel to win the match.

Greedy_Jambo

Well sorry if i actually put a bit of thought into what the outcome will be instead of just using blind optimism just because im a hearts fan and hibs are ****.

Aguiar will be a massive loss tomorrow. We need his creativity and he's a goal threat from normal play and set peices.

Wallace has been playing very well of late and has become our #1 left back (who are we going to play there? eggert johnsson? might get away with it, might not).

Zaliukas has built a strong partnership with berra and actually will be a loss (i know some people don't rate him that much) Who replaces him? karapidis has been put in midfeild for a reason!

At the other end of town.. Hibs are missing Rob Jones. :) He'l be a huge loss to them and that should level the playing feild slightly.

Im going for 1-0 Hearts and it won't be nade who scores.

Jambo, Goodbye
Not a Private Eye reader then AP?

Another of my main worries about tomorrow is that I don't get a clean tear on my season ticket voucher as I go through the turnstiles. I hate that.

Is it just me or are they making that harder to achieve with each passing season :mad:

At the other end of town.. Hibs are missing Rob Jones. :) He'l be a huge loss to them and that should level the playing feild slightly.

Wait - are you saying that hibs would be better than us tomorrow if Jones was playing (and possibly still are)?

**** me.

Greedy_Jambo
Wait - are you saying that hibs would be better than us tomorrow if Jones was playing (and possibly still are)?

**** me.[/quote

I know hibs just got bet off 10 man kilmarnock but they bet celtic the week before. They're capable of beating us as we are of beating them. That Busturt Jones has a habbit of getting in our box and scoring with a headerr so im glad he's out.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but I'm stunned that out of a win against Celtic and a loss to Kilmarnock, you see the loss as the anomaly.

My main concern is having to get up at 4.00am again to watch the game, and then after another big win being so adrenalin pumped won't be able to get to sleep again for at least 48 hours. ::calm::Hearts Man spotrun:
:xmasgrin:

Guest juvehearts

has the OP suported hearts through the 22 in a row years, the countless humpings we have gave them over the years,wayne foster, the grand daddy of them all sir john robertson, neil berry, mark de vries, Kevin ****in Mckenna, phil stamp, ulster andy kirk, scott severin, graeme weir (thats a victory for me) zibby the jambo, paul hartley, rudi the refugee.

One word Believe,

name a hibs player that is able to play tomorrow that has in his career scored more than 6 times against hearts???

and youre worring about our goal scoring threat!!!!

all i can say to you sir is this & this only, its no a lot & it is only 3 little words.......

FTH

Greedy_Jambo
has the OP suported hearts through the 22 in a row years, the countless humpings we have gave them over the years,wayne foster, the grand daddy of them all sir john robertson, neil berry, mark de vries, Kevin ****in Mckenna, phil stamp, ulster andy kirk, scott severin, graeme weir (thats a victory for me) zibby the jambo, paul hartley, rudi the refugee.

One word Believe,

name a hibs player that is able to play tomorrow that has in his career scored more than 6 times against hearts???

and youre worring about our goal scoring threat!!!!

all i can say to you sir is this & this only, its no a lot & it is only 3 little words.......

FTH

Maybe now that the game is over you can see my point.

Archived