E-mails of disgust to the GFA

Eggo

Whitley Jambo

Has anyone tried phoning the sfa and actualy telling them how outrageous this decision is ? E-mail is so impersonal and easy to dodge. Perhaps a few hundred phone messages would make a point?

0141 616 6000

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone tried phoning the sfa and actualy telling them how outrageous this decision is ? E-mail is so impersonal and easy to dodge. Perhaps a few hundred phone messages would make a point?

Not if you have a return receipt, so you know it has been read and keep emailing them until they reply, or follow an earleir suggestion of mine.

Keep it legal, but if you fail to get a sensible reply, the SFA are a registered company with Companies House, so ?2.00 will get you the home addresses of the directors.

When I have complained to companies and got nowhere, I have used this as a last resort, and it has been effective sometimes.

do they have an agm and can anyone buy shares ?

do they have an agm and can anyone buy shares ?

I do not think the shares are sold pulically, but they will exist and if you find a shareholder willing to sell, you could, meaning you would be entilted to go to an AGM, which they would have - I think.

I do not think the shares are sold pulically, but they will exist and if you find a shareholder willing to sell, you could, meaning you would be entilted to go to an AGM, which they would have - I think.

cheers mate just need to find a shareholder now

Or how about we bombard every message board we can think of and try and determine where Brines lives. Someone must know. Once that's been established we hire a bus and knock on every door until we find the ^^^^.

Then we burn his house down.

Simple message,

Dear Sir,

I find it incredulous that an institution that is widely chastised and condemned as being at best, incompetent, is now following the actions of Mr Brines, willingly and wholeheartedly prepared to be seen as corrupt.

Yours without hope.

D29

I can't believe I'm actually getting this angry over football....

You're not getting angry over football..........it's the INJUSTICE that has got you , and the rest of us , so annoyed.

I hav'nt sent an email,TBH, No point,The GFA don't give a fek, they won't look at ANY emails concerning this...The thing that worries me is that someone told me Brines was a Police Officer!! :xmaseye:

I hope the **** never lifts someone, then finds out they're Hearts supporters!! I'm not saying he would lie in a court of law...BUT!!!! :xmasunsure:

Anyway, as I've said before, Madfud has brought this on us! There was NO WAY he was going to treat the press, GFA and other teams, the way he has and get away with it...We will be Cheated out of games, money for fines and any subsequent appeals,while this "MAN"s in charge, so bite the bullet and accept, were F*****!!! :xmasunsure:

I hav'nt sent an email,TBH, No point,The GFA don't give a fek, they won't look at ANY emails concerning this...The thing that worries me is that someone told me Brines was a Police Officer!! :xmaseye:

I hope the **** never lifts someone, then finds out they're Hearts supporters!! I'm not saying he would lie in a court of law...BUT!!!! :xmasunsure:

Anyway, as I've said before, Madfud has brought this on us! There was NO WAY he was going to treat the press, GFA and other teams, the way he has and get away with it...We will be Cheated out of games, money for fines and any subsequent appeals,while this "MAN"s in charge, so bite the bullet and accept, were F*****!!! :xmasunsure:

Lightweight...grow a pair and stop rolling over for the GFA to scratch your belly!

p.s. theres always one,but thanks to the 100's who do understand!

There was no reason for you to post on this thread tbh,other than to annoy.

Happy New Year...to you and the rest of the Walter Softy fan club:)

Lightweight...grow a pair and stop rolling over for the GFA to scratch your belly!

p.s. theres always one,but thanks to the 100's who do understand!

There was no reason for you to post on this thread tbh,other than to annoy.

Happy New Year...to you and the rest of the Walter Softy fan club:)

I look forward to you posting your reply from the GFA, Have you told them you're Famous?? :xmasgrin:

As I've said, It's Madfud and inbreed that's to Blame,Grow a pair and realise that!!

I look forward to you posting your reply from the GFA, Have you told them you're Famous?? :xmasgrin:

As I've said, It's Madfud and inbreed that's to Blame,Grow a pair and realise that!!

If you took the time to read mine and the other fans who are concerned,you will see that ive said on a few occasions that I dont expect any reply.

But you are more than entitled to give in,if you so desire.

If you took the time to read mine and the other fans who are concerned,you will see that ive said on a few occasions that I dont expect any reply.

But you are more than entitled to give in,if you so desire.

Not giving in, Can't be bothered trying, There's more to MY life that this!! :xmaseye:

Not giving in, Can't be bothered trying, There's more to MY life that this!! :xmaseye:

Ask someone in the next ward to show you how to e-mail.If all else fails maybe your carer can do it!

You wont have to try hard,its not as difficult as when your trying to eat your spaghetti hoops with your helmet on:)

Thunderstruck

I will be boycotting their sponsors/business partners until I see some form of apology or change of procedure to avoid a repetition.

