IF this is true - Im very proud of Robbie and the boys i have to say:)

pettigrewsstylist

Ron Burgundy
The Laughing Duck in Howe Street was a big Hobo/Homo pub.

Hmmmm.

So I have been told.

Seemingly it's not uncommon for a Hobo sitting at the bar to rise up,look over his shoulder and ask another patron to "push my stool back in".

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drylaw Hearts
So I have been told.

Seemingly it's not uncommon for a Hobo sitting at the bar to rise up,look over his shoulder and ask another patron to "push my stool back in".

I was also told that when it was busy they would frequently turn a bar stool upside down so 4 of them could get a seat.

I always thought Lee Wallace was not the brightest, but the way he ran a diversion tactic on the referee is genius. Takes a red card so the other boys can get stuck into their players!

Brines to his bosses. I knew there was something wrong. If I had witnessed what had gone on in the tunnel I would have shown a red card to both Robbie Neilson and that eskimo for violent conduct, AND bringing the game into disrewhateveritis. Oh I, and Nade for striking a threatening stance. I refuse to let them undermine my authority. I will not reverse my chea. I mean decision. Does that make sense, is that ok.

Hopefully this hero worship means you'll keep picking Neilson and Nade, as they are two seriously weak links in your side.

And what ****ing difference would that make to you?

The steaming pile of fetid horse's lovejuice that you follow are more likely to be battling relegation than chasing us for 3rd place.

Now do one you rancid bestial turd.

JamTarts1874
When the teams come out on Saturday there has to be a "one robbie neilson" chant.

Well done Robbie, club captain material.

Here, here!

*****ing legend! :D

MON THE JT'S FOR SAT!

Archived