Only An Excuse Tonight.

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

I was looking at the T.V guide for tonight and on the opposite page it has that ****** Watson dressed in what i think is the Hearts Tie...

Do you think oor Vlad or Shabba's in for a slagging tonight?

About as funny as a dose of the clap and has been for years.

Oh look, there's Donald Finlay singing the sash.

Aye hilarious.

Will be giving it a wide berth.

Chad Sexington
I was looking at the T.V guide for tonight and on the opposite page it has that ****** Watson dressed in what i think is the Hearts Tie...

Whatever or whoever he does, you can be sure it will be as funny as genital warts.

One of the biggest piles of weegie pandering excrement on TV.

marshallschunkychicken

Most likely. It's not been funny for years.

Nucky Thompson

Shabbas a cert. Probably like that scene from Airplane when the guy is sitting next to the bore on the plane who doesn't stop talking. It comes back to them later in the film and the guy has turned into a skeleton:xmasgrin:

Drylaw Hearts
About as funny as a dose of the clap and has been for years.

Oh look, there's Donald Finlay singing the sash.

Aye hilarious.

Will be giving it a wide berth.

Whatever or whoever he does, you can be sure it will be as funny as genital warts.

One of the biggest piles of weegie pandering excrement on TV.

Most likely. It's not been funny for years.

It was funny 15 years ago. Tired and repetitive now.

Enough said.

Commander Harris

it'll be the same tired, sectarianism based jokes that they've been churning out for years.

Templeton Peck
Shabbas a cert. Probably like that scene from Airplane when the guy is sitting next to the bore on the plane who doesn't stop talking. It comes back to them later in the film and the guy has turned into a skeleton:xmasgrin:

Airplane is on tonight at 12.10 I'll be watching that

In all fairness, thats probably funnier than any of the pish we'll be subjected to tonight

all so-called comedy from the weegy dominated bbc scotland tends to be about as funny as losing a foot. if he's 'doing' vlad or csaba then it might be worth a gander.

i liked it years ago. remember thinking hi wim jansen impressions were funny. he does get tangoman spot on though still.

nowadays its just pish, calderwood impression aside

Nucky Thompson
Airplane is on tonight at 12.10 I'll be watching that
Great film. Lloyd Bridges 'it looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue':xmasgrin:

i liked it years ago. remember thinking hi wim jansen impressions were funny. he does get tangoman spot on though still.

it used to be funny. unfortunately he will probably still be portrayed as the jolly, fidgetty buffoon when in fact he's become an annoying, rent-a-gob pain in the erse.

jamboinglasgow

I will watch it as I always do, I think it is getting too samey.

What they need is to bring in some new inpressionists who can do football impressions. That would increase the amount of people they will be able to impressionate and thus come up with more diverse jokes. Best one was when it is was Johanthon Watson and Alaister McGowen, they did some great jokes.

always liked the one he did where it was Sky sports player cam and said it will focus on Steve Fulton for the next 5 mins, where the guy supposed to be him suddenly pulls out a bag of burgers.

Need to look out the gaffer tape to keep my sides intact for his 500th "Frank MacAvennie" sketch tonight.

Seriously, if I want to see a pile of sh|te being recycled, I can get get a bus down to Seafield.

Drylaw Hearts
Need to look out the gaffer tape to keep my sides intact for his 500th "Frank MacAvennie" sketch tonight.

Seriously, if I want to see a pile of sh|te being recycled, I can get get a bus down to Seafield.

_948673_mcavenniewatson150.jpg

Comedy Gold.

Hans von Luck

No doubt the usual Sellik and Rankgers ugly sisters with jokes about being Orange and a Rattler.

Total waste of electricity IMO.

Hans von Luck
In all fairness, thats probably funnier than any of the pish we'll be subjected to tonight

Christ I nearly forgot that that Weegie Chick Murray is on too.

Just switch off yer telly and get ratersed. (No pun on ratboy)

It has never or ever will be funny, I would rather baste my balls in a deep fat fryer than watch this pile of excrement. Purely sanctioned to another hogmanay slot by the old firm arse licking bbc as they know that both sides of the divide will be pishing themselves at the cringeworthy impressions that Jonathan Watson churns out year after feckin year. If only they would grow a pair of bollocks and actually deal with the issues that are so obviously abundant in Scottish football today in a documentary unbiased style then maybe, just maybe, they might win back a wee bit respect. Unfortunately they are in no way prepared to allow anything of the sort to go ahead, so it's more of the same old pals act. Rant over.

Carl Weathers
rangers, celtic, rangers, man utd, frankie, dennis law, celtic, rangers, celtic, tangoman, celtic, frankie, archie, rangers, etc

They'll get a Dick Advocaat in there somewhere I reckon.

rangers, celtic, rangers, man utd, frankie, dennis law, celtic, rangers, celtic, tangoman, celtic, frankie, archie, rangers, etc

they better make sure there's equal dollops of rangers and celtic or they're storing up a world of pain for themselves.

It's the same tired old rubbish every year on this show. I'll be avoiding it as i can't be bothered with seeing and hearing impressions of Dennis Law, Sir Awex and Charlie Ridiculous etc.

MacDonald Jardine
It's the same tired old rubbish every year on this show. I'll be avoiding it as i can't be bothered with seeing and hearing impressions of Dennis Law, Sir Awex and Charlie Ridiculous etc.

To be fair Csaba is ripe for a take off.

It was funny 15 years ago. Tired and repetitive now.

Yes, I bet, depending on when it was filmed it will have a sketch of Donald Findlay doing the hokey cokey or something like that, and Chick Youn goin 'Hey, hey, this is me, where I am, which is here.'

Was funny but like a lot of comedy programmes (Simpsons comes to mind) carried on at least 10 years too many.

This did not start with The Simpsons did not start after episode one though

Hey you should write for the show:xmasgrin:

I think that can be a certainty. and the real film is on later tonight

:xmasgrin::xmasgrin::xmasgrin:

Do you think he'll do a comedy sketch on how the bile-ridden Huns trashed Manchester, attacked the police and generally upset all the locals? No, didn't think so....:xmasunsure:

We must be approaching a generation of football fans who have no idea who Frank Macavennie is...or Advocaat, Law etc.

It is only mildly amusing if you have got torn into the bevvie early doors. Tonight I am still quite sober so unsure if wise to even put it on.

winston churchill
not too bad.

Too much Frankie & law.

Non football stuff was ok too

Hearts bit was a bit poor

total ****e

turned it over after the first 5 minutes and watched climey fisher giving it large on one of the music channels.

The Frank McAvennie thing is not even good enough to do once every 10 years never mind 5 times in a show every year for 15.

And the Chick Young bums Murray thing, the Jim Whites a bun thing, yawn.

Same old same old.

On topic, Why don't they have a go at the referees ?

JT's & Irons

I laughed more when me dog died. Hearts mentioned once and even that was once more than the Vermin, Dundee Utd, Falkirk, Mothersmell, St Murn and Inverness.

Bunkum.

For anyone even vaguely interested, the cringeworthy attempt at humour in the Hearts sketch was a minutes applause for the players being paid! Ho Hum!

:whistling::_wtf___by_Green_Ogr:77_77::dunce::tumbleweed::sleep::bored::sobored:

Dated and very limited, just keeps going downhill. The youngsters can't relate to a lot of the characters.

Archived