I will be boycotting their sponsors/business partners until I see some form of apology or change of procedure to avoid a repetition.

Good on yi!

Ask someone in the next ward to show you how to e-mail.If all else fails maybe your carer can do it!

You wont have to try hard,its not as difficult as when your trying to eat your spaghetti hoops with your helmet on:)

Brilliant!! :xmasgrin:

There's more to life than Hearts/Hibs/Rankgers...See were I'm going with this!! :xmastongue:

I KNOW you're a Famous Supporter,You've told everyone often enough,BUT,Honestly, Even YOU can live without complaining and Worrying about what a big bad Referee did to our Poor Wee Team...It's a GAME, Once you get a girlfriend/boyfriend (I'm not here to Judge), then get married and have kids, you'll realise, being Famous isn't everything!! :xmasgrin:

Hope you hear soon from the GFA...And goodluck with your campaign against the big bad world!! :xmaswoot:

i should maybe just copy and paste one of the emails from previous posters.

Im not very good and putting my point across without getting angry haha!!

Brilliant,

I'm due my next eye test. Might just go to specsavers get my prescription, then go elsewhere.

will also need to start my New Year's resolution early. No more Tennents, straight on to the Slimeline G & Ts. (Woos - I know)

Brilliant!! :xmasgrin:

There's more to life than Hearts/Hibs/Rankgers...See were I'm going with this!! :xmastongue:

I KNOW you're a Famous Supporter,You've told everyone often enough,BUT,Honestly, Even YOU can live without complaining and Worrying about what a big bad Referee did to our Poor Wee Team...It's a GAME, Once you get a girlfriend/boyfriend (I'm not here to Judge), then get married and have kids, you'll realise, being Famous isn't everything!! :xmasgrin:

Hope you hear soon from the GFA...And goodluck with your campaign against the big bad world!! :xmaswoot:

1. Can you put up one of my "im famous posts"...probably not!

2.We are the Big team!

3.Been married a couple of times and my sons are 30-26-20...all Jambos.

4.I dont really need lectured on life from you as ive got older socks than you!

5.Learn to read previous posts,it may stop you looking like a diddy when you post.

6. Why DO you use CAPITALS when THEY are not REQUIRED?

The Old Tolbooth
1. Can you put up one of my "im famous posts"...probably not!

2.We are the Big team!

3.Been married a couple of times and my sons are 30-26-20...all Jambos.

4.I dont really need lectured on life from you as ive got older socks than you!

5.Learn to read previous posts,it may stop you looking like a diddy when you post.

6. Why DO you use CAPITALS when THEY are not REQUIRED?

I take it you and TynieB wont be bringing in the new year together then? :xmasgrin:

I take it you and TynieB wont be bringing in the new year together then? :xmasgrin:

Its okay John, he/she knows the score:xmasgrin:

He/she will be duly beaten with a large blunt thing if theres anymore choit:)*

*this is not a factual statement-nor a threat of violence....maybe:xmasgrin:

Here's my contribution to the SFA's junkmail box

Have had the automated reply already

Dear Sirs,

In common with, I am sure, many supporters of Heart of Midlothian FC who no doubt have contacted you in the last few days, I feel compelled to complain about the manner in which the so called appeal of the Zaliukas red card at Pittodrie has been dealt with.

How is it a just and visibly fair system of appeal when the match referee, who has clearly made an error on this occasion, plays the key role in deciding whether an appeal should be upheld or even progressed to a hearing.

I would urge anyone to study the video of the incident at Pittodrie and still be of the opinion that any actions made by Marius Zaliukas were worthy of a red card. Not only was the sending off in itself unjust and detrimental to one team's chances of winning or drawing the game, Zaliukas now finds himself unfairly suspended for 3 SPL games and Hearts FC left unfairly without the services of a key player

And what of the punishment handed out to Lee Miller of Aberdeen FC, in my opinion, proven by the video to be the aggressor and the guilty party in the incident for which Zaliukas was red carded. Are you not able to review the video of that incident, as you once did with Paul Hartley, also a Hearts player at the time, and pass on a retrospective punishment.

I am sure you can appreciate that a great many Hearts fans, and of course the club themselves, are quite upset and angry by this total injustice. All we require is visible fairness. If you consider Zaliukas to be guilty after a review and appeal then so be it, but to deny an appeal in such circumstances, where the decision made is clearly wrong, or at the very least worthy of review, is contrary to natural justice and makes a mockery of the entire way in which Scottish football is administrated from a discipline point of view.

Further to the above, I am quite sure you are aware that this is by no means the first time that this particular referee has been involved in controversial decisions in which he has been subsequently proven to have been wrong. I accept that referee's can sometimes get it wrong. My concern is that there is no procedure in place to correct the major wrongs, unless the referee himself first accepts that he got it wrong.

