Pressley to ICT (merged threads)

Pele_Is_God

Elvis could be a good signing for Inverness, he might be a bit slow but he has the ability to get those around him to perform better and is an ggreat defensive organiser. Good luck to him.

Carl Spackler

He's too slow. He was too slow at Hearts latterly! He made up for it by being a genius at conning referees. Good luck to him all the same.

Blackie has been the best player in our side for the last two seasons. He has had issues with his temprament but apart from that he's a class act. Don't be fooled by his build, he puts himself about and is very strong.

The People's Chimp
Gary Whales sympathiser IMO.

I know Killie fans who are still livid at his underhanded tactics of playing gash in order to engineer a move to the vhile institution of Rhaith Rovers.

He even took several months before eventually signing for them even though he had clearly been tapped up by John McGlhynn months before.

Whales GTF!

mistake corrected.

Johanes de Silentio
There is another thread on the Rhat already mate.

I think it was closed, mate - can't imagine why!

Anyhoo...let's just **** the Hobos the morra shall we?

I cant believe some of the posts on here about Pressley, he wouldve still been at the club if that certain individual who owns the club hadnt interfered and booted him out , and everyone goes on about his conduct when he come back to tynecastle when Celtic visited - well if your employer booted you out on your backside wouldnt you like to go back and say well xxxk you

The Real Maroonblood
I can't wait to see him back at Tynecastle, Nade will eat him alive.

Bhooooo...

More chance of that than scoring goals.

Archived