E-mails of disgust to the GFA

Eggo

Ive sent emails venting off my anger in regards to the appeal.

HOPE YOU ALL DO THE SAME! It wont make an ounce of difference but you may feel a wee bit better for doing so!

FECKING @RSEHOLES

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done, in a very polite but hard hitting manner.

I told them as a paying customer who spends a lot of hard earned money and time following football I EXPECT an answer.

I am not holding my breath (as that would be a dangerous and silly thing to do:xmastongue:).

Waste of time as you acknowledge mate.

E-mailing C.Ogilvie would make more of an impact IMHO.

Our club would have a duty to listen, The SFA, as we have already found out today, do not.

HOPE YOU ALL DO THE SAME! It wont make an ounce of difference but you may feel a wee bit better for doing so!

FECKING @RSEHOLES

you're right, it would make no difference, they would and will laugh their heads off.

let's flash mob the daily record inboxes..... no wait.... they would laugh even more.

let's canvass around all the other clubs for support.... no wait.... they wouldn't have the guts to let out a peep about it.

no..... we are friendless here i'm afraid.

Got an address for them ?

I'm feeling a bit peeved and feel like letting off some steam.

Just google SFA, then hit the contact us button.

Got an address for them ?

I'm feeling a bit peeved and feel like letting off some steam.

Its on there site...but as Gambo says ,do it in a proper get to the point manner,so as they take the time to read it hopefully.

I made it out that I was an outsider looking in..not a Hearts fan.

Do it your own way mate but fire into them, the feckin clowns!

Thunderstruck

Email is too easy for them to filter and delete. Get the Basildon Bond out and send snail mail. They will have to open every envelope to see the contents before binning. That takes someone's time and therefore money.

FECKING @RSEHOLES

Keep it legal, but if you fail to get a sensible reply, the SFA are a registered company with Companies House, so ?2.00 will get you the home addresses of the directors.

When I have complained to companies and got nowhere, I have used this as a last resort, and it has been effective sometimes.

Johanes de Silentio

And this is the 'out of office' reply you get:

"Thanks for your message.

It will be passed to the appropriate department and we may contact you in due course.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000"

****ers!

Thunderstruck

It will be passed to the appropriate department and DELETED. We may contact you in due course.

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply!

Don't hold your breath waiting for a reply!

I dont think anybody expects one,but id be happy if someone just read it!

It will be passed to the appropriate department and we may contact you in due course.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000"

****ers!

Just got that back and replied to that to,im in pester the t1ts aff the SFA mode for a couple of days:)

Just got that back and replied to that to,im in pester the t1ts aff the SFA mode for a couple of days:)

Not checked my reply yet.

Couldn't stop once i got started.

Think i will just keep sending it n sending it.

Cheating c....s

:vangry:

Not checked my reply yet.

Couldn't stop once i got started.

Think i will just keep sending it n sending it.

Cheating c....s

:vangry:

Its our duty to bombard the cheatin #####!

E-mail sent reminding how corrupt they are and are destroying our game from within , feckin hate them .

Get the e-mails in guys it does feel good to get it of your chest if nothing else.

I've sent one a few hours ago and still waiting for the ''out of office'' reply.

They were probably still there and have just deleted the E-mail!!!

I titled my mail... "THAT" appeal,I hope they read it or im doing what Simon says and getting there addresses...the #####!

If you do, be careful, you do not want to get ubti trouble now, be polit, but ask the questions the journalists refuse to ask.

Imagine if, say, 1,000 Hearts fans sent letters to their home address, especially if it was signed for - it would be a real pain in the Rse for them.

Sometimes if there are bulk signed for letters, they will only ask for one signature - still a pest though, especially if the mail was staggered so they got 50 or 60 each day.

Keep it legal though - but ideally we will get a sensible reply from normal channels.

I have written via snail mail (hard copy) to the GFA.

Waste of time, I know, but I feel better.

30 December 2008

The Secretary

The Scottish Football Association Ltd

Hampden Park

Glasgow, G42 9AY

Dear Mr Smith

I am writing to you concerning the rejection of the appeal against the red card for Marius Zaliukas of Hearts after the Aberdeen v Hearts game.

I have to say that, having watched the replay of the incident many times, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Hearts’ player did not move his head towards the Aberdeen player and, in fact, it is the Aberdeen player who puts his head towards Zaliukas. I repeat, there is absolutely no doubt from the television evidence. I would have been astounded, therefore, that the appeal has been rejected, if it was not for the fact that it was down to Mr Brines refusing to admit his mistake.

The treatment of Heart of Midlothian Football Club by referees and, in particular, the treatment of Lithuanian players, has been deplorable. In fact, it was so bad last year, that the press even highlighted it at the start of this year. This did seem to have an effect, because from then until the end of the season, things seem to square off more evenly with the treatment of players from other teams. However, it would seem this season that we are back to square one.

Mr Brines’ display on Saturday was arguably one of the worst, and that indeed is saying something! Decisions against both teams were, if it wasn't so sad, almost hilarious! His decision to send off Marius Zaliukas was just one of many awful decisions. However, the rejection by the SFA of the appeal goes beyond an incompetent display by a match official. There can be no doubt, just as there is no doubt that the Hearts’ player did not head-butt the Aberdeen player, that justice has not been done.

The credibility of the SFA is in serious question. When clear evidence has been ignored, the conclusion can only be that there is indeed an agenda and this is not just paranoia from a bunch of football supporters.

