Pressley to ICT (merged threads)

Pele_Is_God

Ray Winstone

Dont be fooled.

Its just another attempt to engineer a move to Celtic.

:xmaswoot:

Well passed his sell by date mate.

He really struggled for us in season 2004/05, had a season in the sun in 2005/06 and was looking well dodgy again in 2006/07 before he left us.

I'd steer well clear tbh.

probably.

think you should be more bothered about scoring goals! Elvis can take a mean penalty though.

I think he will be ok as a player. The real benefit ICT will get from Elvis is in the dressing room and on the training park.

Good signing in my opinion, especially since he was recently offering to play for free.

Tomorrows Telegraph, was in today's sun but didn't think anything of it. They were suggesting he was going to replace Brewster!

jamboinglasgow
I think he will be ok as a player. The real benefit ICT will get from Elvis is in the dressing room and on the training park.

Good signing in my opinion, especially since he was recently offering to play for free.

I think he is good cover for your defense, but I agree it is in the dressing room that you will benefit.

Also you will have got a future coach/asisstant manager/manager who I feel will be a great one some day.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He'll be a brilliant addition for your youth players and a great ambassador for the club.

Isn't as good as he once was but if Weir can keep playing (and he's about 50 now) then Elvis can.

Decent signing.

Ray Winstone
I think he is good cover for your defense, but I agree it is in the dressing room that you will benefit.

Also you will have got a future coach/asisstant manager/manager who I feel will be a great one some day.

The players will be hoping he can engineer them all moves to Celtic.

:xmasgrin:

Is that Gary Wales in that photo?

Disgusting to see the way he engineered his move to Killie, imo.

Got Arthur Numan to break his ankle so Hearts would sell him.

Sly, two faced, sleekit bhastard. :mad:

Is that Gary Wales in that photo?

Disgusting to see the way he engineered his move to Killie, imo.

Got Arthur Numan to break his ankle so Hearts would sell him.

Sly, two faced, sleekit bhastard. :mad:

always trying to engineer his way into that dayglo yellow jersey

bloody whales! :xmasunsure:

Johanes de Silentio

Yup! Agree totally - would be a great signing for ICT, IMO.

Please let's not let this thread descend to the depths of other recent Elvis threads.

Oh, and can we have Ian Black now, please?

Ta!

always trying to engineer his way into that dayglo yellow jersey

bloody whales! :xmasunsure:

I'm glad other intelligent people have seen through Whales.

If you look at Numans face during the tackle you can clearly see that Whales has put him up to it.

The we hate Gary Whales club will be starting this Saturday in the Diggers. All welcome.

portobellojambo1

Think it will be a good signing for them. Agree that he is past his best in a playing sense now, but it is his communication abilities that will bring most benefit to the rest of the defence, and to those around him on the training pitch.

Ray Winstone

If you look at Numans face during the tackle you can clearly see that Whales has put him up to it.

The we hate Gary Whales club will be starting this Saturday in the Diggers. All welcome.

Count me in.

A disgusting individual who was killing this club every day he was here.

And the caretaker manager when Brewster gets his P45 is........

Good point, was it not reported somewhere that Brewster isn't responsible for signing players, the DoF is doing it

Dirk Diggler
was it not reported somewhere that Brewster isn't responsible for signing players, the DoF is doing it

Oh ****. Somebody better warn him. He'll be holding press conferences by the end of the month.

Oh ****. Somebody better warn him. He'll be holding press conferences by the end of the month.

Hehehehehehe

:)

Yes Graeme Bennett deals with all the transfers. Brewster is just head coach.

what's Bennet's footballing background?

winston churchill

then away to ross county for a spot of chest thumping.

Played in defence for us, no other background really. Totally out of his depth in the SPL. We are a small club, no need for a DOF. Would like to see his wages go elsewhere.

The People's Chimp

About time that rhat was outed for the disgusting specimen he is. I'll be buying you a pint for your efforts.

Whales GTF.

sounds good.

anyone else up for a banner?

"we hate whales"

that will show him

sounds good.

"we hate whales"

that will show him

Excellent avatar and signature, imo.

Looking at Whales in the blue and grey stripes makes me sick to the stomach.

One of the most vile, disgusting, sickening institutions in world sport.

The we hate Whales club will be a blast. We may touch each others willys in celebration of our hatred. Yes, that's what we'll do. :)

sounds good.

"we hate whales"

that will show him

Killer or sperm?

You'd go down a treat in Tokyo.

Smoked-Glass
He'll be a brilliant addition for your youth players and a great ambassador for the club.

Isn't as good as he once was but if Weir can keep playing (and he's about 50 now) then Elvis can.

Decent signing.

pressley had no pace to start with so he'll be ever slower now. Weir should quit Scotland now but hopefully he keeps playing for rangers and their defence keeps getter shanner.

rudi must stay
Well in a shock move looks like my club are signing Elvis. Past it at SPL level?

probably. He'll do well in the smaller games but he'll struggle with the pace of the games against us, Celtic/Rangers.

PresidentRomanov
The real benefit ICT will get from Elvis is in the dressing room and on the training park. .

He done wonders for the dressing room at Tynecastle right enough :mw_rolleyes:

Well passed his sell by date mate.

He really struggled for us in season 2004/05, had a season in the sun in 2005/06 and was looking well dodgy again in 2006/07 before he left us.

I'd steer well clear tbh.

The above says all the OP needs to know imo.

Legend Claws
Well in a shock move looks like my club are signing Elvis. Past it at SPL level?

Are you a fan of Ian Black? Always good to get an opinion from somebody who watches a player week in week out.

Archived