I urge you most strongly to immediatly re-consider the matter of Zaliukas' red card at Pittodrie and make right the gross error that has clearly been made in this case, before the unjust punishment is served on the player and indeed the club.

If no such review is undertaken or at least no steps taken to review the appeals procedure itself, then I am quite sure you should be prepared for continued criticism and suspicion

I await your comments on this specific matter with interest. If you intend to reply in general terms without addressing the specific matter I have raised then please save yourself the time it takes to reply as such a response would be of no interest to me and would not offer any hope that the situation can be, corrected on this occassion or at the very least made impossible to happen again.

Kindest regards

Here's my contribution to the SFA's junkmail box

Have had the automated reply already

Dear Sirs,

In common with, I am sure, many supporters of Heart of Midlothian FC who no doubt have contacted you in the last few days, I feel compelled to complain about the manner in which the so called appeal of the Zaliukas red card at Pittodrie has been dealt with.

How is it a just and visibly fair system of appeal when the match referee, who has clearly made an error on this occasion, plays the key role in deciding whether an appeal should be upheld or even progressed to a hearing.

I would urge anyone to study the video of the incident at Pittodrie and still be of the opinion that any actions made by Marius Zaliukas were worthy of a red card. Not only was the sending off in itself unjust and detrimental to one team's chances of winning or drawing the game, Zaliukas now finds himself unfairly suspended for 3 SPL games and Hearts FC left unfairly without the services of a key player

And what of the punishment handed out to Lee Miller of Aberdeen FC, in my opinion, proven by the video to be the aggressor and the guilty party in the incident for which Zaliukas was red carded. Are you not able to review the video of that incident, as you once did with Paul Hartley, also a Hearts player at the time, and pass on a retrospective punishment.

I am sure you can appreciate that a great many Hearts fans, and of course the club themselves, are quite upset and angry by this total injustice. All we require is visible fairness. If you consider Zaliukas to be guilty after a review and appeal then so be it, but to deny an appeal in such circumstances, where the decision made is clearly wrong, or at the very least worthy of review, is contrary to natural justice and makes a mockery of the entire way in which Scottish football is administrated from a discipline point of view.

Further to the above, I am quite sure you are aware that this is by no means the first time that this particular referee has been involved in controversial decisions in which he has been subsequently proven to have been wrong. I accept that referee's can sometimes get it wrong. My concern is that there is no procedure in place to correct the major wrongs, unless the referee himself first accepts that he got it wrong.

I urge you most strongly to immediatly re-consider the matter of Zaliukas' red card at Pittodrie and make right the gross error that has clearly been made in this case, before the unjust punishment is served on the player and indeed the club.

If no such review is undertaken or at least no steps taken to review the appeals procedure itself, then I am quite sure you should be prepared for continued criticism and suspicion

I await your comments on this specific matter with interest. If you intend to reply in general terms without addressing the specific matter I have raised then please save yourself the time it takes to reply as such a response would be of no interest to me and would not offer any hope that the situation can be, corrected on this occassion or at the very least made impossible to happen again.

Kindest regards

I know I'll get pelters for this, but why does no-one think when Zaliukas turns round and faces Miller he's being the aggressor? That's why he got sent off. Miller only seems to move his head in reaction to the aggression from Zaliukas. I know a lot of you will object to this line of thought, but I reckon it has to be pointed out in the line of fairness, to prove we're not mad paranoids...

I know I'll get pelters for this, but why does no-one think when Zaliukas turns round and faces Miller he's being the aggressor? That's why he got sent off. Miller only seems to move his head in reaction to the aggression from Zaliukas. I know a lot of you will object to this line of thought, but I reckon it has to be pointed out in the line of fairness, to prove we're not mad paranoids...

He turns round to see who's booted him in the face(Miller)

Jam Tarts 1874

I think you will find that players in every single game of football played will turn to look angrily at another player when fouled. Here is a newsflash for you - that is not a straight red card offence, otherwise most football matches would be abandoned due to a lack of players on the pitch.

:smell_hobo:

I would urge all who are emailing or have emailed the SFA to also contact UEFA as well. The more this is highlighted the better. Send a seperate email to UEFA highlighting the plights and also forward a copy of the email you send to the SFA to UEFA to make them aware that you have also contacted our countries official association. It would also be prudent to make the SFA aware when sending them an email that you are also contacting UEFA. A big enough campaign from as many people as possible could set something in motion.

UEFA

Route de Gen?ve 46

Case postale

CH-1260 Nyon 2

Switzerland

Tel: +41 (0) 848 00 2727

Fax: +41 (0) 848 01 2727

Web: http://www.uefa.com

Email: [email protected]

Media Desk

Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727

I think it has to be pointed out in the line of fairness that you are wrong!

Brines clearly indicates that he is sending Zaliukas off for a head butt. Nothing else.