I realise that this letter is probably a waste of time, because the agenda is set, and the incompetence will continue. The question is, is it incompetence, or something worse?

Yours faithfully

I've emailed to Fifa,Uefa,SFA,Labour,Lib Dem's,Tories,SNP and fecking westminster.Agreed probably pointless but hey didn't cost nowt!!!

If you do, be careful, you do not want to get ubti trouble now, be polit, but ask the questions the journalists refuse to ask.

Imagine if, say, 1,000 Hearts fans sent letters to their home address, especially if it was signed for - it would be a real pain in the Rse for them.

Sometimes if there are bulk signed for letters, they will only ask for one signature - still a pest though, especially if the mail was staggered so they got 50 or 60 each day.

Keep it legal though - but ideally we will get a sensible reply from normal channels.

I couldnt give a flying feck if its illegal what im doing or not[due to doing illegal things for years]these tw@ts need sorted.

Im not going to let this go to bed!

[Q

UOTE=Beats;716524]I've emailed to Fifa,Uefa,SFA,Labour,Lib Dem's,Tories,SNP and fecking westminster.Agreed probably pointless but hey didn't cost nowt!!!

Can you post the UEFA email addy.

ta

Jambof3tornado

I have emailed the SFA but also emailed Hearts FC to ask them what action they would be taking next given that as a paying customer I would expect them to not let this drop,and to push for answers,also to offer my full support to Marius.

Brines is absolute ****.

Its our duty to bombard the cheatin #####!

My first reply...................

Thanks for your message.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000

GFA CORRUPT TO THE CORE !!

Thanks for your message.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000

REPLY TO THAT ALSO...I DID:)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Sent my recommendations and will keep sending them for as long as it takes until a satisfactory response shows up.

I have lots of spare time on my hands. :xmasgrin:

Sent my recommendations and will keep sending them for as long as it takes until a satisfactory response shows up.

I have lots of spare time on my hands. :xmasgrin:

Good lad!

Hackney Hearts

Just sent my thoughts on the matter...

THE APPEAL SYSTEM

I have always been prepared to accept that there is no hidden agenda or bias in Scottish referees, and that any mistakes that may occur are simply that - mistakes. But when Ian Brines refuses to see - FROM CLEAR TV EVIDENCE - that he got the Marius Zaliukas red card decision blatantly wrong - what are we supposed to think? It makes no sense.

Is he just too embarrassed to own up? This just doubles his incompetence.

If this sort of idiocy is going to continue, then a law must change; the law which dictates that the referee involved has to admit his mistake before an appeal can be successful. We might then get some degree of objectivity.

We could all write emails to the SFA and the Scottish Media but seriously what good does it do? As mentioned by previous posters what is the point? you get a standard reply by the SFA, and I think we all know how the west coast media will deal with our emails (straight to the recycle bin).

Does anyone have anything idea's on how to get our point across. Unfortunately I don't think banners and chants of 'SFA W**k, w**k, w**k' and 'Brines your a w.......' would do us any good.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get the message across considering our media and the football body won't help us?

Hackney Hearts
Too polite....

Try again !!

:)

I know, I know, that was the idea. I went for the reasonable, 'non-paranoid' approach in the hope that it might stand out amongst all the vitriol.

Obviously the subtext remains: you're all a bunch of ****ing cheating ^^^^ts.

Hackney Hearts
Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can get the message across considering our media and the football body won't help us?

The Scottish media won't help, but the British might. Five Live (for example) love stories about absurdity in Sport, and if they can mix that in with making Scotland's authorities look archaic and ludicrous, they might like it even more. All of which might at least embarrass the SFA.

Thanks for your message.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000

Reply with:

'Thank you for you're response. I would appreciate if you could provide me with contact details of the appropriate department which deals with such issues as the Zaliukas Appeal including email addresses and phone numbers so I can pass on to supporters of Hearts of Midlothian and other Scottish Clubs who wish too complain about the current state of scottish refereeing.'

I can't believe I'm actually getting this angry over football....

Get their home addresses and send snail mail but don't put any/enough postage on so they have to pay to get the delivery.

It'll probably only work the first time but the thought of them spending ?1.21 or whatever to read our complaints would amuse me :xmasgrin:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

What really makes me laugh is that this was only 5 month ago

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/SPL-referees-in-strike-threat.4357419.jp

In my line of work to get a pay rise I've got to have excelled at my job, as I expect is the case for most people posting here

These guys are a JOKE

Reply with:

'Thank you for you're response. I would appreciate if you could provide me with contact details of the appropriate department which deals with such issues as the Zaliukas Appeal including email addresses and phone numbers so I can pass on to supporters of Hearts of Midlothian and other Scottish Clubs who wish too complain about the current state of scottish refereeing.'

I can't believe I'm actually getting this angry over football....

Just got my first real reply..................

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/Default.aspx?mid=29203921&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=cb102cca87e34d8d836444c53cda6ff5-283980588-RD-4

Vlad was right !!

The Old Tolbooth
Just sent my thoughts on the matter...

Far too sensible and structured mate, I don't think I could be as humane as that, I'd be wishing death and carnage on the tossers and calling them all fatherless!

Cheating *******s!

The Scottish media won't help, but the British might. Five Live (for example) love stories about absurdity in Sport, and if they can mix that in with making Scotland's authorities look archaic and ludicrous, they might like it even more. All of which might at least embarrass the SFA.

Send your polite email here.............

[email protected]

you never know it might get a better response than mine.

Archived