Minutes silence for George Miller

Commander Harris

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it should be.

But Commander, we will have plenty of Hobo idiots coming who wont respect the silence.

Commander Harris
As it should be.

But Commander, we will have plenty of Hobo idiots coming who wont respect the silence.

I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm not going to prejudge them. Let's hope they show some respect and behave themselves.

deesidejambo
As it should be.

I don't care. Its just shows what minks they are.

The People's Chimp
As it should be.

I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they will respect it.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that the Hibs supporters will respect the silence.

I don't think they will dish out same venomous hatrid towards George Miller as they did to Wallace Mercer. They don't really have a beef with him.

They do have previous, but I think that in this case there will be enough supporters in the crowd who don't want their club's name tarnished, to be able to control the odd ****wit.

I would like to think all the smellies at tomorrow match will show respect during the silence. sadly i fear there will be the odd moron who will shame them once again. :(

I'm with BigC. I reckon the Hibs fans will do the right thing in the same way I would hope our fans would respect a silence for one of theirs.

Mercer was totally different. In some ways I understand their reluctance to be part of that. This is for a player - totally different.

I would like to think all the smellies at tomorrow match will show respect during the silence. sadly i fear there will be the odd moron who will shame them once again. :(

Every club has a few idiots. I'm sure that the majority of the Hibs support will respect the silence and behave.

elliotforscotland

Heya Guys.

Im a hibby who will be attending the game tomorrow

and i hope that the rest of us can stay silent for this one

Heya Guys.

Im a hibby who will be attending the game tomorrow

and i hope that the rest of us can stay silent for this one

Banned eh! Well done Mods

"In advance we also thank the visiting Hibs supporters for the respect we know they will show to George's memory."

Interesting......?

Banned eh! Well done Mods

"In advance we also thank the visiting Hibs supporters for the respect we know they will show to George's memory."

Interesting......?

Looking at his posting history he appears to have been pretending to be a Jambo before he outed himself there.

I'd imagine that's why he's been launched.

Quite right too IMO.

seems a bit overally harsh to pre judge what's gonna happen but my expections are that the vast majority if not all the Hibs fans will observe this OK. we are not talking about the gruesome twosome by a long shot here

Dirk Diggler

I've no doubt they will again show themselves up for the sub human filth that they are. Whether that be in the Roseburn bar before the game or during the minutes silence.

• Moderators
Looking at his posting history he appears to have been pretending to be a Jambo before he outed himself there.

I'd imagine that's why he's been launched.

Quite right too IMO.

correct.

While I appreciate the poster's sentiments in this regard, opposition fans who pretend to be Hearts supporters will be banned.

Mod 10.

Carl Spackler

I'm glad that Hearts have reinstated the minutes silence as the way to do things. Well done to them for trusting the Hibs support to respect the silence too. You know if it was a Hibs player at Easter Road you wouldn't disrupt the peace.

I've no doubt they will again show themselves up for the sub human filth that they are. Whether that be in the Roseburn bar before the game or during the minutes silence.

Agreed.

Hope I am proved wrong but I doubt it.

portobellojambo1
I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they will respect it.

I believe they will as well. They have no gripe with George Miller as per the perceived hatred towards Wallace Mercer.

I think they would be, and probably know they would be, very silly to interrupt the silence tomorrow.

Hard to say how it will go.

There is always the danger that a few idiots will spoil it.

The majority of Hibs fans just like the majority of Hearts fans are decent people.

I would hope that with the match broadcast live we show that Edinburgh football fans have more class than the bigots through in the West.

The majority will respect it, as well they should, but enough of them will spoilt it for it to be noticeable on Setanta is my bet.

sorry to say but I do not think its a good idea to do the silence tomorrow,

maybe an appaulse would be better since there will be a majority of hibs fans not respecting it

(basically what the above post says)

at least hearts are giving them the opportunity to observe the tribute along side and in conjuction with the hearts fans.

unlike other clubs who can't even trust their own fans to observe a silence and devalue tributes by having an applause instead.

Dirk Diggler

What about the rimjob asking if 72 appearances warrants a minutes silence?

Nothing would surprise me with that mob tbh.

maybe an appaulse would be better since there will be a majority of hibs fans not respecting it

a minutes silence is the best tribute possible, If hibs fans dont observe it then that will just show them up for what they are.

winston churchill

i thought about posting this thread earlier on.

check out post#13 that about sums that **** of a club up.

they have a stark choice to make...

observe the silence like human beings, or behave like animals and demonstrate they cannot be trusted to observe tributes, much like the sellik mob.

the choice is theirs.

JamTarts1874

Exactly, the majority of them will respect the minute's silence.

If a minority decide to break it then we must make sure that none of us boo them or do anything to the contrary as that would be just as bad.

To be fair most have said they will observe the silence but like we would fear a few morons could ruin it!!

Loved the post about the pope, that was brilliant!!

That's a strange thread to post as tbf the majority of them appear to be happy to respect the minutes silence and there don't seem to be any who are purposely set to ruin it. I know there are a few dodgy comments but don't you think you'd get similar comments on a similar kind of thread on here????

Exactly, the majority of them will respect the minute's silence.

If a minority decide to break it then we must make sure that none of us boo them or do anything to the contrary as that would be just as bad.

Agree with this, If hibs fans want to act like ***** then the best thing the hearts support can do is remain silent.

Malcolm Tucker

I genuinely think the Hibs fans will stay silent for this one. They don't have any reason to boo/jeer/sing through it.

I think we should judge them after the silence, not before.

I do expect most of the Hibs fans to observe this silence, but no doubt there will be a few that won't. I do think it would exactly the same if it was a Hibs captain, vast majority of hearts fans would respect it but there would be a few ideots

They don't have any reason to boo/jeer/sing through it.