Independence

Sorry, but you are obviously purely intent on stirring things up.

I have spoken to fans of many teams and almost to a man they agree that this sending off was WRONG!!!!!

This decision should be of concern to fans of all teams!

Why dont you go back to your AFC board?

I would urge all who are emailing or have emailed the SFA to also contact UEFA as well. The more this is highlighted the better. Send a seperate email to UEFA highlighting the plights and also forward a copy of the email you send to the SFA to UEFA to make them aware that you have also contacted our countries official association. It would also be prudent to make the SFA aware when sending them an email that you are also contacting UEFA. A big enough campaign from as many people as possible could set something in motion.

UEFA

Route de Gen?ve 46

Case postale

CH-1260 Nyon 2

Switzerland

Web: http://www.uefa.com

Media Desk

Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727

I commend your suggestion - however,

You do know who'll deal with it?

The totally unbiased and above repraoch - David Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I commend your suggestion - however,

You do know who'll deal with it?

The totally unbiased and above repraoch - David Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct. DT would try and quash this right away. I know it sounds like a good idea but I reckon Uefa would keep well out of a 'domestic' .........unless it was to get messy of course and somebody was to take the SFA to court themselves. That might ***** their ears up ?

kingantti1874

Send them 50meg picture files files.(use your imagination) the bigger the better! That will absolutely gub their e-mail, post the e-mail address on porn sites and the phone number(s) on every chat room you can find. That'll get their attention and they won't be able to filter anything

I reckon that we should at 9am tomorrow morning (assuming with games this weekend and the transfer window open that they are not on holiday tomorrow), that we bombard the SFA e-mail system(with big files as suggested above), jam up the phone lines and fax machines and really p 155 them off on a day when no doubt clubs will be trying to get in touch re transfers. (we will alert Hearts to a couple of wee windows when we will cease for 10mins so they can register all our new signings.:xmasgrin:)

I've just sent them a link to ********.com.

That'll learn them.

:Agree:

And just like tubgirl, goatse, 2 girls et al - I just had to look. Somebody erase my memory, please.

john brownlee

UEFA

Route de Gen?ve 46

Case postale

CH-1260 Nyon 2

Switzerland

Web: www.uefa.com

Media Desk

Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727[/quote

]In three seasons of posting to them not once have I had a reply. Either they don't reply to emails or the don't care I go for the second

jayel, i got one too

just here!

You are one deliciously profane little lady! D

What ever happened to the whistleblower page - do refs now believe that not only are they judge and jury, they are also so above reproach that they will not clarify their decisions?

If the page does not exist any longer and/or has not been updated for a long while, I should like to use this as extra ammunition in my letter to our corrupt FA.

southside1874
you're right, it would make no difference, they would and will laugh their heads off.

let's flash mob the daily record inboxes..... no wait.... they would laugh even more.

let's canvass around all the other clubs for support.... no wait.... they wouldn't have the guts to let out a peep about it.

no..... we are friendless here i'm afraid.

I'm all for what you're saying and what about making a difference, This has been on the go for years and Jambos just feel like turning over and putting up??????????????????

Keep this up and bend over. IMO Ian brines has done us a favour, this crap has been going on too long. Be abjective in your complaint and complain to the highest. Scottish Football is run by a bunch of idiots and as a supporter of a proud club, then I will not sit back and watch this comedy.

I have my own morals and one is not bending over because it suits the *****ers who can't organise a football game.

All I ask is that they do their job and walk tall:xmasgrin:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That is my complaint now sent in also.

I was wondering if there is another party that we can send our complaints to.

Is there not an independent complaints commision that could maybe take this matter up?

UEFA

Route de Gen?ve 46

Case postale

CH-1260 Nyon 2

Switzerland

Web: www.uefa.com

Media Desk

Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727[/quote

]In three seasons of posting to them not once have I had a reply. Either they don't reply to emails or the don't care I go for the second

I once e-mailed UEFA complaining about Glasgow refs reffing Glasgow teams against us in Glasgow and also highlighted the fact that they as an organisation promoted fair play as a slogan. It was a polite enquiry type letter but I got no reply.

I once e-mailed UEFA complaining about Glasgow refs reffing Glasgow teams against us in Glasgow and also highlighted the fact that they as an organisation promoted fair play as a slogan. It was a polite enquiry type letter but I got no reply.

I've E-mailed them this time and I really don't expect any sort of reply from them. I'm afraid it's just par for the course - their arrogance and self conceit knows no bounds. It's part of the reason why Scotland will never be able to rise above mediocrity as far as football is concerned. The people who currently run the game here don't believe that they can possibly be wrong about anything and treat the paying public with disdain. We don't need change here - we need a revolution with people like Gordon Smith, George Peat and Donald MacVicar pitched out on their ear.

Archived