Dilluded dilluded Hibees

no-mad

Have just been on the phone to a couple of hibby mates - They are both (and they're ****my hibby mates mates) refusing to believe the New stand application already calling it the "white elephant of gorgie" blah blah blah.... also on their fans boards

In some ways you cant blame them but from what the plans etc are it looks blooming well kosha to me. Very Very Impressive looking indeed!!

I so so so so hope it happens and shuts every single lochend dscaff up good and proper !

:av-1001::spongebob3:

Miller Jambo 60
Have just been on the phone to a couple of hibby mates - They are both (and they're ****my hibby mates mates) refusing to believe the New stand application already calling it the "white elephant of gorgie" blah blah blah.... also on their fans boards

In some ways you cant blame them but from what the plans etc are it looks blooming well kosha to me. Very Very Impressive looking indeed!!

I so so so so hope it happens and shuts every single lochend dscaff up good and proper !

Hibby mates sorry dont have them thats me a sad jambo

cobbyshambles

it's too far in the planning stages for them to suddenly realise they don't have the cash is it not? the problem comes with overspending on it.

Nothing wrong with deldos, especially battery operated ones :-)

On the stadium front, OP, you really cannot blame them for not believing it can you? There have been a helluva lot of false starts. Looks amazing so keep the old fingers crossed.

Not wanting to start the same old same old discussion but I still feel uncomfortable about how much it is costing. I know I have read all the arguments etc etc but still not comfortable.

maroonlegions

A few hobos at work are still clinging on to the delusion that vlad is MIS-MANAGING HIS FINANCES :cool: and cannot take on board the fact that the debt and money for the new stadium is under control and absorbed through his banks , thank feck none off them are the chancellor of the exchequer eh.:106years::spongebob3: l

Brelliant!

Or are they diluted?

Hoo nose?

A few hobos at work are still clinging on to the delusion that vlad is MIS-MANAGING HIS FINANCES :cool: and cannot take on board the fact that the debt and money for the new stadium is under control and absorbed through his banks , thank feck none off them are the chancellor of the exchequer eh.:106years::spongebob3: l

Do you not mean diluseon?

Billy Bigtime

Wouldn't this rant have been taken a bit more seriously if the OP could spell deluded! If I was the "Hibby mate" I'd be pishing my pants at this!

DuffJimmy1875

Or indeed, just a Hibby :4_1_72:

Damn us all for being so dilluded and living in Lokend caravns, taking cokeane!!!

Damn us all for being so dilluded and living in Lokend caravns, taking cokeane!!!

Toap noatch post likesay!

maroonlegions
Do you not mean diluseon?

to diluseon or not to diluseon is the question , for is it not nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous hobo delusions.:P

to diluseon or not to diluseon is the question , for is it not nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous hobo delusions.:P

Profound as feck by the way.

maroonlegions

EH , SPEAK FOR YOUR WHY DONT YOU., dinnae hold back now.;)

Thig Ar Latha

A quick search on these boards on New Stand threads and you'll find one or two 'Kickbackers' who seem too agree 100% with the Lochenders! :mad:

maroonlegions
who gives a monkeys toss what wee teams fans think:1222:

what they can actually think when they are in a constant state of delusion ,feck ;):dribble:

I would never be mates with any Hobos.

They usually smell of wee.

That's sad. If you don't have hobo friends, who are you gonna laugh at on Saturday night.

Archived