Seriously?

They booed through Eddie Thompson's tribute.

They're bellycrawlers.

Malcolm Tucker
Seriously?

They booed through Eddie Thompson's tribute.

They're bellycrawlers.

Why the **** am I defending them?! Dude they only booed because they thought our "One Eddie Thomson" chants were Hearts songs. They did it as a retaliation, then realised and shut up.

I ****ing hate the lowlives in 'that' support, and you know that. However I will reserve judgment about this topic until afterwards.

I ****ing hate the lowlives in 'that' support, and you know that. However I will reserve judgment about this topic until afterwards.

Fair enough.

I'll be absolutely stunned however if a support who will get scooped up, and sing songs about the death of a man that ultimately saved their pishpoor excuse of a club DON'T disgrace themselves.

As the support they are morally abhorrent and quite, quite repugnant.

Marmeladent?rtchen

Have to agree,,, we all know there will be a few bad apples.

It will be the usual case were one idiot will shout out something, someone will tell him to shut up, two people will tell him to pipe down, 4 people will them to hush up,,,, and it goes on!!

My suggestion is that if it does get badly respect that the club complains to the SFA and requests that in future clubs are fined if their fan's, home or away, do not respect the silence. One for future etc.

bishyhibby15
Fair enough.

I'll be absolutely stunned however if a support who will get scooped up, and sing songs about the death of a man that ultimately saved their pishpoor excuse of a club DON'T disgrace themselves.

As the support they are morally abhorrent and quite, quite repugnant.

I'm a Hibs supporter and I can't say I had any time for Wallace Mercer and what he tried to do to our club. However I will observe the minutes silence tomorrow.

I don't think Hearts supporters in general are morally abhorrent and repugnent and its quite sad that you think that about a large number of fellow Edinburgh citizens who choose to support a different football team to you. But if thats what winds you up prior to a derby then each to his own!

I'm a Hibs supporter and I can't say I had any time for Wallace Mercer and what he tried to do to our club. However I will observe the minutes silence tomorrow.

I don't think Hearts supporters in general are morally abhorrent and repugnent and its quite sad that you think that about a large number of fellow Edinburgh citizens who choose to support a different football team to you. But if thats what winds you up prior to a derby then each to his own!

I'm afraid I have no time for anyone who joyously revels in someone's painful death.

I know for a fact that the entire Roseburn bar will be full of such "creatures" tomorrow.

They're the same kind that have posted on another site accusing Hearts of deliberately conducting a minute's silence to trap them. Apparently we should have been clairvoyant and announced it before Mr Miller sadly passed away.

However, thankyou for confirmation that you will respect the silence.

That is the most patronising post I have ever had the misfortune to read on here.

Hearts had a minutes silence for John Cummings a few weeks back, since another ex player and captan has passed away so soon, they have to show him the same respect.

I hope if a minority do boo, no Jambo comes on here to take the moral high ground as both clubs have a moronic element who are capable of embarrsing their club

I don't personally like hibs. That is obvious to you all. Yet, I would never disrespect any dead man.

They will.

These low lifes are now debating the minutes silence tomorrow. To be fair most are saying they will observe it, there are a few morons though even saying the Wallace Mercer song is to be sung during it :mad::mad:

Originally Posted by Weir7 View Post

I've heard the mercer song wll get sung

Then we have this complete buffoon

Originally Posted by lucky View Post

It will Not be observed by Hibs fans for two reasons its hearts and secondly their behaviour when JP 2 died, People do not forget or forgive that easily. I will observe it personally but a minutes applause would have been better

Nothing but complete low-life, junkie, sister fisting, tramps

bishyhibby15
I'm afraid I have no time for anyone who joyously revels in someone's painful death.

I know for a fact that the entire Roseburn bar will be full of such "creatures" tomorrow.

They're the same kind that have posted on another site accusing Hearts of deliberately conducting a minute's silence to trap them. Apparently we should have been clairvoyant and announced it before Mr Miller sadly passed away.

However, thankyou for confirmation that you will respect the silence.

Obviously you don't recognise that Mr Mercer's attempts to close down Hibs made him a target for deep dislike by all Hibs fans and thus "fair game" for the slightly distasteful song which plays on the fact Hibs are still in existence when others aren't. So I am tainted as one of these creatures as you describe them.

All football clubs have a few nutcases as fans - Hibs do Hearts do but I do think both clubs avoid the deep hatred that can be viewed as part of the Old Firm derby experience. Just try and think Hibs fans wish the same for their club as Hearts fans do for their club, including enjoying and wishing for success against the club they share the city with.

But try and avoid the deluded and dangerous thinking that Hearts fans are in some way morally superior to Hibees fans. Its just nonsense and at the end of the day encourages the ned and can lead to violence and all the bad behaviour that hopefully has been in the main stamped out from football.

I don't personally like hibs. That is obvious to you all. Yet, I would never disrespect any dead man.

They will.

And that's the bottom line.

They're classless trash.

That is the most patronising post I have ever had the misfortune to read on here.

What was patronising about it?

I don't care. Its just shows what minks they are.

What does?

let them shame themselves on national tv.

It shouldn't be about one-upmanship.

What about the rimjob asking if 72 appearances warrants a minutes silence?.

Is that not a valid point? Are these tributes perhaps becoming too frequent nowadays?

These low lifes are now debating the minutes silence tomorrow. To be fair most are saying they will observe it, there are a few morons though even saying the Wallace Mercer song is to be sung during it :mad::mad:

Then we have this complete buffoon

Nothing but complete low-life, junkie, sister fisting, tramps

Surey No hobo would have a user name with Weir in it:xmaseye:

What was patronising about it.

This whole paragraph, this part in bold is incredible

bishyhibby15 is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

Archived